Chanyeol's hair?

The Popular Students - EXO?

Hi guys. Happy new year! Hopefully 2013 will be an awesome year for all of you! ^^;

I'm sorry for taking a long time to write this chapter. I've been busy with Christmas/New Year/School activites and I've been going out a lot. Hopefully I haven't been away for too long >_<

Thankyou for reading TPSE and hopefully this story will progress! 

-xxharachixx


 

1 Month Later

 

"Jeongah, what are you doing?" Yeonghee laughed as she sat on the chair behind you. You rolled your eyes and added more condiments into the pan.

 

"I'm cooking. It's going to turn out well."

 

Yeonghee nodded slowly as you turned the food over with the spoon. "What is it meant to be anyway? Honestly, it looks like a hot mess."

 

You turned around and jokingly glared at her. "I swear if you say one more thing I'm going to throw this thing at you." You gestured to the spoon.

 

Yeonghee laughed before turning back to her phone, her hair covering her eyes. "If you want to then go ahead. But you're going to get into - oh my god, Chanyeol got a haircut!" 

 

You smirked and turned around. "Let me see."

 

Yeonghee jumped up and hurried over to you, holding her phone up to you. Chanyeol had taken a selca, his new strawberry-blonde ombre fringe covering his eyes. Yeonghee squealed before holding the phone to her chest, dancing around the room. You turned back to the stove before an idea clicked in your head.

 

"You should call him."

 

Yeonghee opened her eyes as she sat down again. "That, Jeongah, is a good idea. Probably one of the best I've heard from you."

 

It had been a while since the showcase and as expected, Misooks group had won; with their hip ing and shorts that looked like underwear. Watching from the audience was hilarious to the three of you as all the serious old guys who were judging the competition were shaking their heads and turning away. To the contrary, the young boys from KNUA had pushed past people to get to the front, taking pictures and videos of the girls on stage. The women judging the competition however, loved the performance and they won instantly. They were whisked off to Jeju and haven't come back to school since. After the ordeal with Sehun in the waiting room, you left and tried to wipe all thoughts of him from your mind. Sehun hadn't texted, called or talked to you when you saw him, so you thought that he finally understood and got the message.

 

You tapped the spoon on the pan to get rid of the excess and heard the sound of Yeonghee talking in the background. After turning off the gas and drying your hands, you turned to Yeonghee and sat down on a chair next to her.

 

"Yeah, I saw it... You looked really awesome, Chanyeol!"

 

You had to stop yourself from laughing at Yeonghee's fake aegyo as she continued to talk to Chanyeol. You heard the faint sound of Chanyeol's low voice on the end of the line before her eyes widened.

 

"Oh my god! Now?... I mean, yeah, I'm OK with that." Yeonghee nodded before saying bye and putting the phone down. For what seemed like an hour, she stared at you, before she burst into retarded squealing.

 

"What happened?"

 

She hyperventilated before blowing out air through her lips and pushing her fringe back.

 

"I think... I think Park Chanyeol just asked me out."

 

--

 

 

"Jeongah, what if mess up, what if I say something weird and he changes his mind?"

 

"That's not going to happen, don't worry."

 

Yeonghee whined as she walked next to you down one of the main busy streets of Seoul, the sounds of traffic and people shouting filling your ears. Yeonghee had told you that Chanyeol wanted to meet her near one of the shopping centres near Dongdaemun. Yeonghee was too scared to go by herself, so you tagged along and would hang around the mall and shop until she finished. You bowed and made way for a lady holding a child who quickly thanked you before hurrying past. You pushed your long hair behind your ear before turning around the corner, Yeonghee gripping onto your arm.

 

"You're really scared, aren't you?"

 

Yeonghee stared at you and scoffed. "What do you think? I've been asked out by one of the members of EXO, and he could completely turn his back and invite his friends to come and embarrass me, and EXO has close ties with Misook, so what if they decide to invite her too?"

 

Laughing, you patted her on the back before walking up to the large shopping centre entrance. "You first."

 

You opened the door and let out your arm as if you were a bell boy, and in response, Yeonghee poked her tongue out at you before walking in. You laughed before following in after her. You were overwhelmed by the cool air from the air conditioning; Yeonghee let out a loud sigh and smiled. But her expression changed straight away.

 

"What?"

 

"It's Chanyeol-"

 

"Yeonghee!"

 

You looked over to the escalators and saw Chanyeol, and to your suprise, Kyungsoo walking over to the two of you. Chanyeol was wearing a plain, white v-neck and skinny jeans; a smile plastered on his face and his new hair  adorning his sharp features. He stopped just infront of the two of you and Kyungsoo came and stood next to him.

 

"Hi Yeonghee," he said, before turning to you. "And hi to you too, Jeongah."

 

You both greeted them back before you turned to D.O. "I thought you were going to come here by yourself, Chan."

 

Chanyeol laughed. "Me too. But Kyungsoo insisted that he come as well."

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and slapped Chanyeol in the chest. "No; you were just too nervous to come here by yourself."

 

You laughed and turned to Yeonghee, who was blushing like heck, her eyes shaped into crescents. Chanyeol hit Kyungsoo back in the chest before you spoke up. "So, are you guys going to go now?"

 

"Alright then," Chanyeol smiled at Yeonghee, before turning to Kyungsoo. "And you, behave."

 

Yeonghee walked up to Chanyeol before the two of them walked away, leaving you with Kyungsoo.

 

"So."

 

Kyungsoo smiled. "Yeah...?"


"So what are we going to do to pass the time?"

 

You thought  for a while before an idea clicked in your head. "Theres a really nice ddeokbokki shop on the next level, we could go try some-"

 

"Jeongah!"

 

You turned around to the sound of your name being called. A short girl with long black hair was hurrying over to the two of you.

 

"What a coincidence to see you here!"