You're OK.

The Popular Students - EXO?

Just a filler chapter. next chapter up later today or next week. ^^ -xxharachixx


 

 

Sirens blaring. Ambulance staff shouting. People talking what sounded like a weird, foreign language to your ears. You couldn't see anything. You couldn't breathe. It seemed as though someone had deliberately blocked off your vision. The sound of wheels rolling against the pavement was audible as you heard yourself being pulled into an ambulance.

 

"Deep stab in the left shoulder, broken right ankle, possible internal bleeding. Please prepare immediate medical treatment at Bundang Jesaeng hospital."

 

The voice trailed off into the distance before you felt a familar hand clasp their fingers around yours.

 

"Kang Jeong-Ah, you're OK. You're going to be OK."

 

And then you fell back into unconciousness.

 

--

 

You blinked a few times before your eyes slowly opened, the brightness overwhelming the darkness of your sleep. A dark shadow loomed over you on your right, and when you looked over, Sehun was pouring glasses of water for you on the table.

 

"So, you're awake."

 

He placed the glass back onto the table and sat down on his chair. You looked up at him and smiled, finally having the reassurance of seeing his face again. 

 

"How long has it been?"

 

"Nearly a day."

 

Sehun gave the glass of water to you. Lifting up your hand from the bed-sheets, you saw multiple drips pierced into the back of your hand. You sipped the water before turning to Sehun.


"What did the doctors say?"

 

His eyes diverted down to the ground before he replied. "You're going to be staying in here for a while."

 

"I'm serious, Sehun. What happened?"

 

He stood up and paced over to the end of the bed, lifting up the sheet so you could see your ankle. A large cast had been placed around it, and you hadn't even noticed it when you woke up.
 

"When you arrived in the hospital we nearly lost you; they had to revive you. They discovered that a rib was broken on your right, and it was so bad that they had to perform surgery, otherwise you wouldn't be able to breathe. The stab in your shoulder wasn't that deep and it'll be OK. But your ankle completely shattered, and it's going to take a long time to heal."

 

Your heart sunk once you heard Sehuns words. "It's really that bad, isn't it."

 

Sehun sat back down and held your hand in his. "It'll be a hard recovery. But we'll be here for you."

 

You hesitated before asking Sehun another question. "Who saved me when Mi-Sook attacked me?"

 

He tapped his fingers on the bedsheets. "Kai."

 

Kai?!

 

Your eyes widened in reaction to his words. "You're joking. Right?"

 

He shook his head. "He knocked out Mi-Sook and called me. If it wasn't for him, you'd be gone by now."

 

Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

 

You sighed, wishing you weren't in the hospital. If you had walked a different route, or hadn't decided to get involved with EXO in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation. Not realising, your began to tear up.

 

"Jeong-Ah."

 

Sehun reached up and used his thumb to wipe away your tears. "It's OK."

 

You paused before speaking up. "I'm just tired... I'm going to sleep now."

 

Sehun stood up and pulled his chair into the corner of the room before walking back to your bedside. "If you need anything, call me, OK?"

 

You nodded before he turned off the lights, about to walk out of the room, when he came back to your bedside. About to ask him if he was alright, he bent down and pressed his lips against your forehead, before walking out of the room.