Ferrets

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

 thankyou for supporting me and this story ^__^ -xxharachixx


 

 

"The students will be separated into floors of the hotel," Mrs Jeong explained, the students sitting on the chairs, listening quietly. "There will be five students in each room, and they may be of different gender. But if there are any reports of any inappropriate ual behaviour, you will be sent home." Some students at the back of the hall started laughing. You looked next to you and saw Yeonghee hitting Chanyeol on the chest with the back of her hand. Yeonghee noticed you and stopped, smiling sheepishly. 

 

"Only 100 students will be accepted to go to Jejudo," she continued, "So please only go if you wish to use the facilities to proper use. This is a special trip for you students, so take it to your advantage. More information will be released tomorrow, so remember to sign up. You are dismissed." She stepped away from the podium, students beginning to stand up and forward out of the hall.

 

"I'm so excited," Yeonghee squealed, jumping up and down as the five of you began to walk out. "I've got to find a good bikini now." You looked over at Chanyeol, who you saw blushing. He looked away quickly before you could point it out. Once the five of you got the benches, you sat down, Myungsun taking out her phone. Kai had seemed to have settled down into your group with Chanyeol. It actually wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. You looked over to the group of boys on the other side, sitting around on the benches. Sehun was conversing with Suho and Baekhyun,  but Kyungsoo was sitting by himself, typing away on his phone. I need to speak to him. The bell for the end of school was going to go soon anyway, so you thought that you would talk to him when everyone left.

 

 

"Hey Chanyeol, what's this number?" Myungsun asked, showing her phone screen to Chanyeol.

 

"That's Baekhyun's number," he replied, opening his bag to get out a drink. "Why?" Myungsun's eyes widened in shock. 

 

"Baekhyun? Are you kidding with me, or are you serious?"

 

"Nope, I'm serious. Ask Kai, too. I remember his number." You looked over Myungsuns shoulder to her phone screen to see why she was so shocked. You saw why.

 

9:42 ---_ ----_----

Hey Myungsun you wanna be in my cabin for jeju? ;)

 

You burst into laughter and Myungsun slapped you on the back. “It’s not funny!” She shouted, throwing her phone onto the table. “This guy is creepy as hell.”

 

“Hey, maybe he likes you!” Yeonghee offered, looking down at Myungsun’s phone. “He’s not that bad. I talked to him before.”

 

“Yeah, but when he says it so straightforward like that…” Myungsun groaned, “It’s just so creepy, and… especially through a text message! I don’t even know this guy properly, why would I want to stay in his cabin?”

 

“Hey! Don’t be so rude.”

 

You turned around to see who the owner of the unfamiliar voice was. Before you got a good look of their face, they sat down next to Kai and started giggling.

 

“My eyeliner hasn’t smudged, right?” Baekhyun asked, looking into Kai’s eyes to see his reflection. “I spent so long doing it.”

 

Kai slapped him away. “Don’t look into my eyes like that, dude. That’s gay.”

 

“Stop being such a homophobe,” Baekhyun shouted jokingly, pouting. Kai ignored him and turned to his phone, before Baekhyun looked at Myungsun. “So. Do you accept or not?”

 

Myungsun tilted an eyebrow up. “You really think I would?”

 

“Um, yeah. I’m Byun Baekhyun. B, A, E, K, H, Y, U, N. Need me to repeat that? Nope.”

 


“Stop being so arrogant,” Yeonghee butted in, stopping the conversation. Myungsun looked at Yeonghee with a face of appreciation.

 

“Me? Arrogant? Pssh, I’m far from arrogant. You just don’t suit my personality. You’re more into the dorkish personality, like Chanyeol over here. He used to be in a ferret club in primary school.”

 

Baekhyun put his hands up to the sides of his face and stuck his teeth out, imitating a ferret noise. Chanyeol flicked him on the head and he let out a yelp. Baekhyun was about to speak before you interrupted.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, has anything been going on with Kyungsoo lately?”

 

He bit his lip and pondered for a second. “He’s been acting weird. Honestly, that guy has something stuck up his . He won’t come to Kai’s house whenever  we catch up and he won’t ever accept my cookies I bake anymore…” He began to fake cry, sobbing into Kai’s shoulder. Kai slapped him away again and Baekhyun stopped.

 

“What did I tell you?” Kai seethed, flicking his fringe.

 

“You’re just a homophobe,” Baekhyun teased, poking his tongue out at Kai, before turning back to you. “Why do you ask, Jeongah?”

 

You wondered if you should tell him why. Myungsun and Yeonghee already knew, but you didn’t want to tell any of the members of EXO; you never knew, he could’ve just been tracked by mistake, and he would get into trouble with the other members. Instead, you kept it quiet. “It’s because he got such a low mark in his test,” you lied. “I’m just worried for him.”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “Alright,  then. I think he'll get better soon enough. Well, since that Myungsun has denied my love, I’m going to leave now. You guys are boring, even more boring than Sehun, for god’s sake.” He hopped off the bench and walked off.

 

Myungsun turned around and grimaced. “What a dickhead.” Yeonghee laughed and tightened her grip around Chanyeols waist.

 

“He’s funny,” she giggled. “He makes conversations more fun.”

 

The bell went, and students started to get up and forward out. Yeonghee grabbed your arm and you turned around.

 

"You want to go to the cafe with me and Myungsun?" She asked, a smile plastered on her face. "Chanyeol and Kai want to come too."

 

You shook your head. "You guys go, I need to stay behind. I'll come meet you guys there later." Yeonghee nodded and forwarded off with the others. You looked over to the group again. Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho were already walking off, but Kyungsoo was trailing behind, still putting his bag on.

 

"Kyungsoo!" You called out as you walked forward, getting his attention. He turned around and looked at you, his eyes widening in shock for a second before he gave you a wave. He quickly typed something into his phone.

 

"Hi, Jeongah," he replied, walking towards you as he put his phone away. "What is it?"

 

You hesitated for a second. "I need to talk to you," you said. "Can we go inside and talk about it?" He nodded and the two of you walked into the B entrance into the corridors, sitting down on the seats near the walls. There were no students or teachers around. Honestly, you felt a bit scared sitting next to Kyungsoo. "I need to talk to you about something that happened a few weeks ago," you mumbled, fiddling with your fingers. He nodded and let you continue. "I received a phone call from someone in the middle of the night, and it made me feel uncomfortable."

 

"I'm sorry to hear that."

 

You hesitated again. "Well... I got Chanyeol to trace back the number. It got traced back to your number. Kyungsoo, you need to tell me truthfully. Was it you?"

 

He grimaced. "You think I would do such a thing to you, Jeongah?" He asked. He was obviously shocked, but you weren't sure if he was just acting. "You're my friend. I wouldn't do that kind of thing to a friend."

 

"So... can you explain why it was traced to your number?"

 

He stopped. "You want me to tell you why?" You nodded slowly in response. A smirk appeared on his face as he got up and stood in front of you. "Well, Jeongah, I'll tell you why." You looked up at the boy, confused. He curled his fingers into a fist and lifted up his elbow, his fist colliding into your skull.

 

And thats all you remembered before you out.