Stay Away

The Popular Students - EXO?

Chapter 21. short chapter.. chapter 22 will be longer, i promise (: -xxharachixx


 

2 Weeks Later

 

"Jeongah, hurry up! If you're too slow and the bell goes, we're leaving you behind."

 

You groaned as Myungsun firmly gripped onto your arm, dragging you towards the school gates. The bell was going in a few minutes, and you had woken up late. Yeonghee stood behind, laughing.

 

"I don't want to go back to school!" You declined, stopping on the ground. Myungsun turned around and sighed.

 

"Well you have to!"

 

Myungsun grabbed onto your arm again and laughed as she finally managed to pull you through the gates. The familiar surroundings of The Korean National University of Arts started to come back to you. As Yeonghee and Myungsun took you into the main corridor, students started to stare at you and your leg, where you had a bandage supporting your ankle and your slight limp. Ignoring it, as this is what most students did,  the three of you continued to talk until you walked straight into someone. You looked up to see Mrs Jeong.

 

"Oh! Sorry, Mrs Jeong--"

 

"Kang Jeongah!" She greeted happily, interrupting your apology. She used a finger to push her glasses back up her nosebridge. "It's great to see you at the school again. I'd like to have a quick word with you in my office. Is that alright?"

 

You nodded in agreement. Quickly saying goodbye to Yeonghee and Myungsun, you followed Mrs Jeong through the crowds of students to her office. You entered the room to see a plain brown desk in the middle of the room - adorned with bowls of assorted Korean candies and expensive looking pens. Framed pictures of Korean musicians you couldn't recall the names of were hung up neatly on the walls, along with abstract art that didn't make sense. Placing your bag down on the seat, you sat down next to it, before Mrs Jeong followed by sitting behind her desk.

 

She tidied up her desk a bit and you waited before she spoke up. "Now, Jeongah," she began, her tone of voice changing to serious. She held her fingers clasped together. "I'd like to let you know that we've suspended Misook from the school for the next month, and the incident has gone down in her school record. Her parents are paying a sum of money to your family to pay for medical fees. The police have placed a restraining order against her as well."

 

You nodded slowly, keeping your face expression clear even though you were dancing with victory inside. That was before she continued.

 

"We'd like to advise you of the dangers at our school. The Korean National University of Arts isn't as amazing as you think it is, you know."

 

Hearing words like this from the principal of the school itself struck you. You were unsure of what she was going to say.

 

"Now, we know about the troubles with Misook and her friends, but doing some... research, we've found out that the main danger is those boys, EXO? We advise you don't go near them, from now."

 

"Ah... EXO..."

 

Your voice trailed off as you realised why Mrs Jeong had told you this. Ever since you accosiated yourself with them, all the trouble had been brought straight to you. It made perfect sense. The whole problem's root is EXO.

 

"It's alright if you can't do this, but we believe it's for the best."

 

You nodded understandingly as Mrs Jeong stood up, holding her arm out straight. You stood up and shook her hand.

 

"Thankyou Jeongah. I hope your recovery is quick."

 

You bowed at Mrs Jeong before picking up your bag, just before the bell went. You grabbed your bag and exited into the hallway, the students dispersing off into their different classes. You caught up with Yeonghee and Myungsun before going to your first class.