A New Start

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

i didn't proof read this one! :D

two new characters are introduced into this chapter. 

Choi Myung-Sun and Oh Sehun! Although Sehun isn't described in detail, he's the first member of EXO to be introduced. ^.^ that means i've updated the character foreword. :)

hope you guys like this chapter. ~

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved


 

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

You opened your eyes and looked up to the ceiling.

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

Glancing over at the clock on your tidied bed side table, it read 7:30.

You reached out and turned your alarm off and sat up.

 

Then you realised, today, you were going to The Korean National University of Arts. You fangirled, thrashed around, before getting out of bed to get ready. You your radio, hearing J-Min’s ‘Stand Up’ playing, which was currently one of your favourite songs. Looking around the room, in the corner were three cardboard bags that you had purchased with Yeong-Hee the week before. One contained your shoes, skirt and blouse, the other contained makeup, hair clips and other random items that you wanted to get with Yeong-Hee, and the other had your school blazer.

 

You changed quickly, pulling on fresh under-garments and your skirt, adjusting the black hem into place. Sliding the white blouse over your arms, you buttoned it up, pushing your long, brown dyed hair over your shoulder. You slid on your socks and pushed your feet into the soles of the shoes, tying up the shoe laces, and then pulling your blazer over the top. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

 

Wow, I look different.

 

You giggled, turning around and adjusting the skirt and blazer to look better. As the radio changed to Psy’s Gangnam Style, you laughed, singing along to the song as you shuffled over to your make up table, sitting down and looking at yourself in the mirror. You applied a quick coat of BB Cream, and combed some mascara through your lashes before applying your favourite Etude House lipstick and  plaiting your hair to the side.

 

I look amazing. Great for a first impression.

 

You slung your bag over your shoulder, grabbing a piece of toast and yanking your phone out of the charger before stepping out of the house. Straight away, you called Yeong-Hee, talking to her as you walked along the path to the train station.

 

---

 

“Quiet, please!”

 

The chatter of the students died down. You and Yeong-Hee were sitting on two chairs next to each other, holding each other’s hands.

 

“Welcome, Welcome!” Your Principal, Mrs Jeong sang out, standing at the podium at the front of the hall. “This is your first day at the Korean National University of Arts, and there is a lot of success and development for you to come. In the next 6 years, you will work hard and get many opportunities for the rest of your life, but along the way, you will meet new friends, find out who you really are, and maybe even find love!”


“Come on Miss, that’s cheesy!” A loud voice called from the row behind you.

 

“Dude, shutup!”

 

Everyone turned their heads to look at the row behind you and Yeong-Hee to the source of the noise. A group of young boys were sitting there cross legged, smiling at everyone, hitting each other on the shoulders.

 

“Moving on,” Mrs Jeong seethed, staring at the poorly-behaved students out of the corner of her eyes, “We have allocated you into your classes by looking at your previous school records, and we’ve tried to put you into classes with people that you know. The rows that you are sitting in now will be your classes, so please cooperate with the other students!”

 

“Yeong-Hee,” You said nervously, “Will those guys be in our class?”

 

“I think so…” Yeong-Hee replied, looking at them, as everyone turned to look down the rows of their class. “They’re pretty good looking, actually…”

 

You giggled and Yeong-Hee hit you on the arm jokingly. “I like the one who looks like he’s stoned,” you laughed, “He looks like a mushroom.”

 

The two of you cracked up, Yeong-Hee nearly falling off her chair. The two of you stopped when Mrs Jeong told everyone to be quiet.

---

 

“All of our classes are the same,” Yeong-Hee said, glancing back between the timetables of yours, hers and your new friend Choi Myung-Suns,who was a girl in your class. She reminded you a lot of Yeong-Hee, so you knew the three of you would get along. She had already been at the school for a year, so she knew where everything was and who everyone was.

 

“Exshept for me!” Myung-Sun mumbled in-between her cutely packed kimbap rolls, pointing at ‘Dance 2, A5’ on her timetable with her manicured nails. You and Yeong-Hee laughed. Myung-Sun was really cute.

“Hey, Myung-Sun,” you asked, looking over at the boys sitting on the steps. “Who are they?”

 

Myung-Sun coughed and looked down.

 

“Them? Oh, they’re EXO.”

 

“They’re what?” Jeong-Hee asked, looking confused.


“EXO. They’re basically the popular kids of the school. All the girls want them because of their good-looks and charms. There’s Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Sehu-“

“Oh, that’s the guy that Jeong-Ah likes!” Yeong-Hee exclaimed, pointing at the tall boy who was sitting on the steps, checking out a girl who looked like she came out of a chocolate factory.

 

“I don’t like him,” you answered, laughing a bit. “He looks... intimidating.”

 

“Sure they do,” Myung-Sun responded, pouting a bit. “If you piss them off, touch them or do anything that they don’t like, say goodbye. The bullying at this school is crazy. Some of the kids here have even committed suicide because of EXO.”

 

You spat out your Sunny 10, looking at Myung-Sun. “Really?!”

 

“Yeah. Best if you don’t go near them. They bullied me once, too, but only for a short period of time, and I had to leave the school temporarily. Because when I bent down to pick up my pen, accidentally touched Kai’s …”

 

Jeong-Hee burst out into laughter.

 

“Hey!” Myung-Sun shouted, trying to keep a serious face. “It’s not that funny…”

 

The bell rang.

 

“I guess we’ll have to live with them, then,” you said, pulling your bag over your shoulders, dusting the crumbs off your skirt. “They will be in our class for the next year, after all.”

Myung-Sun checked the timetable, and took the two of you to your first class – English.