Together

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

this is a long chapter c: by the way- thanks to -illusionist for the cover! -w-

a friend told me that my ideas got plagiarized and right now i'm VERY pissed off. sorry if my mood isn't as normal. i also had to add a fancy copyright thing to the foreword. MIGHT DECIDE TO SUE HER. LOL.

you guys will like this chapter, theres a suprise at the end c; a very good suprise! please comment! -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved

 


 

 

The two of you walked side by side along the beach, talking. Talking about everything, just like the first time the two of you met. Watching Sehun next to you, his tie loosened, his shoes in his hands and his hair whipping in the cool wind, made you wonder how a human could be so perfect. The beach was basically empty, with only an occasional person jogging past. Sehuns jokes were the cheesiest. You'd burst out into laughter because his jokes were so hilariously stupid. Just him being around made you feel so much better.

 

You placed all your belongings, including your bandage, down on a bench and you sat down, looking out into the horizon. The water lapped against the sand like a ribbon rippling in the wind, the sun hiding behind the horizon, giving off an orange glow. You dug your feet into the sand as you sat, talking amongst the two of you, until Sehun spoke up.

 

"I've never gotten the chance to swim in this ocean."

 

You rolled your eyes and smirked. "As if."

 

He shook his head. "It's true. I've always been too afraid."

 

You giggled. "The almighty Oh Sehun, afraid? Of the ocean?"

 

His lips formed into a smile before he nodded. You stood up and held out your hand. "Come, I'll show you."

 

Sehun stared at you with a confused face. "W-what? Right now?"

 

You nodded quickly. "Right now."

 

"No bathers?"

 

"No bathers! Go in your clothes!"

 

He stood up slowly before sliding his jacket off and putting it on the bench. "Now what?"

 

You grabbed his arm and pulled him down to the water. The sand turned from grainy sand to damp, the sound of your footsteps padding against the sand the only sound apart from the ocean and the sea gulls. He walked beside you as the water came in and rose up to your ankles, you walking in further than Sehun.

 

"You scared?" You asked mockingly, laughing like a mad woman.

 

He grinned. "Of course I'm not! I'm Oh Sehun!" 

 

You burst out into laughter. "Oh Sehun, afraid of the ocean! Everyones going to know about this!"

 

The water rose up to your knee, brushing against the tips of your skirt. Before you knew it, it had risen up to your waist. Sehun walked out further, and you caught up until where you were standing.

 

"Alright. I'm getting out now."

 

"No you're not," Sehun commanded, smiling down at you. "There's a wave coming."

 

"A what?!"

 

You turned to your left to see a huge wave approaching the two of you. Not a small wave, a massive wave, like the ones in those horror movies. 

 

"Okay, I didn't expect this," you said hastily, laughing as you tried to get out of the water. Sehun grabbed your arm.

 

"It's too far back, now. We have to ride it out. Together."

 

You nearly burst out into laughter. "Ride it out? This isn't a horse, Sehun. This is a huge wave that's probably going to make both of us drown."

 

He shook his head. "That's not going to happen."

 

Sehun wrapped one arm and then another around you, pressing your chest tightly against his and holding you there. 

 

"When I say now," Sehun started, "You have to hold your breath. Alright?"

 

You nodded quickly. A few seconds passed.

 

"Now."

 

Then together the two of you dived under the wave. You and Sehun. You kept your eyes tightly screwed as the water pulled at your clothes and weird thoughts began to dart through your head.

 

Are we sinking or rising? Am I drowning?

 

Maybe I'm dead already.

 

Things slowed down. Your fingers uncurled and your pulse steadied. The sound of water rushing passed quickened and you heard a sound - slow and rhythmic - the sound of Sehuns heart, beating against your chest. You felt him grip onto your waist tighter as he pushed up to the surface.

 

You reached the top and you gasped for air. After regaining regular breathing, you looked up at Sehun and laughed. 

 

"That," he started, "was awesome."

 

You laughed before loudly sighing. And then you realised that Sehun still had his arms around you.

 

"It's probably alright to let go of me, now."

 

"But why would I let go of a good opportunity like this?''

 

And then he leant in and kissed you.

 

As you stood there, chest high in water, you felt as though you were in your own romance novel. Those amazingly beautiful slim arms of his wrapped around your waist, his hands pressed against your sides. His lips were ridiculously soft and delicious as they carressed yours, and you felt butterflies, all tingly in your stomach. You felt him smile into the kiss, and thought you could faint then and there.

 

He pulled away and you looked up at him, feeling a blush up your cheeks. 

 

"Was that OK? I mean, was that OK for me to do that?”

 

You laughed and nodded. “That was OK. That was very OK.”