Happy Birthday To You

The Popular Students - EXO?

haha last chapter we had the cliffhanger..

 

I have been waiting for this chapter for SOOOOO long. but now it's here. so ENJOY!! this chapter will change everything!! I was even feeling scared writing this.. ads;ahffsakfsa;kfsad

 

thankyou for reading! click the magical link -->here<-- hahaha

-xxharachixx


 

The next morning, you quickly picked up your phone and dialed Yeonghee's number, holding the phone up to your ear, the sound of the ringing on the other end.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Happy birthday, Yeonghee!"

 

She giggled on the other end of the line. "Thankyou, Jeongah. We're going to have so much fun this evening!"

 

"I bet we will. Your older brother isn't going to be around, right?"

 

"No way. He'll ruin everything. He's staying at his girlfriend's place for the night, so he won't disturb us. My parents aren't going to be home either, they're going to Incheon to see relatives very soon, so we have the house to ourselves."

 

"That's good. So, what presents did you get?"

 

"...1 million won."

 

"You're so lucky. You should hide it away from your brother, otherise he'll steal it from you."

 

She laughed. "Hopefully he won't. Anyway, my brother is calling me from upstairs. I'll see you tonight, alright?"

 

"OK. Happy birthday, again!"

 

"Thankyou, Jeongah! See you tonight."

 

She hung up and you put your phone down, getting out of bed and walking down to the kitchen still in your pyjamas, greeting your parents and making breakfast. Your mother kept asking if you were OK, and you were, so you ignored her question after the third time she asked it. You ate your omurice quickly and walked down the hallway again and into your room, shutting the door behind you. You changed into a pair of shorts and a sweater, tying your hair into a bun and sat down at your table, completing some of your History homework while listening to Mango by CHEEZE.

 

You have a message~! You have a message~!

 

You picked up your phone and opened the message.

 

10:42 AM Kaipoo

What time is the party again?

 

10:43 AM Jeongah

Omg you're so unorganised i was in the middle of doing my homework. It's at 7pm 

 

10:43 AM Kaipoo

What homework?

 

10:44 AM Jeongah

history homework? about the gwangju democratic movement?...

 

10:45 AM Kaipoo

Oh. I haven't done that yet

 

10:45 AM Jeongah

Why?

 

10:46 AM Kaipoo

I've been practicing my routine for dance class the past 3 days. I haven't had any time to do any other homework

 

10:47 AM Jeongah

well that for you~~ keke

 

10:47 Kaipoo

ㅜㅜ

 

You put your phone down once Kai stopped texting and continued doing your homework, the song changing to Sleepless Night  by SHINee. After 4 hours of completing homework, you decided to have a nap because you were completely tired and out of energy.

 

--

 

You woke up to the sound of your alarm tone. You kicked your sheets off and turned the alarm off, going into the bathrooom and splashing your face with cold water to wake you up. Opening your wardrobe, you took out your dress and took your clothes off, changing into the dress. You brushed your hair out and put in your hair extensions, applying some makeup and putting your shoes on. You looked in the mirror and saw that you could see the scar on your left shoulder. You covered it with a bit of makeup and wrapped the present you got for Yeonghee, before saying good bye to your parents and walking out of the house. 

 

You met Chanyeol, Kai and Myungsun at the trainstation, and the four of you caught the subway to Yeonghee's house, so the four of you could suprise her together. You all carried her presents as you walked up the street, the tall buildings of Seoul slowly starting to fade away as you reached the suburban area. Myungsun kept looking up at the sky and the stars, talking about the constellations that she had learnt in Science class in primary school. You were fascinated by it; you had always been interested in Astrology since a young age. Eventually the four of you reached Yeonghee's house and walked up to the front porch of her house, reaching her door. You knocked on it, looking inside the window; the lights inside the house were off. Weird. No one answered. You knocked again. 

 

"Yeonghee? We're here!" She didn't answer again. "Someone call her. Maybe she's upstairs." Myungsun took out her phone and dialed her number, holding the phone up to her ear. The others looked at her, anticipating Yeonghee to pick up. Myungsun took the phone away from her ear and shook her head.

 

"She's not answering. It went to voicemail."

 

You knocked on the door again, raising your voice as you started to panic. "Yeonghee? We're here!" You decided it was best to go around the house and through the back door. She wouldn't mind, you had always done that whenever she didn't answer the door, because she always was at the back of the house or had her earphones in. Just as you were about to turn around and go to the back of the house, your phone started to vibrate in your pocket. You took it out and saw the screen; it was an unknown number.

 

"Hello?"

 

"You're looking for your little Yeonghee aren't you?" 

 

Your heart hammered in your chest. You quickly speaker so the others could hear. "Who is this, and what do you have to do with Yeonghee?"

 

"Meet us at the alleyway near Gaebong station. Don't bring Kai or Chanyeol... come alone. If you call the police, we'll find you and kill you." The person laughed and hung up.