Jeju

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

thankyou for reading, subscribing and commenting! welcome to all the new subscribers ^__^ -xxharachixx


 

 

A few days later

 

Yeonghee and Myungsun walked next to you, the wheels of your suitcases rolling on the pavement. Yeonghee was still jumping up and down, the excitement building up inside of her. "I'm so, so, so excited!" She squealed, as the three of you walked towards the school. The school was going to take you down to the airport, where 100 of this year's students would go to Jeju for one week as a treat from Mrs Jeong. Out of the five of you, Yeonghee was definitely the most excited about the whole thing; she wouldn't be quiet about it ever since Mrs Jeong announced it for the first time.

 

"Students, silence!" Mr Kim, your sport teacher, shouted out to the students. The chatter didn't die down, so he blew his whistle, the students finally calming down. "We're going to check if everyone is here first before we take you down to the airport. If anybody has any alcohol, drugs, guns, or explosive devices on them now, please hand them in." Kai started laughing behind you. Mr Kim turned to him and stared at him. "What's so funny, kid? Is it because you have those things on you?"

 

"No, sir," he replied, saluting to him. A group of boys on the other side of the crowd erupted into laughter. "You really expect us to?" Mr Kim rolled his eyes and handed out the lists to the other 5 teachers accompaning the trip who started to go through the crowd and mark off students.

 

The flight from Seoul to Jeju Island was quicker than you thought it would be. You had only been to Jeju Island once with your older brother and your parents when you were six, so you barely remembered anything. You sat with Myungsun and Kai in a three seater on the plane, and Chanyeol, Yeonghee and Suho sat behind you. Throughout the whole trip, Chanyeol and Yeonghee kept doing all that 'couple stuff', and Suho looked mortified. Myungsun kept bursting into laughter everytime she'd look behind and see Suho's face. She actually took a picture, and made it her lock screen on her phone. Drinks and a meal were served on the plane; you only drank water, and Kai stole all of your food, so you were hungry for the whole trip. You listened to your iPod, Myungsun slept and Kai was on his PSP. What a dork.

 

"Passengers, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Jeju Island! We are about to land, so please fasten your seatbelts.The current temperature is 27 degrees celcius and the time is 10:42 AM." Myungsun looked at you and squealed.

 

"27 degrees?" She said, looking shocked. "Thats like, 5 times the temperature in Seoul! That's crazy."

 

The plane landed steadily. It slowly pulled into the airport, and once the seatbelts sign went off, students stood up like crazy, ready to go outside and feel the warm air completely different to Seoul. You slung your handbag on your shoulder and followed behind Myungsun down the aisle to the exit, walking down the jetway. Yeonghee ran down, pulling Chanyeol with a strong grip on his wrist. Kai burst into laughter at the sight of Chanyeol running. "Chanyeol, you look like a dork!" Myungsun starting laughing too, and you couldn't help but let out a giggle yourself. Once exiting the Jetway, the students spent around 30 minutes at luggage collection so everyone could get their suitcases. You found yours and the others did too, and after all the other students did, you followed the teachers to the exit to drive off to your hotel.

 

--

 

"I bags the shampoo samples!" Myungsun screamed, running through the door of the hotel room, throwing her suitcase onto the floor and running into the bathroom. You walked through and looked at the room in shock. 

 

"This looks like a luxury hotel!" You said, your eyes wide. The main room was extremely large and spacious.  A small kitchen and bathroom was near the entrance, and further inside was  a couch and a large TV. Three bedrooms were located on the right hand side. The walls were painted a light shade of blue and the room was adorned with diffrent types of tropical ornaments, but the main thing that caught your attention was the balcony. You dropped your suitcase and walked over, opening the door and stood outside. The balcony gave you a perfect view of the beach. It was gorgeous. Kai walked outside and stood next to you, leaning his forearms on the balcony railing. You looked at him, his fringe covering his eyes. 

 

"It's really pretty, right?" He said, looking out to the horizon. You nodded in agreement. Kai looked down and smiled. "Jeongah, I know you're having a rough time, with Misook, Junghye, Kyungsoo, Sehun and everybody," he said slowly, touching his fringe. "So if you ever need to talk to anyone, I'm here, alright? Promise?"

 

You nodded. "Thankyou so much, Jongin." He smiled at the sound of someone calling him by his real name.

 

"Pinky promise?" He held out his fifth finger. You laughed and wrapped your pinky around his. "I promise. We should go head in." He nodded and you turned around to see Yeonghee staring at you, a sheepish smile on her face.

 

"What-chu guise talking about?" 

 

You shook your head and grabbed your suitcase, rolling it over to the room you were staying in with Myungsun. "Nothing~" You shouted out to her. Yeonghee snorted and Kai walked past, going into his room. The five of you decided that with the three rooms, you and Myungsun would be in a room, Kai would have his own room, and Yeonghee would be with Chanyeol in the last room. You put your suitcase on your bed and watched as Myungsun tried the free moisturisers given from the hotel. You laughed and rolled your eyes as she stuck her tongue out. You opened your suitcase and took out your skincare products and put them in the bathroom, and changed into lighter clothing because the change of temperature from Seoul to Jeju was starting to get to you. You checked the reception on your phone, and suprisingly, it worked. You walked out into the main room and switched on the TV before there was a knock on the door. Walking over, you opened the door and saw Mrs Kim your English teacher - she was already wearing a sundress and a sunhat. She passed you a sheet of paper and you took it with both hands before she started to speak.

 

"Students can start leisure activities now," she explained, a smile on her face. "Me and Miss Kwang are going to the beach. We're so excited!" You let out a laugh and bowed at her.

 

"Thankyou Mrs Kim," you replied, before shutting the door. You looked over the sheet and sat on the couch as you heard Yeonghee and Chanyeol laughing in their room. They're meant for each other.

 

Life guards are on the beach from 9:30 AM until 4 PM. Manjanggul Cave, Cheonjiyeon Falls and Yeomiji Gardens are all open for students to visit. Students are NOT allowed to visit Loveland, and if caught, will be sent home. Facilities of the hotel will be open from 9 AM until 8 PM each night. This includes the swimming pool, spa, gym, and tennis courts. Fireworks will be on the second last night at 10 PM. All students are encouraged to visit. A map of the island and the hotel was also situated on the back of the sheet.

 

"Hey guys, we can start leisure activities now!" You shouted out, calling the others into the main room. Yeonghee was the first to scramble out of her room and sat down next to you, snatching the sheet and reading it. Eventually the others arrived and stood around. "So, what are we going to do?"

 

"We should do the first thing together, right?" Chanyeol asked. The others in the group nodded. We all kept silent, until Yeonghee shouted out an idea.

 

"Lets all go to the beach!"