Meet EXO

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

last chapter for tonight! next chapter will be up tomorrow! ^^ 

this chapter isn't proof read. (:

thanks for reading! -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved

 


 

You looked at Myung-Sun and Yeong-Hee before grabbing your bag as Kai pulled you out of the café, Chanyeol following afterwards. He pushed through the door before pulling you down the street.

 

“Where are you taking me?” You asked, nervous out of your mind.

 

“I said already,” Kai replied, gripping onto your hand. “My place.”

 

You caught up to Kai and walked side by side with him, trying to pull your hand out of his grasp. Chanyeol shuffled behind on his phone.

 

The three of you walked for a few minutes, Kai asking random questions every now and then.  Chanyeol was on the phone, so Kai could have you all to himself.

 

The three of you arrived at Kai’s place. Shocked, you could tell straight away he was rich. His house was really, really huge – he could probably fit more than 10 families in there. Chanyeol followed as Kai pulled you through the door, walking you down a hallway. The sound of teenage boys shouting and laughing became louder and you could tell that it was the other members of EXO.

 

I wonder if Sehun will be here.

 

“THAT WAS A GLITCH! I SWEAR THAT WAS A ING GLITCH!”

 

Chanyeol laughed and walked into the lounge room, plopping onto the couch next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked pissed off; not bothered – but REALLY pissed off.

 

“ off Chanyeol,” he shouted, slapping him in the chest with the controller before turning back to the game. Kai leant against the door frame, watching Suho, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun playing Modern Warfare.

 

You stood there awkwardly, wondering where Sehun was.

 

“Pass the spare controller!” Chanyeol shouted at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shook his head, eyes glued to the screen.

 

“Guys,” Kai said. No one replied.

 

“GUYS!”

 

Everyone turned to look at Kai.

 

“I’d like you to meet my girlfriend.”

 

The other members turned to look at you. You sniffed before bowing quickly, feeling embarrassed.

 

“Hyung, she’s pretty,” Baekhyun said, staring at you. “I can’t believe you bullied her.”

 

The members all nodded in agreement.

 

“Whatever,” Kai scoffed, looking at you. “Jeong-Ah, you can sit.”

 

You walked over to the free space, stepping over the empty packets of saewookkang before sitting down, crossing your legs. You took out your phone and texted Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun quickly.

 

2:32PM Jeong-Ah

I’m at Kai’s house right now, it’s so big~! >< What do I do? They’re playing video games, and I can’t see Sehun… that’s good, I guess kkkk

 

2:33PM Myung-Sun

Ohmygod you’re at his house?! thank god at least I thought you’d get again!!!! hh be careful!!! don’t go near him ok?!!!

 

2:36 Yeong-Hee

Good luck, Jeong-Ah! Talk to Chanyeol for me he seems funny kk

 

You were about to text them back when you felt the seat next to you dip. You looked to your left and saw Sehun. He paused before speaking up.

 

“So, you’re dating Kai now,” Sehun asked in a low voice, looking down, smiling. His in-famous fringe was covering his eyes. You nodded, feeling embarrassed to speak to him.

 

“Be careful though,” he said, chuckling. “He’s dated more girls than I can count.”

 

You smiled before he turned to look at you.

 

“Sehun… yeah?”

 

“Oh Sehun, mhm,” he replied. His whole aura was taking over you.

 

“ UP, SEHUN!” Kyungsoo shouted, still looking at the screen, Sehun looking up after hearing his name. “She’s Kai’s new girlfriend, stop hitting on her, just because you always get all the chicks-”

 

“Kyungsoo-Hyung,” Sehun started, “If I have to remind you again, I’ve never dated anyone before, and me and Jeong-Ah are only talking.”

 

“Stop it with you and your fancy !” Chanyeol shouts, pressing his controller. “You don’t need to talk so—OH BAEKHYUN WHAT THE !”

 

Chanyeol threw his controller across the room, Baekhyun laughing his off.

 

“YOU MAD?! YOU MAD?!” Baekhyun mocked, standing up. “YOU GOT A ING HEAD SHOT! THAT WAS A KILL STREAK!”

 

“SHUTUP! NO ONE CARES!” Chanyeol shouted, tackling Baekhyun to the floor. Kai laughed, sitting on the couch on the other side of the room, occupied by his phone. Kyung-Soo and Suho looked pissed off.

 

“Would you guys hurry up and start the game again?” Suho shouted, obviously having enough of all of this. Sehun laughed.

 

“You want to go outside?” He asked, standing up from his seat.

 

“Sure.”

 

Sehun took you upstairs to the balcony. He pushed open the doors and let you go through first. He ushered to let you sit down on the couch, before he did too.

 

“You hungry?” he asked, looking at you with his misty eyes. You shook your head, since you visited the café already. Sehun was silent, and you played with your fingers before Sehun spoke up.

 

“Kai… what did he do to you?”

 

You hesitated before answering to him. You didn’t want to make him think bad of you.

 

“He, uh…”

 

Sehun smiled before reaching over  to hold your hand. “It’s ok, I already know what happened.”

 

Ba dump. Ba dump. Ba dump.

 

You faked a smile, feeling a blush creep up your cheeks. Sehun noticed and pulled his hand away.

 

“Can I ask a question?” You ask, slowly. Sehun nodded.

 

“What’s EXO? Why are you guys… so popular in KNUA?”

 

Sehun smiled before standing up and walking over to the sink. “EXO, short for exoplanets,” he answered, filling up a glass of water. “Suho decided to name ourselves that, since we’re ‘out of this world’, according to him.”

 

You laughed before Sehun sat down on the couch next to you. “Kai’s the most popular member, and I think you can tell why.”

 

You nodded before pulling your phone out of your bag. 32 unread messages from Myung-Sun and Yeong-Hee.

 

“Do you want my number?”

 

You passed your phone to Sehun.

 

Sehun?! Giving me his number?

 

Sehun tapped the phone screen before giving it back.

 

The two of you talked endlessly. About your previous schools, EXO, Kai, your hobbies, singing and dancing. By the end of the day you found out so much about Sehun that it seemed as though you two had known each other forever. He was so nice to you, and you wondered why he hanged around with the other members of EXO.

 

After saying goodbye to everyone, exchanging numbers with the other members and to your disgust, getting kissed by Kai on the cheek again, you walked home. Getting home straight away after a tiring day of school, you called Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun on Skype and talked about the rest of the members.

 

After dinner, you flopped onto your bed, tired out of your mind. This day changed your life forever, and you still had another 6 years to go.