Noraebang = Chaos?

Consequences and Unexpected Results

 

 

 

 

They went back to their rooms to wash up before heading over to the karaoke lounge. They made a lot of fuss while choosing the songs they want to sing. Six people, each wanting to sing different things, and one console, equals to chaos. Ki Kwang kept requesting for Usher and Jun Hyung wants rap songs. Finally, they decided to start out with their own songs, then each of them take turns to choose their own songs.

 

They warmed up properly even though it wasn’t a performance because they didn’t want to hurt their throats. They decided to start with their debut song, ‘Bad Girl’. It has been a while since they’ve performed it and they have gotten a little rusty with the lyrics. They cleared space for them to do some impromptu dancing, and they fell back into the dance routine easily. They were surprised when songs like ‘Yet’ and ‘Though I Call’ was in the list, because they didn’t promote those songs. They chose to sing them because they wanted to see if they could still remember the song since they didn’t promote them. Laughter and ribbing were naturally observed and soon they had used up their allocated two hours. They headed back to their suite after searching for supper at the store beside the main building.

 

They were again lounging around the place as the members take turns to bathe. They have three bathrooms in the suite, so they could afford to spend more time with the hot water. When finally Ki Kwang came out with his towel around his neck, they gathered and sat on the mattresses they had arranged in the morning. The conversation started naturally and soon they were laughing as they recalled their earlier silliness on the beach and Dong Woon’s much forgotten lyrics. Hyun Seung noted the leader’s expression darkened when they mentioned about the dog pile and the subsequent mouthful of sand he gotten from the maknae. He assumed it was because the leader didn’t get his revenge on the youngest, so he teased Doo Jun.

 

‘Hey, Doo, you feeling down because you didn’t get to make the maknae eat sand cos you were too slow?’ Hyun Seung poked fun at the leader.

‘Hmm? No.’ Doo Jun sounded preoccupied. Hyun Seung expected instant denial and big reactions but neither were forthcoming.

 

Dong Woon had left the talk for the toilet and when he came back, he excitedly exclaimed.

‘You know there is a weighing scale in the bathroom? How long has it been since we last weighed ourselves? I bet Seobie hyung must’ve gained a few pounds since he ate so much food at night!’ Dong Woon’s eyes crinkled with laughter as he teased his hyung.

‘Yah! No way! You ate them too, Woonie! I wasn’t the only one!’ Yo Seob was quick to defend himself.

‘Wanna go check?’ Dong Woon prodded his hyung, his eyes twinkling.

‘Why not? I’ll show you!’ Yo Seob got up and went to the bathroom, with Dong Woon tagging behind. Ki Kwang followed them and the living room was left with Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung and Doo Jun. Hyun Seung noted that Jun Hyung was looking at the leader worriedly, and the leader wasn’t looking too good himself. Excited yells came from the direction of the bathroom and the young ones rushed back into the room.

 

‘I lost four pounds!’ Yo Seob crowed, giving the maknae an I-told-you-so look.

‘But I lost more! I lost thirteen pounds! That’s more than you, hyung!’ Dong Woon stuck his tongue out at the cute visual maknae.

‘Thirteen?!’ Hyun Seung yelled, shocked by the weight the maknae had lost.

‘What? You know I’ve been wanting to lose some weight since KiKi started on his diet, and you all had supported me right?’ Dong Woon’s warm brown eyes turned to Hyun Seung.

‘Yes, but thirteen pounds is too much!’

‘Seung-ah, leave him be. I bet he will regain half of it by the end of the month, with the midnight snacks and all that.’ Jun Hyung spoke up. Hyun Seung paused and thought it through. It was true the maknae ate a lot of snacks, so he surely will put back on some of the weight he lost.

 

Dong Woon was called over by Yo Seob to play a game on their phones so he left the three hyungs and went to join Ki Kwang and Yo Seob. Jun Hyung looked at Doo Jun worriedly, knowing the leader must be thinking about Dong Woon’s weight loss.

‘Doo? Hey, you alright?’ Jun Hyung approached the silent leader slowly. He got a nod in reply. The leader kept his silence for the rest of the night.

 

 

‘Hyung, Jaljayo~’

They were finally settling down for bed and everyone settled down on the mattresses on the living room floor. Dong Woon was aware that the leader’s dark mood since he announced his weight loss. He regretted telling the hyungs about it now because he realised that Doo Jun would see it as a reminder to what Dong Woon had been through the past month. He thought the leader should be over the scare by now, since he was apparently alright, but it seemed not the case. He laid down next to Doo Jun, with Ki Kwang on the other side of him. Soon, light snores and even breathing can be heard.

 

Dong Woon stared at the ceiling, not able to sleep. He heard and felt Doo Jun stirring beside him, tossing and turning. He slowly turned over towards the leader, and dong Woon got a little jolt when their eyes met. His eyes looks black now, but I know they are a warm hazel when he smiles. His eyes… Dong Woon thought to himself.

 

Doo Jun saw the eyes of the maknae look into his own and he was lost. Those eyes… They can show so much love and affection. They show what he was thinking. The windows to his thoughts. Yet, they can be so mysterious, and hiding if the man himself doesn’t want anyone to know his thoughts. I wonder if he could read my own eyes easily? Does he know my thoughts just by looking into my eyes? Can he read the feelings I have for him? Doo Jun wondered, still looking into the maknae’s eyes. In the gloom of the night, with only the moonlight shining in from the open window, the two men was lost in each other and their thoughts.

 

 

[a/n: hey guys! WOW! 1000 views! :D im glad! thank you all so much!!! :D silent readers, commenters and subbies, thanks for reading this fic. -bows- please continue to support this fic okie? :D hehehehe.doowoon!!! ekkkkkkkk. hahaha please do tell me if u liked this chappie! :D muaks! <3]