Wow, What a Day.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKE8L9kdrc

Tell Me Now - G.NA
(The Thousandth Man OST)

OMG KILL ME FOR USING SUCH A TITLE.

And back to Eunsoo's point of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God.

Kai said he liked me. My heart literally stopped when he confessed.

 

And now I'm all alone in this alley. Which probably doesn't seem like a good idea to be alone. It was starting to get dark.

 

Sighing, I walked out of the alley and on the streets on the busy Seoul life. Everyone actually looked happy. Satisfied, even. They must be enjoying their White Day.

 

But for me? The total opposite. I mean, I got a kiss on the forehead from Baekhyun and gifts from him. And then Kai confessed..

 

I was almost home until a voice called me over. "Oh, if it isn't the of the school!" Saemi cooed annoyingly. I scoffed, "Are you sure that's not you, and not me?"

She rolled her eyes and walked towards me. "Why do you look so sad?" "Why do you care?" I retorted. Saemi smirked,

 

"I wonder what happened. But then again, I really don't care." she eyed the candies Baekhyun gave me. "Who gave that to you?"

 

"Leave me alone." I turned around to continue my walk home, but she spun me around again. Saemi snatched the bag. "Who gave these to you?!" 

 

I glared at her, "Give it back. Now." "Hah! No. And why do you even care? It's just a bag of candy. Go buy another one." she laughed. I didn't even bother to do anything else. My head was in a mess, and I didn't want to deal with this idiot at the moment.

 

Saemi grinned. "Wow, you're actually not fighting back! This is great! Hey, . If you want your precious candy back, then come here." tch. I probably look weak at the moment. But I still walked up to her.

 

SLAP!

 

She slapped me across the face. My head moved to the side due to the impact. I turned my head to face her again while wiping my lips. Saemi laughed while I noticed that there was blood on my fingers.

 

 

Did she really just do that? And how hard did she slap me that I started bleeding?! Saemi slapped me again. And again.

 

And I didn't have the motivation to do anything. Even if I did, I'd completely miss and look like an idiot. My mind was this messed up at the moment.

 

My vision started getting blurry. Dear God, I better not faint. Saemi threw the package to the ground next to me and kicked me. "This is all payback for what you've done to me! You deserve it all, you know that?!" she shrieked. Everytime she kicked, more pain came. I clenched my teeth together.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" a voice booms. She gasped, and stopped violating me. "L-Luhan Oppa! Why are you here?!"

 

"That doesn't matter! Why are you hurting Eunsoo?! Huh?!" Luhan shouted. "But Luhan Oppa! She deserves it! Don't you see how much of a she is?! She-"

 

"PARK SAEMI!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER! YOU DO NOT TOUCH HER IN ANY WAY THAT WILL HARM HER!"

"B-But Oppa-"

"Don't call me that!" I hear someone kneel beside me. Warm an

Please log in to read the full chapter