'Ignore it.'

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

chapter 12~ thanks for reading! i've already finished chapter 13, so i'll update that after school in about 7 hours! c:   -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved


 

Sehun brushed past you as you walked down the corridor, students beginning to pass through the doors. Yeong-Hee, Myung-Sun and Chanyeol were infront of  the two of you.

 

"Be careful now. I think the news has already spread about how you shouted at Kai, so don't look at anyone in the eyes," Sehun consoled, sticking close to you. "Don't worry if anything happens. I'll be here to protect you."

 

You smiled at the older boys words, taking in his aura. Sehun guided you through the corridors as the two of you followed the three in front. Trying to avoid students, you looked down at the floor at the shoes shuffling past to get to their next class. A few minutes passed and it felt as though all of the shoes had kicked you in the face. Feeling queasy, you glanced up, to see an ocean of faces staring exactly at you.

 

"Ignore it, Jeong-Ah."

 

You swallowed and you felt your hands go clammy. Looking down again, you overheard a familiar voice speak over on the side of you.




"She thinks she can shout at Kai like that? What a dumb , she should be happy she dated him."

 

You turned to see Mi-Sook leaning against a wall, murmuring between her friends. Your heart pounded and you felt like you couldn't breathe. You grabbed Sehuns arm weakly and looked up at him.

 

"S-Sehun," you stammered, closing your eyes. "Can we get out of here quick?"

 

Straight away, Sehun pulled you through the corridor, ushering you to go upstairs. Finally moving away from the sea of students, he sat you down on a bench outside the classrooms.


“Are you okay?”

 

Don’t cry. Don’t cry.

 

Wiping your eyes, you looked up at the boy who was staring back at you with caring eyes. “I-I don’t know, Sehun. What I did was stupid, and now everyone’s looking at me and calling me names, and I feel terrible-“

 

Completely unaware of what was going on in front of you, it took you a few seconds to realise that Sehun had s his arms around you, holding you tight. For someone that you had only known for a short time, it felt so right, so safe to be in his arms. You sobbed into his shoulder as he your hair.

 

“Don’t cry, Jeong-Ah.”

 

You closed your eyes and took advantage of the moment. His thin frame sculpted around your body perfectly, the scent of his cologne adding excitement to the moment.  You closed your eyes and mumbled useless words into his shoulder.

 

Sehun pulled away from the hug. “Are you alright now? I hope those words those girls weren’t saying got to you.”

 

You bit your lip and looked down. “It hurts, Sehun. It really does.”

 

He shook his head. "Those girls aren't worth your tears. For me."

 

You looked at the boy with a confused face. "For you, what?"

 

"Don't cry, for me. Alright? I hate seeing you cry."

 

You looked down and couldn't help but smile; his sweet words were melting your heart. How someone so popular and adored by nearly all the girls could care and become so close to you - you had no idea.

 

"Should we go to class? Or do you want to skip and we can go somewhere? I can say you were feeling unwell, you still have that injury from earlier today," he offered, pointing to the bandage around your forehead. 

 

You nodded. "That sounds good."

 

He pulled you up and the two of you walked down the corridor. Silence washed over you as you reached the doors, Sehun letting you go first. The bright light outside pierced your eyes and you used your hand to shield your eyes as the two of you walked down to the entrance gates.

 

"What should we do?"

 

Sehun shook his head and then laughed. "I have no idea."

 

You thought for a while. 

 

The movies? Too much. Noraebang? Too embarrassing...

 

And then an idea went off in your head.

 

"Someone who I can sit on the beach with and trace our names next to each other on the sand as we hold hands. Yeah, someone like that."

 

"The beach?"

 

Sehun smiled. "Sure."