Secrets?

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

‘Alright! We’re done for the day! You guys should go back and have some rest. We’ll go over the setlist again tomorrow.’ The instructor told the six of them.

They were practicing the set list for their Beautiful Show world tour. It was only a month away and they were being hard at work, trying to get in tip top condition to present their fans.

‘Ah yes!’ Yo Seob groaned and sat down on the floor, sweat dripping from his forehead. The others didn’t fare much better either, one by one plopping themselves on the floor, groaning and whining. Eyeing the leader and the maknae, the four of them looked at each other and silently agreed on their plan of action. Ki Kwang spoke first.

 

‘Dong Woon-ah, can you go down to the vending machine and get me something?’

‘Aish, hyung! Ah, wae?! We’re gonna walk pass it later anyways, so get it then!’

‘I just wanna drink it now. Pwease, Woonie?’ Ki Kwang gave him the puppy eyes.

‘Aish! This is called bullying, ya hear? Bully!’ Dong Woon whined as he slowly got up from the floor.

‘Oh, and get me a coke too, Woon.’ Jun Hyung added lazily.

‘What?! Am I your servant now?’ Dong Woon stared at the rapper incredulously.

‘Since you’re getting Ki Ki’s, might as well get some for me.’ Jun Hyung replied easily, ignoring Dong Woon’s whines.

‘You guys had better pay me back,’ Dong Woon muttered and he stormed out of the practice room.

 

As soon as the footsteps of the outraged maknae faded, the smiles faded and turned into serious looks as they turned to the leader as one. The leader, who was relaxing and ignoring the rest, looked up and saw the four stares directed at him.

‘What?’

‘We’ll talk to you alone later.’ Ki Kwang stated.

‘Err, ok?’ Doo Jun was puzzled.

‘It’s about-’ Jun Hyung was cut off by the sounds of footsteps coming their way.

 

‘There! Now pay up!’ Dong Woon shoved the cans in the face of Jun Hyung.

‘Yah! That’s how you talk to seniors?’

‘What senior? You’re finally admitting that you’re getting old?’ Dong Woon retorted, dodging the swat from Jun Hyung.

‘Yah!’

‘Alright, alright. Let’s go home, guys. I wanna have dinner and then sleep.’ Doo Jun announced from the floor.

Mumbles of agreement and groans were heard as the six of them prepared to go home.

 

‘Hyung, we need to speak to you.’ Doo Jun looked up from his soccer magazine, meeting four pairs of eyes, while Dong Woon was taking his shower. They know the maknae’s showers usually take a while so they weren’t too worried.

‘Hmmm? What is it? Anything wrong with any of you?’ Doo Jun immediately looked concerned, scanning all of them.

‘Actually, not us. You.’

 

[a/n: hey guys! :D MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND DOUBLE UPDATE. my first in a while.. please wait for it! it will come later :D kekekeke sorry, i know this is short, but enjoy! :D]