She's Back

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

Yayy chapter 30 is here! ^^ it's a short filler chap~ hope you guys enjoy~ ♥ -xxharachixx

 

The Next Day
 
 
You were sitting the middle of English class studying the story of The Rabbit's Judgement, boring you the hell out, but you had to pay attention for the upcoming tests. You watched Kai sitting on the other side of the classroom spin his pen between his fingers in boredom, before it flew out of his fingers and clattered onto the floor.
 
 
"Kai, pay attention," Mr Gu demanded as he turned around from scribbling on the whiteboard. Students laughed as Kai let out a loud groan and picked up his pen from the floor.
 
 
 
"I already studied this last year. I don't need to do it again." 
 
 
 
"Hey, what if something in this course is different to what you studied last year?" Baekhyun shouted at him, who was trying to write down notes. "Then you'll be screwed when you do the test."
 
 
 
"Thankyou Baekhyun," Mr Gu agreed, before turning back around to continue writing on the whiteboard. Kai bent over his desk and slapped Baekhyun on the back before bursting out into laughter. Baekhyun ignored him and continued to study.
 
 
 
"Hey, Kai seems a lot more happier today," Myungsun mumbled as she put down her pen. "You must've said something to him yesterday, right?"
 
 
 
You nodded. "We're on good terms now."
 
 
 
"Aaaw~" Yeonghee crooned, poking you on the shoulder. "I think he still likes you."
 
 
 
"How many times are you going to say that? Honestly, he doesn't..."
 
 
 
"Yeonghee and Jeongah, your tests are coming up. You know that, yes?" Mr Gu asked impatiently. The both of you quickly nodded and went back to studying.
 
 
 
At break, you, Yeonghee , Myungsun and Chanyeol sat at your regular table. You kept looking around the school grounds but you couldn't see Junghye at all, which was a advantage for you because you didn't feel safe around her. Chanyeol and Yeonghee were studying together but you and Myungsun weren't studying; you were going to leave it until you got home.
 
 
"Hey Jeongah, Kai keeps looking at you," Myungsun said, ushering over to the area where the  boys were sitting. You caught Kai's gaze and he gave you a smile, before he turned back to his conversation with Suho.
 
 
"See!" Myungsun shouted as she squealed on the bench. You pushed her slightly on the shoulder to make her shutup because students were starting to stare.
 

"I'll steal your Sunny 10 if you don't be quiet."
 
 
"OK, OK. Just not my Sunny 10, alright?"
 
 
Myungsun picked up the can and sipped it before putting it down. "I think you suit Sehun better anyway."
 
 
Your stomach dropped when you heard Myungsun's words. "Don't talk about Sehun... please."
 
 
"Fine then."
 
 
Soon enough the bell went, and the four of you gathered your books and started to head towards the Science rooms. As you walked up the stairs chatting with Yeonghee you noticed students walking the opposite direction to the class room.
 
 
"Where's everyone going?" Chanyeol asked, his arm slung around Yeonghee. You turned around and looked back as students started to flood down the stairs. 
 
 
"We should follow them. Mrs Jeong probably scheduled an assembly but our class didn't find out."
 
 
You turned around and the others started to follow you. The seniors and other students were chattering loudly as they walked down to the gates of the school. The four of you followed the crowd and ended up outside the buildings and near the gates. You couldn't see anything because of your short height, the tall male students towering over you in the crowd.
 
 
"What the hell is going on?" You asked Myungsun. Myungsun shrugged and tried to look over the tall students.
 
 
"I'll lift you up," Chanyeol offered to Yeonghee.  Chanyeol gripped her by the waist and hoisted her up so her head could see over the students. Yeonghee let out a gasp and covered before Chanyeol put her down.
 
 
"What is it?" You asked Yeonghee. Yeonghee just stood there in shock and shook her head. She took her hands of and sighed.
 
 
"She's back," she mumbled. "Misook's back."