Planning

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

chapter 42 for you guys, this one is a short one :) 

 -xxharachixx



 

 

"Jeongah, you need to raise the pitch a bit more."

 

You tried again, pushing the air out through your diaphragm, Mrs Ahn taking down notes. "Better. Next time, try to use your diaphragm a bit more. Still, it's alright."

 

You bowed at her and walked out of the testing room, running back to Yeonghee. "She said, 'Next time use your diaphragm more'. I was! I don't know what she's talking about." She laughed and started putting her belongings in her bag. 

 

"Pack up. The bell's going soon." Just as she said that, the bell went. She laughed and raised her hands up. "See? I'm good a predicting things."

 

The two of you walked out of 6A and down the stairs to the benches, meeting Chanyeol, Myungsun and Kai there. The five of you sat there as you ate your food, Myungsun chugging down a can of Sunny 10. You looked over to the boys on the other side of the school and saw Baekhyun walking up to the benches, his navy blazer on his shoulder. He sat next to Kai and sneezed before smiling sheepishly at you.

 

"What?"

 

"I told you, Jeongah," he said, staring at you. "See what happens when you don't listen to Byun Baekhyun? B, A, E, K--"

 

Kai flicked him on the head and he let out a yelp. "What the , man! You keep hitting me all the time."

 

"'What the , man?' You keep annoying the hell out of me," Kai squealed, imitating Baekhyun's high pitch voice. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned back to you.

 

"You got spiked, right?"

 

You nodded slowly. He let out a giggle and Kai slapped him again. "What?!"

 

"You can't laugh about something like that."

 

Baekhyun grimaced and looked away before turning to Yeonghee. "Yeonghee, I heard you're holding a party. Who's invited?"

 

Yeonghee lifted an eyebrow. "Just my friends. No one else."

 

"Damn," Baekhyun lamented, tilting his head. "You could've made heaps of friends."

 

"I'm happy with my friends like I am, thanks very much."

 

"Whatever. I think if you held a house party, you would become really popular."

 

Yeonghee rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone. Baekhyun sat there for a while before standing up and sighing. "You guys are always so boring, always on your phone or eating. I hate you guys." With that, he walked away.

 

"Finally, some peace and quiet," Kai groaned. Yeonghee laughed and put her phone down, looking as though a lightbulb was flashing ontop of her head.

 

"So. You guys can come over tomorrow for my birthday, right?" The group all answered with a yes. She smiled and typed something into her phone. "Good. What drinks?"

 

"Sunny 10?"

 

Yeonghee rolled her eyes. "Fine. Just... just don't go hyper and trash the house, alright?"

 

Myungsun smiled happily. The bell went and students started to leave the school, walking towards the entrance. You looked over and saw Kyungsoo; he gave you a stare before looking away. You were glad he didn't want to talk to you; who would want to talk to a killer, anyway?

 

You, Yeonghee and Myungsun caught the subway home. Myungsun came to your house and helped you look through your wadrobe for a good outfit to wear for Yeonghee's party. You also needed to get gifts, so the two of you quickly went to the department store down near the subway and purchased some gifts. From there Myungsun left and went home, so you went back to your house and quickly finished some homework and lay on your bed, excited for tomorrow. Yeonghee had been your bestfriend since you were kids, so her 18th birthday was going to be special for her. She decided to do something very sensible for her birthday; you thought she would have a party or go out, but she had very strict parents. 

 

You fell asleep, your mind at peace, naive to the fact that something was going to happen tomorrow night at the party that would completely flip everything upside down and change the rest of your life as you knew it.