Ddeokbokki & Chocolates

The Popular Students - EXO?

omg the airport incident -.- fricking crazy fans..... 

thanks for reading guise!! ^^ -xxharachixx


 

The girl walked up to you, a grin from ear to ear. "Hi Jeongah! Hi Kyungsoo."
 
 
"Hi, Junghye." For a second you could see a glint of nervousness in his eyes.
 
 
"I'm glad you saw us. I thought I would have to go around the mall by myself," you joked, smiling at the two of them. Kyungsoo stood awkwardly and kept fiddling with his fingers.
 
 
Junghye laughed and flicked her hair back. "The more people the better. Right, Kyungie?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"I was just telling Kyungsoo about the ddeokbokki shop on the next level. Do you want to come with us?"
 
 
"Sure!" Junghye smiled, clapping her hands together like a little kid. Junghye grabbed your arm and pulled you, Kyungsoo walking behind. "So Jeongah, how are you?"
 
 
"Good," you replied, walking awkwardly with Junghye's tight grasp against your arm. 
 
 
"It's a shame you didn't win the KNUA showcase. Your performance was so charismatic and powerful." She sighed, then smiled brightly as she reached into her handbag.
 
 
"Yeonghee, Myungsun and I don't really mind that we didn't win... after all, we only did it because we- what is that?"
 
 
Junghye held out a cute box in her palm that was wrapped around the sides with a bow in the centre. "For you," she said, before passing the box to you as you walked up to the escalator. 
 
 
You stared at it before looking up at Junghye. "Thankyou. But what's inside?"
 
 
"You look for yourself," Junghye giggled as she leaned against the rail of the escalator.
 
 
Confused at the sudden gift, you slowly undid the ribbon and lifted up the box. Inside was 4 small gourmet chocolates that looked like they cost a million bucks, decorated with different layers, sprinkles and caramels. Your mouth curved into a smile as you looked up at Junghye.
 
 
"Thankyou, but you didn't have to..." you giggled, "But what is it for? I'm still confused."
 
 
"I wanted to congratulate you on your amazing performance at the showcase. I mean, you're still a newbie, right?  You, Myungsun and Yeonghee should've won the prize, instead of those stupid s."
 
 
You leaned over and wrapped your arms around Junghye in a tight hug. "Thankyou, Junghye."
 
 
"Thats alright," Junghye laughed as the two of you stepped off the escalator, Kyungsoo awkwardly hanging behind. For some reason he seemed to have completely changed moods once Junghye had arrived. In no time the three of you arrived at the ddeokbokki shop and took seats. 
 
 
"Kyungie, why did you order the ganjang ddeokbokki?" Junghye asked, tapping her nails on the table as you waited for the order. "Seriously, that's the worst one. Me and Jeongah have same tastes, we both ordered tteok kochi."
 
 
Kyungsoo sat awkwardly next to you as Junghye made rude remarks to him even though she probably didn't know she was. "I like ganjang ddeokbokki," you implied, Kyungsoo's face immediately brightening up, "It's one of my favourites, actually."
 
 
"Whatever."
 
 
Reaching into your bag, you took out your phone to see 5 missed messages from Yeonghee. She must be having a good time.
 
 
2:39 Yeonghee
 
oh my ing god CHANYEOL CALLED ME CUTE ><
 
2:39
 
do I say he's cute back or is that weird lol
 
2:40
 
REPLY omfg WHAT DO I DO??!
 
2:40
 
KANG JEONGAH I WILL WHOOP YOUR IF YOU DON'T REPLY FFS
 
2:41
 
UGHHH screw you I called him cute back and he started blushing omg hadf;dsa;ladkhs okay I'll stop texting k bye
 
 
You put your phone back into your bag and reached for the box of chocolates that Junghye had gave you earlier. You took off the lid and set it on the table. "You guys should take some."
 
 
Junghye laughed and brushed her hair back. "No thanks, it's for you. It'd be rude of me to take some." You ushered Kyungsoo to take some, but he gave the same negative reaction. You picked up the chocolate between your fingers and plopped it into your mouth. The chocolate dissolved straight away onto your tounge, the milky flavour overwhelming your senses. "Junghye, where did you get these? They're amazing."
 
 
"Dear Chocolate in Apgujeong."
 
 
You nodded before seeing the food coming to your table. You put the box back into your bag and thanked the waiter who placed the dishes on your table, before you picked up your chopsticks and began to eat.
 
 
Your phone vibrated in your bag again. Resting your chopsticks down, you reached into your bag again to get your phone; a message from Yeonghee.
 
3:02 Yeonghee
 
Hey where are you we'll come meet you in about 10 minutes, chan wants to meet up cause we're done
 
3:03 Jeongah
 
Ddeokbokki shop on the second level near Tonymoly, I'm with Kyungsoo and Junghye as well
 
3:03 Yeonghee
 
Ew I don't like Junghye did you invite her
 
3:04 Jeongah
 
No she saw us and decided to join us. She's nice ok
 
3:04 Yeonghee
 
Whatever
 
 
"Who you texting?" Junghye asked playfully, peeping over the table to try and see your phone.
 
 
"Yeonghee," you answered, pulling your phone back so that she couldn't see Yeonghee's texts. "Her and Chanyeol will be here in about 5 minutes."
 
 
"Aaw, damn! I thought we would be able to stay here and eat, just with you me and Kyungie, but I guess not," she lamented, putting her chopsticks down on her empty plate. Kyungsoo was nearly finished too.
 
 
And then you felt an ache in your stomach.
 
 
You pressed your fingers against the area underneath your ribs, trying to calm down your stomach. This usually happens after you eat spicy food.
 

"Whats wrong?" Kyungsoo asked, putting down his chopsticks.
 
 
"Nothing," you replied, smiling at him. "I just get stomach aches after I eat spicy food."
 
 
Junghye laughed and pushed her hair back for what seemed like the 100th time this whole day. "Don't worry, me too."
 
 
A sharp pain stung inside your stomach and you let out a groan. "Oh god... something must've cut the lining and the spicy food got in. I'm going to get water-"
 
 
As you tried to stand up, your throat felt full and you knew what was about to happen; you were about to throw up. You got up out of your seat and walked quickly past tables into the bathroom, pushing open the door and running to a cubicle. You leant down on your knees, held your hair back and let your body convulse. 
 
 
 
"Miss! Are you alright?" You heard an unfamiliar voice shout from outside the cubicle. 
 
 
"No-" 
 
 
Your throat felt as though it was burning under a fire as the bitter taste came up; your eyes started to water before you heard more people come into the bathroom. The cubicle door opened and you felt someone kneel down next to you.
 
 
"Oh my god, what happened?" Yeonghee asked, patting you on your back as you threw up again. You could literally feel the people standing around the cubicle door behind you.
 
 
"It must've been the food," you wailed as the waste kept coming up. Yeonghee kept muttering words under her breath before she took out her phone.
 
 
"Your face is pale as hell and you're shaking. I'm going to call an ambulance."