Meet My Girl!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXvIYW3tQE

Let's Walk Together - Touch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of people knew about our relationship. Of course, my family attacked me once I got home (No joke), and so did my best friends. Luhan and Sehun kept screaming things to me through the phone. And..um..the rest of my friends reacted the same way.

 

The next day, our doorbell rang. "I'LL GET IT!" I yelled, waddling over to the door in my warm, fuzzy slippers.

 

I opened the door and saw Kai. "Good morning," he smiled, then his eyes traveled down to my clothing. I followed his eyes. I was wearing shorts and a tank top.

 

BAM!

 

I slammed the door in his face and walked backwards. "Who was that?" Mom asked. "Somebody. I don't know, really. Bye!" I made a dash to my room, but Suho grabbed me. WHY, BROTHER, WHY?! I WANT TO CHANGE INTO MY UNIFORM QUICKLY!!

 

Mom opened the door, revealing Kai, who had on a blank face. "Oh? Who are you?" "Kai?" Suho called, placing me in a headlock. God dammit! Suho, your is getting kicked later today!

 

"Hello, I'm Jongin, but I go by Kai. I am your daughter's..boyfriend."

 

Mom slammed the door in his face (What the hell?!) and opened it again, this time much wider. "Oh, hello! Come in!" she gave him a huge smile. Kai gave her a smile in return and bowed before walking in. Mom slammed the door shut, and the door literally..

 

IT LITERALLY BROKE OFF OF THE HINGES HOLDING IT TOGETHER.

Oh. My. God.

 

My brother's jaw dropped just like me. We stared at our mother, who looked at the door with a smile. "Oops! Guess we'll have to fix that! Yeobo~ The door broke!" she told Dad, as if it was a normal everyday thing.

 

My family is so crazy..

 

Kai walked towards us with a raised eyebrow. "Weird." "I am so sorry. I don't know that woman," I apologized, and kicked Suho, making him release his lock on me.

 

"Whatever. Let's go to school!" he grabbed my hand and led me towards the door—scratch that, the front entrance. Since the door was now on the floor.

 

 

I slapped him and ran up the stairs, "Let me change first!"

---

"Bye! Don't do anything that will make her pregnant, please!" Mom waved as Kai and I walked out of the house.

"MOM!"

 

 

Kai laughed, "Don't worry, Mrs. Kim! I won't!" I scoffed. Yeah, right! He led me to a car and opened the back door. I went in, with him following.

 

"Who owns this car?" I asked, looking around. Two heads turned towards me from the front seats. What the-

 

The driver pulled her shades down, and smirked. "Jongin, you really got yourself a beauty!" "I know, right?" the other girl high-fived the latter.

"...Noona, just drive."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm on it." she turned around and stepped on the gas pedal.

 

"Hi, I'm Jina, one of Jongin's older sisters! And this is Jaemi," the girl in the passenger seat smiled and pointed to the driver. I nodded, "I'm Eunsoo. It's nice to meet you."

Please log in to read the full chapter