Fed Up

The Popular Students - EXO?

Please click here to upvote my story that I've put my hard work into! It would mean alot x

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in what seems like forever! ;_; no, i havent forgotten about this fic haha, i never got the chance to upload any chaptersbecause i'm still on holiday~~ Right now I'm In Paris (it's amazing) and i'm using my ipad to update. sorry if there are any mistakes or it looks messy because i didn't get the time to proofread.

by the way: silent readers arent allowed!:< LOL please comment~ it really makes my day :)

heres chapter 10!! next chapter up next weekend!

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved

 

----

"You've really got to be more careful," Myung-Sun comforted, lying down on the matress next to you. "Next thing you know, he'll be your husband and you'll have children unwillingly."

 
You cringed at the thought. Kai had left a few minutes earlier after Myung-Sun had discovered him on you.
 
"That guy is really too full of himself," Myung-Sun scoffed, looking up to the ceiling and playing with her fingers, the sound of the ceiling fan whirring in the background. "Thinking he can do that and all."
 
You bit your lip. "He is my boyfriend under force," you murmured, looking over at Myung-Sun, your cheek resting against the cold pillow case. "I understand why he'd do something like that. He does have power over me after all."
 
Myung-Sun sighed. "Anyway, how long do you have to be in here?"
 
"I'm feeling fine," you replied, sitting up. "The nurse said I can leave when I'm feeling better, just to keep the bandage on."
 
"Alright then," she said, getting off the bed and picking up your bag as she walked through the door, you following. "Let's go wait in the cafeteria until Yeong-Hee finishes class."
 
The two of you silently walked down the corridors of the C rooms until you arrived at the centre of the school, the cafeteria. You plopped down at your usual seat.
 
"Are you thirsty? I'll get you something to drink."
 
Myung-Sun got off the seat and half walked-skipped to the vending machine, a Pineapple Sunny 10 - your favourite - clanking out of the machine and out into her hands. She came back and passed it to you, pulling her backpack onto the table. 
 
"Now, tell me everything."
 
"What do you mean everything?" You asked confused, the can fizzing as you pryed it open. "From the beginning until you walked in?"
 
She nodded. "What did it feel like?"
 
"Well, it hurt," you replied, touching the bandage. "I don't remember much, thou-"
 
"Not that, silly," Myung-Sun laughed, gesturing to your lips. "I meant the kiss."
 
"Ohhhh."
 
You sat there awkwardly as you sipped your Sunny 10 before placing it back onto the table. "It was... I don't know."
 
Myung-Sun scoffed. "Come-on, something must've happened."
 
You shook your head. "It felt so... forced. His mouth was awfully cold. I didn't like it one bit."
 
"So. It doesn't feel as though he matches you? At all?"
 
You nodded.
 
"Then who would match him?"
 
You thought before replying. "Someone tall, slim," you thought, an image of Mi-Sook appearing clear in your head. "Someone who will be around him all the time, and dance with him when he practices. Someone who will happily kiss him when he wants, Someone as stuck up and popular as him."
 
 
Myung-Sun giggled and nodded. "Then what about you? Who would match you?"
 
Sehun. Sehun would.
 
You hesitated. "Someone thoughtful," you said, your thoughts immediately drifting off into the distance. "Someone who can be there for me when I need them the most. Someone who I can sing our favourite love  songs at Noraebang and not feel embarrassed. Someone who I can share Jajangmyeon with on a hot day at Lotte World, someone who I can sit on the beach with and trace our names next to each other on the sand as we hold hands. Yeah, someone like that."
 
Myung-Sun gaped at you for a long time, her jaw open wide.
 
"What? Is it... too much?"
 
She paused before bringing her hands together, clapping. "Amazing, Jeong-Ah. You should be a poet."
 
You laughed before sipping your Sunny 10 again. Class finished soon. You and Myung-Sun sat chatting together and sharing a packet of Saewookkang until the bell rung,  students flooding out of the classrooms immediately. You felt a pang of worry.
 
What would Kai do when he sees me?
 
Looking around the staircases of students for Yeong-Hee, you spotted her running down to your table. She panted, dropped her bag and turned to you with a look of shock on her face.
 
"Jeong-Ah, what the heck happened in the clinic? Everyone's talking about you."
 
Your insides dropped as Yeong-Hee sat down next to you. "I'll explain later, but what do you mean, everyone?" You asked, looking around the cafeteria as students gave you weird looks.
 
Yeong-Hee sighed. "Everyone as in the whole class, EXO, Mi-Sook and her whole clan, students from other classes were already talking about it when I came here from class. What  happened between you and Kai? I overheard someone saying he you."
 
You had to stop yourself from
choking on the saewookkang. "What the hell? He forcefully kissed me, that's it. Then how does the rest of the school know?"
 
Myung-Sun butted in. "He probably decided to tell everyone."
 
You felt your blood boil. Fed up with Kai, you got up off your seat and walked over to the stairs.
 
"Jeong-Ah! What are you doing?!" Yeong-Hee called, running after you.
 
You approached the 6 boys on the steps, your breathing getting louder. Kai was surrounded by a crowd of girls, his expression showing off his pride. You wanted to punch his face in then and there. Walking over, you pushed past the tall girls and grabbed Kai's arm.
 
"Hey babe, whats up? Does your bandage hurt?" He asked calmly, smiling up at you. 
 
"You know what's ing up," you replied hastily, ignoring his second question. The girls around him stared at you. He 'ooed' before looking you straight back in the eyes.
 
"Are you happy now?" You asked, as students crowded around you and Kai, everything silent. "You finally completed the dare from your friends? Kissing the kid you bullied? Well you must be awfully happy now, telling everyone."
 
"Honey, you don't have to be so angry."
 
"Don't 'honey' me, you disgusting piece of scum. How you could embarrass me like that? Tell the whole school? I honestly don't even-"
 
You were about to rant on about how you couldn't believe you agreed to date him when a pair of arms wrapped firmly around your face. You screamed and thrashed, unable to see who it was. Your screams were muffled against their arms as you were dragged out of the crowd.


--