English Class

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

 

Short filler chapter c:

The plagiarism issue will get solved~ I reported them to AFF Moderators, so lets hope they go away soon.

Last chapter was good right? :"D even I was fangirling while I was writing it. heh~

has anyone else heard Maxstep by YOUNIQUE? Kai and Luhan are in it. I've been waiting for the official release for SOOO long, I'm not kidding. ;u;

Thanks for reading everyone~ --xxharachixx


 

Meeting Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun the next morning and telling  them what happened during class was probably the hardest thing for you to do. Although you were excited to tell her and Myung-Sun, the amount of noise they made afterwards was embarrassing and a lot of people in the room gave the three of you weird looks.

 

"And then he kissed you?" Myung-Sun whispered, eyes wide.

 

You nodded. Myung-Sun let out a squeal.

 

"Choi Myung-Sun, what's the problem?" Mr Gu asked, looking up from the whiteboard.

 

"N-nothing! Don't worry about it."

 

Mr Gu sighed and went back to talking about the story of Hungbu and Nolbu, boring out the class. "The swallow dropped the seed, and Hungbu planted it in the garden..."

 

"Are you guys," Yeong-Hee interrupted, her voice low, "dating...?"

 

You bit your lip. "I still have no idea. After we kissed it was like nothing happened. We said bye and he took me home, that was it."

 

You looked over to the side of the classroom where the six boys were sitting. Sehun and Baekhyun seemed to be the only ones concentrating; the others were on their phones and talking loudly. Sehun put down his pen and looked to the right and noticed you. He smiled and you smiled back. You turned back to Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun, them fangirling between the two of themselves.

 

"Guys, pay attention," you murmured, looking up at Mr Gu who was staring at the two girls. They quickly noticed and looked up at Mr Gu, bowing their heads.

 

"Yeong-Hee, what was I saying?" Mr Gu asked, looking down at Yeong-Hee with an expression of annoyance on his face.

 

"Um... Nolbu planted the swallow in the ground... right?"

 

The class burst into laughter. Yeong-Hee looked around confused.

 

"Yeong-Hee noona!" Chanyeol called, startling Yeong-Hee. "Hungbu planted the seed from the swallow in the ground."

 

"Oh."

 

Mr Gu shook his head. "One more time, and I'll be splitting you girls up. Alright? Good."

 

After Mr Gu went back to talking, Myung-Sun turned to Yeong-Hee. "Chanyeol's talking to you awfully alot lately," she started, tapping her chin. "I think he likes you."

 

"What?!"

 

"Alright girls, that's it!"

 

Mr Gu placed the whiteboard marker onto the table and walked over to the three of you, the class watching. "Myung-Sun, you're staying here. Yeong-Hee, behind Jae-Sup. Jeong-Ah, behind Jongin."

 

.

 

You picked up your notebook and bag, slowly walking through a few rows of desks before you got to where EXO were sitting. Kai didn't look at you at all, as if you didn't exist; he was too busy on his phone. You sat down quietly and placed your notebook on your desk, the boys watching you carefully.

 

"Hey, Kang Jeong-Ah. What happened to you yesterday? Why weren't you in Science?"

 

You turned around to see D.O looking at you with big eyes.

 

"I had to go home. Don't worry about it."

 

D.O smirked and rolled his eyes. "Home? I think it was more than home."

 

You stared at the boy, fear running through your mind. 

 

Does D.O know what happened?

 

"Whatever, you don't know what happened."

 

You turned back to your notebook and continued to scribble down notes from the white board. 

 

Hearing that story, Nolbu went home and decided that he too would gain great wealth. So, he immediately built a swallow's nest and waited for a swallow to come and make its home there. Then it happened that one unfortunate swallow did come and hatched some baby swallows there. In due course, Nolbu threw one of the swallows out of the nest and broke its leg.

 

Your phone buzzed in your pocket - thankfully, you put it on silent before you went into class. Reaching your hand down for it and turning it on, a text appeared. Unsure of who it was from, you hid it underneath your books so that Mr Gu couldn't see, before reading it. 

 

 

10:34 UNKNOWN NUMBER

Watch your back, Kang Jeong-Ah. You don't know when I'll strike.