Special

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ni9Qy1_EjQ&feature=related

.Something Happen to My Heart - Boys Over Flowers OST

(I don't exactly know who the artist is, so I just put it as a BOF OST.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Attention, students, today, we have visitors. You will be informed more about the visitors in your first class. Thank you." the principal announced on the intercom in the morning.

 

I turned to Lay, "Visitors?" "I think students from another school who have a disability are coming," he informed me.

 

I hugged him, "Really?! Thank God you keep track of what's happening!" Lay chuckled and patted my back, "That's why I'm so special~"

 

Chen held his arms out. "Did you forget me?!" "Oh, shut it," Lay and I barked at the troll. With a pout, he leaned back in his seat.

 

 

"Ah, if they're coming, we should go hang out with them! I mean, who cares if they have a disability, right, Lay?" I questioned, and he nodded with a smile. "Right. They're still like us, even if we're not exactly the same."

 

Chen tried to join in, but we pushed him away. "You can't join us! It's only for cool people," I exclaimed, pushing him away. "Oh yeah. Cool." Lay put his arm around my neck and smirked at the irritated Chen.

 

"You two are so mean! Especially YOU, Eunsoo! I mean, I feel like you love Lay, and you hate me! ARGH!" he raged, making us laugh.

 

 

Wait.

 

It was too quiet, if you know what I mean. I glanced over to Kai's seat next to Taemin. He was sleeping. What?

 

This is a first. KkamJong isn't bothering me. LIKE, WHAT.

 

No, he was just sleeping peacefully, his head relaxed on his desk. Taemin was poking him (For fun, I assumed). Ah, well. It's a good thing that it's pretty peaceful in here.

 

"KAI OPPA!" the door slammed open.

 

Dammit, spoke too soon.

 

 

 

At lunch, Lay, Chen, and I were sitting a table away from the special students. And by special, I mean the visitor students who all had a disability. They were from another school, and this is basically their 'field trip'.

 

We totally would've sat with them, but the staff didn't allow it, claiming that someone could get hurt.

 

Well, HEY NOW. I once got hit by one of those kids in grade school, but it wasn't so serious. I don't get why they're trying to protect us. This school.

 

Saemi and her followers were also a table away. But I was more focused on eating. "Say ah~" Chen held out a piece of kimchi to my mouth. I opened my mouth, and tried to eat it, but he snatched it away and ate it instead. "Oops."


"Kim

Please log in to read the full chapter