Emptiness

The Popular Students - EXO?

Please click here to upvote my story that I've put my hard work into! It would mean alot x

chapter 16 up tomorrow! --xxharachixx


 

You lifted up the Sunny 10 can up to your lips, drinking the soda before putting it down onto the table. Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun were debating whether Chanyeol liked Yeong-Hee or not.

 

"It's a coincidence, I swear."

 

"No way. The way he looks at you obviously shows he has something for you."

 

You butted in. "I think you guys would make a cute couple."

 

Myung-Sun gestured to you. "Exactly! See?"

 

Recess had just started and was as usual. You ignored the text that you had recieved earlier, assuming it was from Mi-Sook, or one of her friends. Everyone from EXO was sitting on the steps except for Kai.

 

"What do we have next?" 

 

"You have singing."

 

You groaned. The last two singing lessons had gone well, but your teacher, Mrs Lee, was far from well. The week before that was when Kai had attacked you and the memory was still vivid in your mind.

 

"He doesn't like me. He's just nice, that's all!"

 

"No way. I'll go ask him if you want."

 

"Myung-Sun! No-"

 

Myung-Sun got up from her seat and quickly walked up to the steps, tapping Chanyeol on the shoulder. He turned around and looked up at her. You saw them murmur between the two of them before Myung-Sun came running back.

 

"Wh-what did he say?"

 

"He said that you're pretty and he said he was interested in you."

 

"What the hell does that mean?!"

 

You and Myung-Sun laughed in unison at Yeong-Hee's seriousness. Yeong-Hee sat there, mouth gaping.

 

"Does that mean he likes me? Oh my god! This guy is so confusing!"

 

The three of you conversed before Myung-Sun said the bell was going soon. After going through your English notes and popping a breath fresherner into your mouth, the bell went, the three of you seperating off into your different routes to go to class.

 

You walked down the 10th corridor by yourself, no students walking past. Since you were on one of the top levels of the school building, the sunlight came directly through the windows, so the school installed blinds which were drawn at the moment. You sighed as you turned the corner, the lockers on either side of you, walking past classrooms.

 

The clock ticked loudly on the right side of you. You fiddled with the ends of your hair as you felt the feeling as though you were being watched - emptiness, and worry washing over you.

 

The situation reminded you awfully of your first day when you realised it was too quiet. At that time, you shrugged it off, and then Kai attacked you minutes later. What was going to happen now?

 

You shook your head quickly. 

 

You're thinking weird thoughts again.

 

You heard something clatter on your left side. Spinning around quickly, nothing was there.

 

"Hello?"

 

No answer.

 

You gulped and continued to walk to the stairwell. 

 

I've got to get out of here quick.

 

The stairwell came into view as your heels clicked against the tiles. You paused at the top of the stairs, your shoes centermetres away from the first step. You lifted your legs to walk down when a pair of hands gripped firmly to your shoulders, pushing you down the flight stairs. 

 

Then everything went black.