Going Home

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

150 subs!!! :O It seems like yesterday I only had like 5 and no comments or upvotes hehe... thankyou SOOO much to everybody ♥ next is 200 mark ;)

 

this is part ONE of a double update!! part two coming very soon ^^

 

thankyou for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting! i love ALL of you!!! -xxharachixx


 

The next day in the evening, you were taken back to the hotel and walked up to your room by a staff member of the hotel. The staff member gave you a spare key as all your belongings were still inside the room. You thanked them, unlocked the door and walked inside, shutting the door behind you. You looked around; the room was silent and no one was in their rooms, so you assumed they had already gone out for the day. Walking over to the balcony, you pulled open the door and stepped outside, looking out at the students on the beach and the others that were walking around the complex, completely worry free. You sighed. Everything always has to be tough for me. Just as you turned around and walked into the main room, you saw Kai walking through the door. He looked up at you and smiled, walking towards you.

 

"I heard what Mrs Kim told you," he said, putting his phone on the kitchen table. "It's really dissapointing. It's like you're in a jail for next three days."

 

"I know. It really . But I guess it's for my safety."

 

"That's true."

 

He began to walk to his room before he quickly turned around. "The others are coming, by the way. They'll be here soon, they were right behind me, I swear." You nodded and were about to ask him whether he has seen Misook around but he decided to walk back into his room, shutting the door behind him. You turned around and waited outside the door for the others to come. The door opened and Myungsun walked in, and she immediately threw herself onto you and gave you a big hug.

 

"You're back!" She screamed, pulling you into a tight hug. Yeonghee giggled behind her and threw her bag on the couch. 

 

"What time did you come back?"

 

"Around 5. Not very long ago."

 

"You should of told us, we could've come up and met you."

 

"Someone from the hospital took me up, it's alright."

 

Yeonghee nodded and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. You sat down next to her and watched as Chanyeol walked into his room and Myungsun went into the kitchen, looking for a can of Sunny 10 - she had brought a whole load of them to Jeju for the trip. She took a pineapple flavoured can and opened the top, walking over and sitting next to you.

 

"Have you guys seen Misook?" You asked, Yeonghee's eyes glued to the screen; re-runs of Flower Boy Ramyun Shop were playing, and that was one of her favourite dramas. She shook her head, and so did Myungsun.

 

"I didn't see her anywhere, but I saw Heejin and a few of her other friends. Why?"

 

You hesitated. "Before... before I fainted, I saw her on the balconies, above the stage, looking at me. I could've been hallucinating, I don't know, but she was staring right at me. In the hospital, I had another one of those nightmares about that ordeal."

 

"Are you serious?" Myungsun asked, taking the can away from her lips. "If that's true, that could mean that she was organising the spiking of your cup."

 

"She could've been looking at you to see when you were going to faint."

 

You pondered over the thought. It wasn't too suprising, and was possible. You shrugged and stood up. "I'm going to go get some sleep. When someone comes to give me my food, just put it in the fridge. I'll eat it later." The others nodded before you walked into your room, changing into your pyjamas, cleaning your face and teeth and lying on your bed, multiple thoughts flinging across your mind. After half an hour of thinking about Misook, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Junghye's whereabouts, and what you were going to do in the hotel room alone for the next two days, you finally fell asleep.

 

--

 

Two Days Later

 

"All students on the fifth floor, please bring down your suitcases and all belongings to the main entrance. Third floor students are now leaving the complex."

 

You lugged your suitcase out of the door, following Myungsun. Yeonghee was the last one to leave the room, and just as she shut the door behind her, she muttered a "Good bye, hotel room," before putting her hand on the door and waving good bye. Myungsun snorted at her, students fromt he fifth floor flooding down the corridors. You walked down the stairs and held your suitcase with two hands before walking out of the entrance, fresh air hitting you. 

 

"How great is it to be outside after 3 days," you shouted, holding your arms out. Yeonghee slapped you jokingly and stood next to you in front of the coach, waiting to load your suitcases. "What? I haven't seen the sun in ages."

 

"Ha, ha. How funny, Jeongah. You should be a comedian."

 

"Thanks, I agree."

 

Yeonghee rolled her eyes and the both of you put your suitcases inside the coach, before walking inside and sitting down. The trip took 1 hour until you reached the airport, students not wanting to leave the island at all. There was nothing they could do, so the teachers shoved them inside the airport. You checked in and went through customs and immigration before boarding the plane, sitting next to Yeonghee and Myungsun, and Kai, Chanyeol and Suho behind you. The plane ride  back, teachers kept walking past to ask you if you were alright, if you felt faint, if you were going to collapse, but you were fine. You saw Heejin and Jaesup run up the aisle to the airplane lavatory, hand in hand. Yeonghee pretended to puke.

 

"That is nasty and so not romantic," she seethed, grimacing. "Heejin is filthy. Just like that Misook ."

 

"Just like what?"

 

You looked up and saw one of Misook's friends, Yeunja if you could remember her name correctly. Yeonghee's eyes widened, a red tinge running up her neck and cheeks. "Um... I said, Yujin is disgusting, just like that Heesuk . They're... characters, characters in the story I'm writing."

 

Yeunja scoffed. "If you say so. Have fun with Chanyeol." She flashed a fake smile before walking down the aisle, Yeonghee turning to you.

 

"That was close," she emitted, drinking from her cup to calm her down, her voice a lot softer than before. "I hope she didn't hear what I said."

 

"I don't think she did," you replied, looking over to Myungsun to see her in a deep sleep, before looking back at Yeonghee. "What's that story you're writing?"

 

She nearly spat out her water. "I made that up. And she believed it."

 

The two of you laughed for the rest of the trip before you arrived back in Seoul. After boarding off the plane, you collected your luggage and went through passport check before the students gathered at the arrivals center, Mrs Kim stood on a container, with a megaphone in her hand. "Students who live nearby may depart from the airport, and students who catch the train may leave now as well. Other students may come back to the school." After she said that, the crowd dispersed, students walking to the exit.

 

You caught the subway home with Yeonghee and Myungsun, before walking home and meeting your parents. Your parents hugged you and talked to you about the trip, your mother even going to the extent of wondering if you were still sick, or feeling faint. On the kitchen table was your file from the doctors in Jeju about your condition, and the teacher's phone numbers. Sometimes I wonder why these people care for me so much.