Talking Sh*t

The Popular Students - EXO?

I'm back in Sydney~! School starts tomorrow, so updates will go back to usual! ^^ hahah i realised: exo-m walked in the same airport at LAX that i did a few weeks earlier! omg. omg with me.asd;klfha;sdlhf

i want to go to kcon. shame i live in sydney where nothing happens. .-. 

this is part one of a short double update! next chapter up in about 30 minutes! :D

by the way: does anyone wear bb cream? I want to know which brands people reccomend. ^^ right now I'm using The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream, but I also have the Garnier and Dior one~ 

GoJangMiSuraze_pororo_  and Krystalized correctly guessed who the 'mystery' person was from the end of last chapter! :3 (ssh. don't tell anyone until they read this chappie. ;D)

thanks for reading! i love all my subbies! ♥  -xxharachixx

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved


 

You screamed into their neck as the person pushed through the crowd, gripping onto your waist, your legs flailing in the air.

 

"Put me down, you freak!"

 

They pushed you through the doors of the A corridor before setting you down on a bench. You turned around to see Sehun staring straight at you.

 

"Oh thank god it's you," you sighed, a rush of relief running over you. If it was anyone else, they probably would've attacked you by now. Sehun sat on the bench next to you, holding his palms together.

 

"You're an idiot, Kang Jeong-Ah. A real idiot."

 

You sighed. "I hate his face. I hate his guts. I hate his stupid, blabbing mouth. I hate him. How the hell could he tell everyone? Mi-Sook is so pissed off at me right now-"

 

Sehun held his index finger up to your lips. "Shh. I don't know, Jeong-Ah. Just next time, don't shout at him like that. His temper is shorter than his . I guess the two of you are broken up now?"

 

You nodded your head hastily, but then your expression changed. "He made me his girfrliend because I said I would do anything to stop him from bullying me," you murmured, fiddling with your fingers. "But now that I've broken up with him, does that mean that he'll bully me again? Plus, Mi-Sook and all the girls are targeting me."

 

Sehun shrugged. "I don't know," he sighed. "Just promise me you'll stay away from him from now on. Ok?"

 

You nodded. Sehun placed a hand on your shoulder.

 

"Good."

 

You felt your heart flutter.

 

Please, you perfection. Take your hand off. You make me go crazy.

 

You merely smiled at the older boy when the doors bursted open, Yeong-Hee, Myung-Sun and Chanyeol walking in. Myung-Sun called out to you immediately.

 

 "Jeong-Ah, are you okay?"

 

You nodded as the three surrounded you. "Mi-Sook was talking about you after you left," Chanyeol commented, ruffling his light brown hair with his fingers. "She said something about, 'Jeong-Ah's a wannabe who Kai used as a toy.' Something like that."

 

You groaned and facepalmed into your hands. Mi-Sook really was terrible. The others sat down around you before Sehun spoke up. 

 

"I'm not going to kid around and make you feel happy," he started, "But Kai can do some dangerous things when he doesn't get what he wants. I assume you've already heard the rumours of students commiting suicide?"

 

You nodded slowly. "Myung-Sun told me."

 

"Kim Hyang-Sun. She's one of the four that took her life at KNUA. She was only in her first year, and Kai abused and taunted her simply because he felt like it - the other students followed along too, and the teachers never realised. He drove her so far to the edge that she killed herself. Her parents found her hung in her room last year."

 

Fear. That was all you felt after he finished his words. 

 

This is more serious than I thought it was.

 

"Please," he started, looking up at you, "Stay away from him. He's more dangerous than you think."

 

You nodded before the sound of the school bell filled your ears. Jeong-Ah passed you your bag before the five of you walked down the corridor.

 

"What do we have now?"

 

"Science."

 

"Oh, great."