Thankyou.

The Popular Students - EXO?

Please click here to upvote my story that I've put my hard work into! It would mean alot x

Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! I had my yearly exams so I had to study. ㅠㅠ but once it finishes, I promise more updates! :D
 
quick update before chapter 21
 
enjoy this chapter!  --xxharachixx
 

 

 
You sat up in your bed, your hands starting to become clammy. Sehun had left a few minutes ago to get Kai after your request, and he could be coming any moment, but you had no idea when. You planted your face straight into your palms, regretting ever calling Kai to come. The clock ticked loudly in the corner of the room and the faint noise of the medical machinery whirred in the background before you heard the door click open.
 
 
Your heart raced in your chest as you looked up quickly, Kai's figure standing in the doorway. You didn't know what to say. You didn't know what to do. Whether to say Hello, or to let him say something first, or if you should tell him to leave - all these crazy thoughts were darting through your head, and before you knew it, he had taken a few steps forward towards you.
 
 
You swallowed as he looked down at you, his wavy, toussled hair covering half his eyes. 
 
 
"If you're not going to say anything, I'm leaving."
 
 
You watched as he turned around, Straight away, you lurched up off your bed and grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. His eyes traced down your body to your fingers gripped around his wrist.
 
 
"Did it hurt?"
 
 
You looked at him, confused. "Did what hurt?"
 
 
"What Misook did."
 
 
You slowly nodded, unsure of what he was asking. He pulled his arm out of your grasp and flicked his fringe back, sitting on the side of your bed.
 
 
"Thankyou."
 
 
He kept his face blank, looking forward, even though nothing was there.
 
 
"If it wasn't for you Kai, I'd be dead right now."
 
 
"I know."
 
 
Suprised by his quick remark, you shifted awkwardly under your bed sheets. "I know I was angry at you for telling everyone about... what happened. But I can assure you I'm completely grateful for you saving me."
 
 
He smirked, running his fingers through his hair. "Kyungsoo did it. Not me, alright?"
 
 
Kyungsoo...?
 
 
You bit your lip. "It doesn't matter. I just want to thankyou for saving my life."
 
 
He nodded slowly, looking down at his shoes. "So. You and Sehun are dating now?"
 
 
Your insides churned. "Not that I know of."
 
 
He gave a sarcastic laugh. "It's pretty obvious."
 
 
You felt your neck and cheeks warm up as you looked down. "Don't say that."
 
 
He smiled weakly before turning to look at you. His dark brown eyes gazed into your eyes and you could see his face was pale - paler than his usual, bright, BB Cream covered face, like the Kim Jongin you used to know. A look of dazed sorrow washed over you and you could tell what was going on inside his head.
 
 
"He's a lucky guy. He always does better than me in everything. Academically, dancing, and love."
 
 
Your stomach dropped as you heard his sincere words. "Kai... I don't know what you mean."
 
 
"What I'm saying is," Kai continued, letting out a sigh. "I came off harsh at first. And I understand that you'll hate me for what I did, and I know that I'm a terrible person most of the time."
 
 
He came up closer to you, looking into your eyes. Your heart started to race in your chest as he lent down and placed his hand on-top of yours.
 
 
"Kang Jeong-Ah... will you give me a second chance?"
 
 
"Kim Jongin."
 
 
You searched behind Kai for the source of the voice, to see a tired-looking Sehun, standing straight-placed in the doorway, his bag slung over his shoulder.
 
 
"She's my girlfriend."