Typical Mornings~

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHH7b4QhBJY

Ring Ding Dong - SHINee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NADO, LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY! OH OH OH OH! LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY! OH OH OH OH!" I started singing and dancing to the song as soon as Chen and I reached my house.

 

Suho and Chaeri gave me a weird look. Whatever. I'm just a happy camper!!!

 

"She's been like this ever since she got called to the principal's office." Chen explained.

 

"Principal's office?" Suho repeated, his eyes filled with concern. I gave him the form and kept doing my thing,

"IJE, LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY! OH OH OH OH! LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY! OH OH OH OH!"

 

Suho quickly read through it before his eyes widened. "You got an offer from South Korea's president to be a bodyguard for his son?!"

 

"WHAT?!" Chen and Chaeri yelled, then tried to look at it.

 

I nodded happily, still shuffling. Thank God I didn't fall on my face yet. "I'll get 3,000,000 won a day if I accept!!"

 

"REALLY?!" Suho then ran up to me and gave a bear hug.

 

Chen took out his reading glasses (that troll) and skimmed through the form, before handing it to Chaeri.

 

He came up to me as Suho ran to look for his phone, "Kim Eunsoo.."

 

"What, Chen?"

 

"MOTHER OF TEEN TOP, CONGRATS!!" he cheered and high-fived me, before we both started stupidly dancing to Teen Top's To You.

 

Chaeri set the form down before joining us. Hey, that's why she's my favorite cousin!

 

"WOO HOO HOO~ WOO HOO HOO~ WOO HOO HOO~ HEY TO YOU TO YOU TO YOU KNOW!" us three sang as Suho came back.

 

"I just called mom and dad, and they'll sign and read the contract when they get home!" he explained. I smiled,

 

"Yes!! If I get this freaking job, we can see them more often!!" Suho nodded, then watched us.

 

Chaeri then stopped dancing, "Ah, I forgot! I gotta be home soon! See you three some other time!"

 

"Bye, Chaeri!" I waved at her before she ran out.

 

Then I realized I was still in the dress. "WAIT, CHAERI—GAHHHH!" stomping my foot, I pouted.

 

"Why are you mad? If you're still in the dress, then you're still y!!" Chen exclaimed until I flicked his forehead.

 

Taking off the heels, I then walked up the stairs, "I'll be in my room now, Suho oppa. See you tomorrow, Chen!"

 

"Night, y!" Chen waved before he started to talk to Suho.

 

After locking my door, I literally ripped off the dress (but don't worry, it's not ruined) and changed into my cute pajamas, which had Rilakkuma on it. I know, Rilakkuma is so cute!!

 

Plopping onto my bed after turning off the lights, I looked up at my ceiling. It was decorated with those glow in the dark stars that I won in fifth grade. It still glowed like the moon.

 

Closing my eyes, I wondered how it'd be to be Baekhyun's bodyguard. I mean, what do they do in reality? Of course in movies, they just be, well, you know bodyguards.

Do they act like a maid or butler? Are they real friends with their boss?


Don't blame me for this, I'm just really curious.

 

Before I could fall asleep, my stomach growled like a tiger. Oh crap, I forgot to eat at the dance!

 

I walked out of my room as my stomach (who was a freaking tiger) growled again. "Pipe down, Mommy's getting you food!" I hit my stomach before going into the kitchen.

 

Call me weird for talking to my stomach, but hey at least it obeyed.

 

Suho peeped his head in, "What are you doing?" "My ti

Please log in to read the full chapter