It's Over

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lOM-TnyqtQ

Clear Day, Cloudy Day - Lunafly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai walked over and stood beside me awkwardly. Luhan flashes me a smile as he stands near Suho. Baekhyun was in front of us with his head hanging down. His father was scolding him.

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Because of your actions, there are rumors saying that you and Eunsoo-ssi are dating."

Kai's hands clenched into fists. The president continued, "You know you are not supposed to be out without permission at this time! You also know that you are being targeted! Correct?"

 

"Yes, Abeoji."

 

"So why did you do it?"

"Mianhaeyo, Abeoji." Baekhyun's head went down even more, if possible. His father sat down in his chair. He placed a hand over his forehead.

 

Baekhyun spoke up. "Abeoji, I apologize for my rash actions. I had asked Eunsoo-ssi if we could meet up at the park. I wanted to give her gifts for White Day."

 

And then I spoke. "No, it's my fault."

 

Baekhyun turned around, his eyes wide. Kai stared at me. The president raised an eyebrow, "I beg your pardon?"

 

"It's my fault," I repeated, and bowed. "When I agreed to Baekhyun-ssi's request of meeting at the park, I didn't realize how dangerous that could be. I didn't have the thought that photographers or attackers could be lurking around. I'm truly sorry."

 

"Eunsoo.." Baekhyun whispered. I put my index fingers to my lips, telling him to keep quiet. Mr. Byun sighed, "I see. Well, Eunsoo-ssi and Kai-ssi." we looked up at him.

 

"You've both been great bodyguards for my son. But I'm afraid I will have to fire you both."

 
The words repeated in my head. Baekhyun turned to his father, "A-Abeoji!" Kai stood next to me. I just bowed again, with Kai following my movements.
 
"Yes, I understand, Sir."

 

"Ah, and this does not have to do with the recent incident. I have realized that you two are still teenagers who should live their teenage life freely, rather than working as a bodyguard." Mr. Byun's smiled, making crinkles around the corner of his eyes show. "I will get adults to take over your job. Is that alright?"

 

Huh, Mr. Byun was so kind! I thought he ha

Please log in to read the full chapter