Coffee

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

 

A quick update before I go overseas! :'D I might update chapter 7 soon if i can get time tonight~

this one isn't proofread.  thanks for reading! -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved

 


 

 

 

 

“He what?!” Myung-Sun asked, spitting out her coffee. You played with the hem of your skirt, nervous.

 

“He touched me on my thigh,” you answered, Yeong-Hee staring at you as if you slapped someone, “And then asked me to be my girlfriend.”

 

“How can he do that?!” Myung-Sun screamed, ruffling her hair. “Did you say yes?”

 

“Well… I guess,” you answered, looking up at Yeong-Hee. "It was the only way to get him to stop bullying me, plus, I said I'd do anything."

 

“So he’s you’re boyfriend now?” Yeong-Hee asked, concerned.

 

You nodded slowly before taking another sip of your coffee.

 

“He’s such a jerk!” Myung-Sun seethed, “How he can bully you and shout at you, and then pull your hair and ually assault you, and THEN force you to make you his girlfriend? Ugh!”

 

Laughing, you settled your coffee back down on the table, Yeong-Hee staring off into space. You were about to ask her if she was okay when the door to the café burst open, the sound of loud voices filling the room.

 

You looked up to see who you least expected; EXO.

 

“W-what are they doing here?” Yeong-Hee asked. You could obviously tell that she was afraid of them.

 

Your eyes wide open, you realised that Kai was searching around everywhere for someone. That someone? Most likely, you. On reflex, you grabbed your phone and ducked under the table, crouching on your legs.

 

“Qui-quick! Cover her with your bag!” Yeong-Hee tells Myung-Sun, quickly flinging her handbag under the table in front of you to cover most of your small body. From under the table, you could see Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun trying to act normal, you squeezing your eyes and holding your breath to make sure Kai and the others don’t see you. You heard footsteps approaching the table.

 

“You guys. Have you seen Jeong-Ah? Kang Jeong-Ah?” Chanyeol asks, you looking from under the table to see his jeans and his pair of vans.

 

“N-no,” Myung-Sun replied, taking a sip of coffee. Chanyeol scoffed and looked around the room, before realizing something. It nearly looked as though a light bulb had gone off in his head. You looked at his legs from underneath the table, his shoes still, before you saw his face looking at you upside down under the table. You jumped, letting out a small scream.

 

“Kai! Found her,” Chanyeol shouted across the room, walking away from the table. Yeong-Hee quickly pulled you up to sit down on the chair again.

 

“Stay calm,” Yeong-Hee crooned, “He’ll go away, soon enough…”

 

You watched as Kai and Chanyeol walked over to your table, the smell of male deodorant taking over the area.

 

“Hi babe,” Kai said, plopping onto the seat and kissing you on the cheek. You sat there in shock.

 

He kissed me?! How dare he.

 

“Something wrong?” Kai asks, Chanyeol sitting in the seat next to Yeong-Hee. Yeong-Hee moved over to the next seat instantly.

 

“Don’t kiss me,” you replied, rolling your eyes. “And don’t call me babe, either.”

 

Kai smirked before leaning closer to you. “I have power over you now,” he whispered, “Don’t tell me what to do, or I’ll do what I did last time.”

 

Scared, you quickly nodded. Kai smiled, picking up your coffee and taking a sip to your disgust. He set the cup back down.

 

“Introduce your friends to me.”

 

Yeong-Hee, staring at you shocked, mouthed ‘Don’t do it’. You shrugged.

 

Kai doesn’t seem that bad. Okay, maybe he is…

 

“That’s Choi Myung-Sun,” you started, “And that’s… Shin Yeong-Hee.”

 

“Ah, okay… that’s Park Chanyeol, by the way. Shin Yeong-Hee, be careful. I think he’s trying to hit on you.”

 

Yeong-Hee turned to look at Chanyeol.


“I wasn’t!” He beseeched, waving his hands. “I got a date with Jeung Mi-Sook.”

 

“No you didn’t,” Kai scoffed, Myung-Sun, Yeong-Hee and you completely quiet, “Stop lying, Chan.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

The awkwardness between the five of you rose. Myung-Sun sniffed before Kai grabbed your hand and your bag, pulling you out of your seat.


 

“Jeong-Ah, come to my place. Meet the others."