Enough

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

SORRY I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN AGES ;; had a massive writers block, i apologise ;; so heres some sehun bb for everyone ♥


This is PART ONE of a double update! I decided to do one as I'm going on holidays for four weeks so I won't be able to update for then. ;; I'll be back though and making more chapters ㅜㅂㅜ

chapter 5 will be updated in about 10-20 minutes ^^

this chapters isn't proof read, mianhaeyo~

hope you guys like this one! -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved

 

--

“Jeong-Ah,” Yeong-Hee said, rubbing you on the shoulder, the sound of students in the cafeteria loudening. “It’s ok, they’re jerks. Especially that Kai kid. We’re here for you!”

 

Myung-Sun plopped a rice-ball into before nodding up and down. “That wasn’t much, to be honest,” she said, smiling a bit. “There’s been a lot worse that what happened to you. He was just overreacting, that’s all.”

 

You sniffed before pulling your sleeves over your hands. “Thanks,” you said, managing to pull a small smile. You had never experienced such wrath from someone, and since it was one of the members of EXO, you felt intimidated.

 

“What’s next?” Yeong-Hee asked, closing her lunch container and putting it into her bag.

 

“I have dance,” Myung-Sun replied, before chowing down another rice-ball. “That means you guys have singing.”

 

“Do any of the members of EXO study singing?” You ask cautiously, looking over to where the boys were sitting.

 

“Oh, yeah…” Myung-Sun said, biting her lip. “Baekhyun and D.O do, and Kai has it occasionally. Depending on what day it is, I think… wait, is today Thursday?”

 

The two of you nodded.

 

“That means he has singing today…”

 

You felt a pit in your stomach drop. You wanted to stay away from Kai as far as possible, scared that he might attack you again.

 

You turned back to look at the boys again. Looking carefully, you noticed the member Chanyeol, who you didn’t know much about, hitting on a girl to the side of the steps. Identifying the next member, it was Baekhyun, the boy who was laughing with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun had come off as the member with the most charisma, and as you hadn’t had spotted him trying to get on with any girls, you thought he had decency out of the rest of the jerks. Suho wasn’t there, and neither was Kai. Sehun was sitting calmly, his shoulders resting on his skinny-jean covered knees, wearing his earphones, his chest-nut hair covering his eyes. You felt your heart flutter.

 

What?!

Get over yourself, Jeong-Ah.

 

You shook your head quickly before looking at your timetable.

 

“Yeong-Hee, where do you have singing?” You asked, comparing the two timetables.

 

“6A,” she replied, hitting her phone on the table to get it to work again.

 

“Huh? I’m in 9H.”

 

“I guess they split us up, then,” Yeong-Hee murmured, biting her lip. “Let’s just hope Kai’s not in your class, otherwise…-”

 

Yeong-Hee stopped talking, her eyes wide, looking at you.

 

“W-what is it? Is it a bug? Or something else? Please don’t tell me it’s a spider-”

 

“You,” you heard a cold voice say from behind you.

 

You gulped. Almost immediately, you could tell who it was – the voice was familiar from earlier today.

 

“W-wh-“

 

“Don’t talk back,” he said, walking over so that he could look you in the eyes. Straight away, the students from the rest of the cafeteria noticed what was going on and started to gather around the table, watching you and Kai with their eyes.

 

“You ing pissed me off earlier,” he said, looking you in the eye. You wanted to bury yourself in a hole and die.

 

“Oi, Chanyeol, get over here,” he called, beckoning over to Chanyeol who was still sitting on the steps. Chanyeol looked up, smirked, and walked over to the table.

 

“This is the annoying you were talking about, right?” Chanyeol asked, looking at you as if you were a trash can. Myung-Sun had already gotten up from the table and fled from the situation, but Yeong-Hee was still sitting at the table, dead still.

 

“Yeah,” Kai spat, walking over to you and grabbing your collar. You whimpered as you felt Kai’s hot breath against your face, knowing what was going to come next.

 

“You’re ing irritating, you know,” he said, Yeong-Hee looking at you with caring eyes from behind Kai. “Thinking a freshman can talk back to me? Huh, you’re ing amusing.”

 

You had enough of Kai’s torment. In one blow, holding down your skirt, you kicked Kai straight in his junk with your heels, Kai tumbling straight onto the ground, groaning in agony as he held onto his crotch. The crowd watching laughed and shouted, blaring out remarks, like “Nice one,” “Kai’s a ,” and “Kai just bang her already.”

 

“KANG JEONG-AH, I’M GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A ING LIVING HELL!” he shouted as you grabbed your bag and Yeong-Hee’s arm before pushing through the crowd, leaving behind a groaning Kai and a shouting crowd, people whispering your name and asking who you were. You found Myung-Sun hiding behind the steps on the way out of the cafeteria and the three of you laughed your heads off as you walked up the stairs to get ready for your next classes. Little did you know that while the whole situation was happening, standing in the corner of the cafeteria with his earphones still in, was an impressed Sehun, wanting to know more about you and who you were.

 

--