I'm Sorry

The Popular Students - EXO?

thanks for reading! ^^ -xxharachixx


 

It was a relief not to see Misook on the school grounds as Yeonghee and Myungsun helped you out of class. Yeonghee supported one arm and Myungsun the other, so you could walk without putting too much pressure on your ankle.

 

Class was extremely risky. Having to look away from the left hand side of the room where EXO was sitting was tough; after being so close to all of the members, especially Sehun, now having to avoid them wasn't something easy. When you entered the classroom Sehun had tried to hug you as a greeting but you had denied. You could see the look on confusion on his face as you walked away.

 

Yeonghee and Myungsun took you to the assembly hall, where students were starting to line up outside. You noticed a large crowd of students surrounding two boys. You looked over a tall boy's shoulder to see Jaesup taking punches to Yongchul's face, tackling him to the ground. As always, the other students were obviously entertained by this kind of stuff and proceeded to shout "Jaesup! Jaesup! Jaesup!". You could see Yongchul cringe in agony as bruises started to form, Jaesup slapping his hand across his face.

 

Un-expectedly, a stinging sensation formed on your cheek, right where Misook hit you. You lifted your fingers up to your face, confused. You watched as Mr Gu hurried over to the scene and broke apart the two boys. It reminded you of the night when Misook attacked you, the stinging feeling from when she hit you developing again.

 

"Come-on Jeongah, we can go inside now."

 

Myungsun pulled you into the assembly hall. It was more empty as usual as students were still outside, occupied by the fight between Jaesup and Yongchul. You shuffled into your usual corridor, taking a seat, placing your bag onto the floor. After Mr Gu had broken up the fight, the students started to come back into the hall. A few minutes afterwards, the hall was full of students, the chattering extremely loud to the level where you couldn't hear Yeonghee and Myungsun talking to you. You heard the tapping of the microphone and looked up to see Mrs Jeong.

 

"Quiet, please!"

 

The students' chatter died down as Mrs Jeong stood impatiently at the microphone, waiting for the students to be quiet. When the volume was at a suitable level, she spoke up.

 

"Thankyou," she began, holding the microphone between her hands. "We've got a very important announcement to make."

 

The students didn't look excited or interested. Usually, when the teachers said 'very important announcement', they meant a suprise exam or fire drill.

 

"Our school will be holding a showcase next month," she said. The students immediately perked up and listened to what she was saying. "If you wish to participate, you will need to be in a group of at least ten. Create a performance for the night and enter it into the auditions. The winning team on the night will be able to choose their friends, a maximum of ten, to go on a one week holiday to Jeju island."

 

Students hollered and voices immediately started to be audible again. You looked over to Misook's group who were already whispering between the six of them. EXO were talking between themselves too.

 

"What are we going to do?" Yeonghee asked.

 

"I won't be able to perform," you said, pointing to your ankle. "It'd hurt too much."

 

"We could sing."

 

You turned to Myungsun. "You can sing?"


"Well, I'm alright," she muttered, smiling slightly. "I could be background vocals or something. You two could sing. I bet we'd win."

 

Yeonghee giggled and nodded. "So we're doing it?"

 

"Who wouldn't?"

 

--

 

11:42PM; SEHUN

Jeongah. Why did you ignore me today? I really missed you. You didn't look as normal.

 

11:48PM; JEONGAH

You won't understand.

 

11:49PM; SEHUN

Is it because of what happened at the hospital? I was only doing it to stop Kai bothering you. He hurt you too much already.

 

11:52PM; JEONGAH

It's not that, it's worse. Call me tomorrow morning and I'll explain.

 

11:52PM; SEHUN

Alright. I just want you to be safe.

 

11:53PM; JEONGAH

I'm sorry, Sehun. I assure you it's for the best. Once everything clears I'll come back for you.

 

11:54PM; SEHUN

I'll be waiting for you, then.