Drinks

The Popular Students - EXO?

thankyou for reading ♥

 

this is a kinda short filler chapter sorry hehe

please click here to upvote this story! it would really mean alot ^_^

-xxharachixx


 

The bass pumped through the speakers and into your veins, dancing through song after song, sweat forming on your skin. The crowd's personality was great; even strangers who were visitng the island were so kind and their spirits were up high. A remix of G-DRAGON's Crayon started playing, students started howling and screaming; they were like animals going crazy at midnight. Yeonghee and Chanyeol were off somewhere so you were dancing with Myungsun and Kai, having the time of your life. The heat of the people around you started to get to you so you rolled up your sleeves, still continuing to dance. 

 

"Hey guys, I'll go get you drinks," Kai said, before walking off to the tables. You grabbed Myungsuns arm and pulled her out of the crowd, following Kai.

 

"It's alright, I'll do it," you told Kai, pouring drinks for yourself and Myungsun. Kai walked back into the crowd to meet his other friends. You marked your cup with your name, before drinking from it. You had no idea what the hell this drink was, but you drank it anyway; you were so thirsty from the dancing, and if you were correct, it was nearly 1 AM in the morning. Normally at this time you would've been tired and would've loved to sleep, but the hype of the crowd kept you awake. 

 

"Jeongah! Come back in the crowd!" Yeonghee shouted, a smile plastered on her face. You were about to go back in when you heard your phone vibrate in your pocket.

 

"Mind my cup," you told Myungsun. She nodded before you turned away and out of the crowd, walking towards the fence to answer the call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey, it's Baekhyun. Thanks for answering, I thought you wouldn't, since you're still in the crowd, right?"

 

"Yeah," you replied, wondering why he was calling. "Why are you calling?"

 

"I'd... I'd just tell you you should get out of there as soon as possible," he said, his voice sounding drowsy and drunk. "There's drugs floating around in that crowd, you know. Floating... floating like a... like a cloud."

 

You let out a laugh. "Baekhyun, are you drunk?"

 

You heard him laugh on the end of the line. "N-no... Yoojin, can you wait?!"

 

The line cut off and the call ended. He DID actually get in with Yoojin, then. You shrugged and put your phone back in your pocket and walked back over to the table, searching for Myungsun. You didn't see her anywhere, so you looked down at the table and picked up your drink, gulping down the remainders of the liquid in the cup. You turned to the crowd, and suddenly had a rush of overwhelming energy. Your lips tugged into a smile and you went back into the crowd, dancing with a bunch of strangers. You felt on top of the world. Nothing could hurt you, right? Well, that's what you thought, until someone grabbed you by the arm and pulled you out of the crowd.

 

"Jeongah, what the hell are you doing?" Kai asked, a grimace on his face. "We were calling you over. Why didn't you hear?"

 

"Kai, stop joking around, you gronk," you shouted at him, giggling and pulling yourself out of his grasp. "Why don't you just have some fun, huh?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed you by the arm again, walking you over to where Yeonghee and Myungsun were, over near the left hand side of the crowd.

 

"You're not my daddy, Kai, don't tell me what to do!" you shouted at him, moving your body to the beat of the music. "My daddy lives back in Seoul. He's a banker." Kai didn't reply, but moved further into the crowd. You kept dancing nevertheless, ignoring him.

 

"Yeonghee~ I love you!" You shouted. Yeonghee laughed and patted your head. 

 

"Having fun, huh?" She asked, dancing next to Myungsun. You didn't reply, but kept dancing instead. A light headache started to form in your head, your skin crawling. You ignored it and continued dancing next to your best friends, enjoying the night while you could.

 

The song changed to Michigo by G-DRAGON, and the boys from your school starting rapping along, the large speakers pumping the bass like crazy. The light headache in your head slowly changed into a pounding migraine, nearly to the extent that you couldn't move any more. You decided to keep dancing, your heartbeat pumping faster and faster. You looked out into the right hand side of the stage; behind were the hotel rooms, and with your good eyesight, you could see onto the balconies. A girl was staring at you, her forearms resting on the railing of her balcony. You squinted and looked closer. A smirk was on her face, hair covering her eyes. It took you a few seconds to realise who it was. It was Misook.

 

You were taken aback and you gasped, but your body wouldn't take in air. Your migraine escalated.  And with that, you fell onto the ground, your head pounding. Then you out.