Friends?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sR6jLe8fs

I Love You - 2NE1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Er...what? After listening to the voicemail, I blinked. The president said to dress up. Is there a party or something?

Dress up.

Dress up.

...

NOOOOOOOOOO.

I seriously don't want to doll up again, especially if Kai's there...cringe.

Anyways, when I arrived home, my parents yelled at me through the phone while Suho had lectured me about getting into fights and such. Well, he wasn't that mad. He seemed more worried about the injuries I received.

I love my brother so much. No sarcasm intended, I swear!

Man, I have to ask Chaeri if I could borrow another one of her dresses...sadly.

After changing into my pajamas, I plopped on the bed lazily. I'm now a freaking bodyguard. For Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

Oh, he was such an angel. It's like my guardian angel knew that the time was right for me to find my other half, and therefore, Baekhyun and I had met. Ahhh!

Yeah, I might sound crazy, but that's what I think. You can think of whatever you want to, like saying Baekhyun came from a unicorn's horn.

...

Ew, that's actually disturbing if you think about it.

Moving on, I couldn't fall asleep, and it surely wasn't because I was hungry this time. Maybe it's because I'm a bit stressed...

I mean, look at my schedule for tomorrow.

Wake up early (and get attacked by Chen). Go to school. Face Saemi the . Detention. Tutor Minwoo (who needs NO tutoring at all...face-palm). Doll up and go to the Blue House and work along with Kai.

And then whatever else that comes up.

Sighing, I knew what this called for. "Fanfiction time!" I exclaimed and went on my phone.

Yes, fanfictions were my solutions of not being able to sleep. They're also one of the reasons why I lack sleep.

LIKE I CARE.

I'd pull an all-nighter JUST to read fanfictions, no joke.

Squirming like a little girl, I clicked the newest chapter for this amazing Changjo fanfiction. This author was like, amazing! I love how she plans everything out and how she made Changjo's character! He's a cutie~

I know what you're thinking.

"Oh my lord, she reads fanfictions and is so weird!"

"She thinks WAY too much! I hate her character!"

"I'm just like her, haha. Ironic, no?"

Well, I blame the author-nim for writing this. I mean, seriously, I pretty much resemble her...kinda.

Whatever. JUST GO IF YOU HATE ME, OKAY? I must sound like some weirdo, so I'll stop.

---

The next morning, as I predicted, Chen opened the door with a loud noise.

BAM!

"GOOD MORNING, BABY!!!!!"  he yelled so loudly I jumped up and glared at him.

"Well, that was easy today." he whistled and walked away. Cursing him, I zombie walked into the bathroom and did my bathroom needs.

"Took you long enough." Chen complained as I joined him and Suho at the table later.

"Oh, shut that ugly mouth of yours!"

Suho chuckled as he sipped his orange juice. "Umma and appa already left." he informed as I poked my scrambled eggs...which looked like crap.

"I made the eggs!" Chen announced rather proudly. Why would he be proud. It looks like dust.

"I heard you'll start on your first task today as a bodyguard, Eunsoo." Suho continued as I nodded.

"Yeah, I've been told by the president. I'm supposed to dress up and go to the Blue House in the evening."

<
Please log in to read the full chapter