Company

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

Guys! The plagiariser got banned off AFF. So I guess I got my story back then, and that means more updates because I have nothing to worry about~~ (I was so happy when I found out. //flails around)

 Anyway. This is only a short chapter, I don't know whether it can be called a filler chapter or... whatever. Here you guys go! 

xxharachixx, signing off. (in an absolute amazing mood. ^^)


 

The next day began with you waking up, feeling a bit better. Your doctor, Dr. Ahn, checked in on you once you woke up. He asked you simple questions like, "How are you feeling?", "Did you sleep well?", "Do you need pain-killers for your shoulder?". After he double checked on your cast, shoulder, ribs and your drip, he told you that you'd be staying in here for up to a week; then you'd be on your own, for your ankle and shoulder to heal. 

 

Once he left, he allowed visitors to come in. Your parents forwarded immediately into the room, your mother nearly bursting into tears seeing the state you were in.

 

"Oh my god, my baby!"

 

You rolled your eyes and laughed when your mum quickly pulled over the chair and sat down next to you, your father standing in the door way. "How did this happen? Even when you're completely beaten up by some crazy girl, you still look beautiful."

 

She reached down and held your hand. Your father walked over to your desk, looking through reports from the doctors. Your mother brought up a bag and placed it on her lap, explaining what the contents were.

 

"A change of clothes, a jumper incase you get cold, your phone, and your assignments I found in your room if you want to complete them," your mother explained, placing them all on the table next to you. "Yeong-Hee, Myung-Sun and some tall handsome guy are waiting outside. I'll let them come in, alright?"

 

You nodded as your mother and father exited the room. You could see Yeong-Hee, Myung-Sun and Chanyeol bowing at your parents before Yeong-Hee darted in, Myung-Sun and Chanyeol following.

 

"You freaking idiot!"

 

Yeong-Hee pinched your cheek and you laughed as she sat down, pulling her bag up into her lap. "You really freaked me out, I nearly died."

 

You rolled your eyes. "At least you're here."

 

The room overwhelmed with silence before you butted in. "What's going to happen to Mi-Sook?"

 

"Mrs Jeong suspended her."

 

You stared up at Chanyeol. "Really?" 

 

He sat down on a chair in the corner of the room. "Yep. Sehun told me."

 

You slowly nodded in response. You watched Myung-Sun place bars of Salkom Dalkom onto your table and tidying up a bit before you heard a knock on the door.

 

"Yeah?"

 

The door creaked open and you saw Sehuns tall figure standing in the door, a bag in his hands. You smiled up at the boy, contented to see him again. Sehun looked over and saw Chanyeol, before he smirked and shut the door.

 

"Good job Channie, you finally did something productive."

 

Chanyeol scoffed and threw his snapback across the room, hitting Sehun in the chest. "Be nice, 'Hunnie'."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes before walking over, placing the bag next to your table and sitting down next to Yeong-Hee. The four of you talked for a long time, about Mi-Sook, the school, everything. You threw around a few cubes of the Salkom Dalkom to everyone and laughed when you accidentally hit Chanyeol in the face. Eventually he had to leave for a basketball game, and you could see the dissapoint in Yeong-Hee's face.

 

"Hey, Yeong-Hee," you whispered, poking her. "You still like him. Right?"

 

She nodded, looking around the room.

 

"Well, he seems to be spending an awful lot of time around you. Maybe he... likes you?"

 

Yeong-Hee's eyes widened and she stared at you as if you slapped her. "Shh! I don't want him to hear." She gestured to Sehun.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

Suddenly Gangnam Style started playing, and you didn't expect it at all. You turned to see Myung-Sun staring at her phone.

 

"It's Mrs Jeong..."

 

Myung-Sun tapped the screen before holding it up to her ear.

 

"Hello, Mrs Jeong? ... Ah, yes. ... No, why? ... Right now? ... Alright. Thankyou."

 

Yeong-Hee stared at her confused. "What happened?"

 

"Mrs Jeong wants to talk to us about what happened right now. At the school."

 

Yeong-Hee sighed in dissapointment as Myung-Sun stood up. Yeong-Hee wrapped her arms around you. "Stay safe, alright? Heal quicker!"

 

You laughed at her words. "Alright."

 

She picked up her bag, catching up to Myung-Sun before waving at you. They shut the door and left the room. With that, you were left alone in the room with Sehun.

 

Just like when the two of you were always alone - you'd talk about the weirdest things. From Sehuns brothers to what you ate this morning. From bubble-tea to patbingsu. With Sehun, the possibilities were endless. Before you knew it the time had changed to 5 pm; you honestly had no idea how time could pass so quickly when you talked to Sehun.

 

"I'm sorry Jeong-Ah. I have to go now, I have to study at Kyungsoo's house."

 

You smiled up at him. "It's alright, you can go."

 

He stood up, slipping his phone into his jeans pocket. "Is there anything else you want?"

 

You shook your head. "I'm fine."

 

"Alright."

 

Sehun pushed the chair back to the wall, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He opened the door and was about to leave when you called out.

 

"Wait!"

 

Sehun spun around hastily. 

 

"Theres one thing."

 

He nodded, his lips forming into a crease.

 

"I want to talk to Kai."