Confrontation

The Popular Students - EXO?

 

This chapter has Swearing~ ;A;

A new character is introduced into this story. Kim Jongin! Even though I make him seem like a jerk in the story, I'm sure he's amazing in real life, heh. ;w;

Thanks for reading guys. I love you all ! ~

Next chapter will be up tomorrow !

Copyright © 2012 xxharachixx
All Rights Reserved


 

 

Myung-Sun lead you and Yeong-Hee up the flight of stairs to a open door with student’s flooding in.

 

“You first~” Myung-Sun said, smiling up at you. You nodded your head and walked in.

 

The classroom was a shouting, disgusting mess.

 

A few students were sitting calmly at the front, studying and looking through their notes. But on the other hand, students were texting on their phones, music playing on full blast. In the back corner of the room a couple were making out to your disgust, and on the other side were three of the boys from EXO. Sitting calmly at his desk was Sehun, Kai was standing on his desk and D.O was sitting on his table. They were shouting loudly at each other, and girls were standing around them and applying makeup and stuffing their shirts, but the 3 boys ignored them.

 

“Over there,” Yeong-Hee suggested, pointing at three tables on the far side of the room. The three of you walked over to the desks, sitting down, before chatting between the three of you.

 

“EVERYONE, QUIET!” A voice shouted as an old man paced through the door. The loud racket of students turned into murmurs gradually.

 

“Jae-Sup Shi, how many times must I tell you not to make out with Sun-Bok Shi on school grounds?” The teacher asked, crossing his arms as he death-stared at Jae-Sup.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“That’s not a proper apology, Jae-Sup. Go see Mrs Jeong immediately,” he ordered. You, Yeong-Hee and Myung-Sun had to stop yourselves from laughing.

 

Jae-Sup walked out of the room in shame.

 

“Anyway, continuing on!” The teacher said, brightening up his face. “My name is Mr Gu, and I will be teaching you English for this year. Now, if I look at my roll here…”

 

Mr Gu picked up a clipboard with multiple pieces of paper on it. The students watched him boringly.

 

“We have three new students who haven’t been to the school before. Raise your hands, please!”

 

You, Yeong-Hee and a boy on the other side of the rooms raised your hands.

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class! You, first!” Mr Gu pointed at Yeong-Hee.

 

Yeong-Hee coughed before introducing herself.

 

“Hi, I’m Shin Yeong-Hee,  I specialise in singing. It’s nice to meet everyone.”

 

“Good, good,” Mr Gu praised, pushing his glasses up his nose, before pointing at you with a bony finger. “You, next.”

 

You sighed before introducing yourself.

 

“Hi, I’m Kang Jeong-Ah, I am-“

 

“Yah, Gu Yeong-Su, can we hurry up with this bull and get on with the lesson?” A loud voice came from one of the EXO member’s desks.

 

You felt a pit in your stomach drop to the bottom as your cheeks turned red.

 

“KIM JONGIN, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME?!” Mr Gu shouted, pointing at Kai, rage building up. “You’re not allowed to swear on the school premises, and I’m trying to help the new students fit into the school. Apologise to Jeong-Ah, immediately.”

 

“H-he doesn-“ you started, nervous out of your mind.

 

“I’m not apologizing to some little ,” Kai seethed, banging his hand on the desk. “I want to get on with the lesson, for ’s sake.”

                                  

The whole class room was silent. You wanted to bury yourself in a hole and die.

 

“KIM JONGIN, APOLOGISE TO JEONG-AH, IMMEDIATELY, OR I WILL GET MRS JEONG TO SUSPEND YOU!”

 

“Can you guys stop it?!” a young boy from the side of the room shouted out, “I’m trying to ing study, and I can’t concentrate with you idiot’s arguing over this.”

 

“Shutup, Yong-chul,” Kai spat, standing up from his desk. He walked up to you and Mr Gu.

 

“Can you g-guys just stop, please..?” You asked weakly, about to cry. A horrible first day of school.

 

Mr Gu had enough and walked out of the classroom to get Mrs Jeong.

 

“Thank god he left. And no, I can’t,” Kai responded, looking at you in the eyes. “How dare you tell me what to do, you little . I’m trying to pay attention in class for once, huh. This teacher decides to do bull. And then, you tell me what to ing do, huh?!”

 

Myung-Sun burst into tears.

 

“Hah, I remember you,” Kai retorted, grabbing her chin and looking at her. The rest of the class watched, dead in their tracks.

 

Myung-Sun whimpered and closed her eyes.

 

“As for you,” Kai said, shoving his hand off Myung-Sun and looking you dead in the eyes.  “You, are in some deep, ing now, huh. I’ll get the rest of-“

 

“Kai, stop.”

 

You looked up to see Sehun gripping Kai’s arm, looking at him seriously.

 

“She’s a new student. She doesn’t deserve this on the first day. Let it go.”

 

Kai smirked and rolled his eyes, walking back to his seat. After Kai had gone back to his seat, Sehun stood there, and for one split second,  locked eyes with you, before finding a seat with the others.

 

“J-Jeong-Ah…” Yeong-Hee  consoled, patting you on the back. “Are you alright..?”

 

“I’m okay,” you answered, showing a fake smile. Myung-Sun sniffed.

 

“I’m sorry,” you said, looking at Myung-Sun. “That must’ve been…”

 

“I-It’s alright,” Myung-Sun replied with her little voice. “I-I’ve been through alot worse than that before.”

 

Mr Gu walked in with Mrs Jeong.

 

“Kim Jongin,” Mrs Jeong said, pointing at the tall student. “Come to me office, now. You have disturbed the class and hurt new students.”

 

Kai rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair. You watched as he walked out of the door.

 

Before he turned down the hallway, he turned to you and looked at you dead in the eyes and slid his finger across his throat.

 

'The bullying at this school is crazy. Some of the kids here have even committed suicide because of EXO.'

 

And that was the moment when you realised you were done.