Meetings Don't Go Like This!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-3f-edRxoM&feature=channel&list=UL

Mona Lisa - MBLAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you're y tonight," a voice purred while I was walking to the gates of the Blue House. I spun around to see Kai in a black tuxedo.

 

I rolled my eyes, before giving him a smirk. "Well, duh! Since when am I NOT y?" and then I did a fabulous hair flip.

 

Kai scoffed, "And you call ME conceited!"

 

"Are you saying that I'm conceited?!"

 

"Good job on figuring it out!"

 

"You little-" I grabbed him and started pulling at his hair. "OW! , YOU'RE MESSING UP MY HAIR!" Kai began to pull on my hair.

 

We spent about five minutes doing this, until someone cleared their throat. "Ahem."

 

Who the hell?! Kai and I whipped our heads to the side to see Baekhyun and the president. They were both staring.

 

Kai and I backed away from each other quickly and smiled, "Ah, hello, Sir!" I bowed as Kai copied my movements.

 

Baekhyun gave a small smile as he bowed back, his father doing the same thing. "Yes, hello. Why don't we go inside? The meeting will start soon." the president walked ahead, as the three of us followed him like little ducklings.

 

"Look at my hair! It's your fault!" Kai accused in a whisper, pointing to his messy hair. I scoffed, "What? Are you kidding me?! I made it look better!"

 

We both glared at each other. Baekhyun had a small smile on, "Er, guys?"

 

"Yeah?"
 

"We really need to get to the meeting.."

 

I smiled at him, "Of course! Let's go!" "Alright!" Baekhyun grabbed my hand with care, and led me ahead, leaving Kai behind. Oh my God! He's holding my hand!!! HASGDVSAKLJGHEBWFWAIHL~!

 

"Baekhyunnie-" I stopped when I realized what I called him.

 

 

Baekhyunnie?!

Seriously, Eunsoo?! Well, at least it's not as bad as Baekhyun Oppa, like what my mom called him. But still!

 

Baekhyun merely laughed, showing off his angelic smile.

 

 

"It's alright, Eunsoo-ah. You can call me Baekhyunnie. I don't mind," he said, a big smile plastered on his face. Oh my !

 

"O-Okay!" I stammered, my fangirling heart taking over. We then chatted about random things until the meeting took place.

 

Kai and I were behind Baekhyun, who was sitting in a chair that was in front of those long tables. The president and others (Like the vice president, secretary, I dunno, etc.) were also seated around the table.

 

Baekhyun's father stood up. "Hello, everyone, and welcome." the rest then stood up and bowed back.

 

"For today's meeting, I'd like to discuss about the safety of my son, Baekhyun." he stares at Baekhyun, who stands up and bows to everyone. "Ye, hello!"

 

 

"These two-" the president points to me and Kai, startling the both of us. "-are Baekhyun's new bodyguards. They are to protect him from any danger that could target him. As we all know, there are some that are threatening my son and I."

 

As if on cue, Kai and I then bow. Someone across the table scoffs, "Ha!"

 

The president turns to the scoff, with a raised eyebrow. "Is there something wrong, Reporter Kim?"

 

The said person just smirked. "Well, yes, Sir. I think that you've made a horrible decision on hiring those two..well, kids." my jaw dropped.

 

"Go on." Baekhyun's father gestures.

 

Reporter Kim stands up, a Nikon D5000 dangling from the straps wrapped around his neck. His smirk grows. "You see, I think this idea is absolutely ridiculous. Why would your dear Baekhyun need a couple of kids to 'protect' him? I think he can take care of himself quite well without their help."

 

I grit my teeth together, feeling very irritated. Who the hell was this reporter guy to call ME a kid?! Ha! Kim Eunsoo, a kid?! That was years ago!

 

I could see Kai's fists clenching together out of the corner of my eye. Oh, looks like he's pissed too! Perfect! I'd like to kick this reporter guy's , and then kick Kai's!

 

Baekhyun butts in, "Reporter Kim, I'd like to say something." he looks to his father for approval. After getting a nod to carry on, he clears his throat.

 

"These 'kids' are not too younger than me. They are no more than three years younger than my age. I'd also like to say that I think the two of them can handle their job perfectly fine." Baekhyun flashes a smile to my direction. OH MY FANGIRL HEART!!

 

"Besides, it'd also be better to have more safety just in case," he finishes. People around the table nod, agreeing with him.

 

Reporter Kim only laughs. "Are you serious, Baekhyun?!" he laughs even more, and takes a picture of Baekhyun within a few seconds. "Let's see how the public will react to your words."

 

"Reporter Kim, please don't exaggerate the article if you do wish to publish this," the president says. The reporter rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. I'm hungry, so I'm going to go raid your fridge." he walks out of the room lazily.

 

Okay, I wonder who the hell that guy is. He doesn't look like he's older than Baekhyun. Maybe they're the same age?

 

"I apologize for Reporter Kim," Mr. President sends us an apologetic look. I give a weak smile in return. "Now, continuing on, Baekhyun's bodyguards will be treated with the same respect as he is treated. Does everyone understand?"

 

"Ne." they chorused. "Alright, then. Would you two mind introducing yourselves?" he gently asks us. I punch Kai from behind, pushing him forward. He glares at me, before clearing his throat and bowing.

 

"Hello, I am Kim Jongin, one of Baekhyun-ssi's new bodyguards. I also go by Kai, as that is my nickname." he greets the rest. When he is standing up straight again, he turns around to me while smirking, "And now, my partner will introduce herself."

 

THIS FATASS.

 

I walk to where he is, and bow. "Hello, I am Kim Eunsoo. My partner, Jongin-ssi and I," I wrap my arm around Kai's waist and squeeze closer to him, giving a tight smile. "Will do our best to protect Baekhyun-ssi."

 

Kai nods, and wraps HIS arm around MY waist, tightening the grip. We're basically squeezing the hell out of each other while giving big, fake smiles.

 

The staff (That's what I'll call them) smiled in return.

 

And then this loud noise startles everyone.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell..

 

"FREEZE!" the door slams open, and five guys who are masked run in..all

Please log in to read the full chapter