The Princess of China is Lovely~

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkvoiovua74

Black and White - G.NA

The title is just weird, I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARGH!" I slammed my hands down on Lay's desk, startling the unicorn. "I AM SO TIRED! LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS! I LOOK LIKE A PANDA!" I wailed, pointing to my visible eyebags. Lay observed it for a few seconds.

 

"Why do you even have eyebags in the first place, Eunsoo? You weren't possibly.." he squints his eyes together, eyeing me, "..spending the night watching a Korean drama, were you?"

 

I rolled my eyes, "No, Lay! I didn't watch any last night, okay? I just...UGH I'M A PANDAAAA," I groaned and let my head fall onto the hard and cold desk, making a loud noise in the process. Lay pats my shoulder in a 'comforting' way. "I'm, er..sorry..?"

 

 

Saemi scoffs in her seat that's in front of us. "Why would you even care about your looks? I mean, you're ugly naturally," she comments, applying more eyeliner on. She blinks rapidly after applying it, and smiles in satisfaction while looking into her hand mirror.

 

I lift my head up and turn to her, with an are-you-serious look. "Actually, Miss , I have natural skin that's beautiful, and you know it!"

 

Saemi slams her mirror down onto her desk and glares at me. "Call me a again! I dare you to!"

 

"Miss ."

 

"You--" she stands up, about to tackle me, but Chen walks past, pushing her aside while making his way to us. "YAH!" she cries.

 

"Oops," he shrugs, and sits down in my chair. "Hey, have you seen the news posted from Seoul Daily?"

 

Lay innocently blinks. "What news? Is there an earthquake or something happening?" Chen and I stare at him.

 

Oh, Lay..

 

"No..it's about the Blue House," Chen shifts his gaze on me, and shoves his phone in my face. "You know about this, don't you?"

 

I grab his iPhone and scan through the article.

 

                                              Chaos in the Blue House!

 

       Just last night, President Byun had a conference in the Blue House. The conference was reportedly

 interrupted when a group of masked men enter the scene, all carrying weapons and threatening the

 ones who showed up the conference.

       However, with quick thinking, Byun Baekhyun's (President Byun's son) newly recruited bodyguards

  jumped in to help protect everyone. With amazing teamwork, the two managed to defeat the intruders

  in such little time, hardly getting scratched.

       Although there is not much evidence, investigators are working to figure out what was the reason

  of the sudden invasion. They thank Byun Baekhyun's bodyguards for being the 'heroes' for the night.

 

 

  ---Article written by Han Junghwa

 

 

 

 I burst into laughter after handing Chen his phone back. That Junghwa dude sure can write! I gotta thank him next time. Wait a minute..he didn't even include my name! That ! He's not getting no 'thank you' from me now!

 

Lay reads the article, before staring at me. "Don't tell me..is this why.." "Yes, Lay. See my cheek?" I point to my slightly bruised cheek where one of those intruders hit me. That stung like a bee.

 

Chen raises an eyebrow. "You better give us the full details later on, Babe." "Yeah, yeah. I know." I wave it off, waving my hands around in the air.

 

"And by us, I'm including Suho." he adds.

 

I stop my hand movements and turn to the troll. "Uh....do I have to?" "Might as well. He probably already saw the news, you know," Chen states the obvious.

 

Crap.

 

I groan and bury my head into Lay's hoodie. "Hide me from this world." "Sadly, I can't." he my hair gently.

 

The door opens (I hear it), and light footsteps are what I can hear. The steps stops at one point, and then the sound of a chair scraping against the floor as it's being pulled out is heard.

 

"Oh, it's you." I hear Chen bluntly say. Who?

 

"Eunsoo-yah!" a voice chirps. I get my head out of Lay's hoodie and turn around to see a smiling Luhan. "Luhan!"

 

Wait.

 

"Luhan?!" I repeat, pointing at him, my mouth agape. He nods, beaming even more. "Hi!" he waves cutely.

 

"Omo, it's Luhan from Yonsei University!"

"I can't believe he's actually in my classroom!"

"He is so cute!!"

 

 

The girls are all fawning over Luhan, but he's oblivious to them, it seems.

 

"Who are you?" Lay asks, confused. Luhan turns to him, his doe eyes wide. "Me? I'm Luhan, a friend of Kai's." he introduced himself. Lay slowly nods. "I'm Yixing, but I go by Lay."

 

"You're Chinese, too?" Luhan questions, surprise hinted in his voice. "Yes..you, too?" Lay blinks. The older male nods.

 

Lay says something in Mandarin (If only I took that class..too lazy to, anyways.), and Luhan responds back. The two start to converse, speaking rapid Mandarin, leaving Chen and I (And the rest of the class) confused.

 

"L-Luhan," I in. Luhan turns back to me, a cute expression on his face.

 

I...how can he be in COLLEGE?! He's too cute!! H-He's..

 

The Princess of China.

 

YEAH, FORGET PRINCE. LUHAN IS THE PRINCESS.

 

"Ye?" he says, tilting his head.

 

"I-I.." I stammer, not being able to handle the cuteness.

 

"How can you be in college, Luhan Oppa?!?! You're a freaking princess!" I cry, and hug him tightly. He's taken aback, I can tell, but he accepts my random actions soon. "Princess? Shouldn't I be a prince instead?" he asks.

 

"Andwae! You're too pretty to be a prince!"

 

"Araso~ I guess I'm a princess, then, Eunsoo-yah~" he coos, hugging me back. We'

Please log in to read the full chapter