Winter, How I Love You!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLFFZ33YV8

Your Umbrella - Block B

(The Thousandth Man OST)

Love this song and the drama <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, we're off!" Luhan and Sehun ran off while carrying their sleds. I gawked after them. "HEY! HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed. Chen smirks and grabs my scarf from behind, "Hey, dumbo! Let's go tubing!"

 

"MWO?!" he starts to drag me away. "ACK!!! LAY! TAEMIN! SOMEONE! HELP ME!!" I dramatically reach for the air, but everyone is just staring at me.

 

Well, fine then!

 

I managed to get away from Chen, and get on Lay's sled from the back. "GO GO! LAY, MOVE YOUR !" Okay!" he pushes forward, and we start to slide down the steep hill. "HEY!!!" Chen bellows from above.

 

Lay and I are laughing, enjoying Chen's misery and the ride down. I hug onto Lay's torso. "Aw, Eunsoo! Stop trying to make us get into a scandal!" he teases, earning a slap from my hand. "Oh, shut up, you!"

 

"WAIT FOR US, EUNSOOO!!!" Taemin screams from behind. We turn around to see Taemin, D.O and Kai coming towards us. Kai looks like he's having fun, to be honest. He's SMILING.

 

Oh wait. THEY'RE COMING RIGHT AT US. "HOLLLLYYYYYY SHIIIITAKE MUSHROOMSSSS!!" I manage to say before the trio collides into Lay and I. We're now sprawled all over the snow at the end of the hill, panting heavily.

 

"," I breathe. "You guys are crazy!"

 

"Having fun over there?" Luhan asks, walking over. Sehun is holding their sled and following him. Luhan helps me up. I grab his hand and run away while dragging him. "Luhan's mine, now!" "NOONA!" Sehun wails. "HE WATH PLAYING WITH ME!!"

 

Luhan laughs, "Alright, princess! Where to?" "Let's go skiing!" I reply, getting excited at the thought of skiing. I've only done it once, and I want to try it again!

 

So we go over to the site to get the materials for skiing. "How about a race?" Luhan challenges. I smirk, "You're on, Oppa!"

 

"WAIIIIT FOR UTHTHTHTHTH!" Sehun screams..right when we start the race. "HUNNIE! SORRY!!" Luhan shouts and turns back a mere second. There's my chance! I speed up, and..I manage to beat him! YESSS!

"Hey, you cheated!" Luhan pouts when he sees me at the end of the hill. I stick my tongue out in reply, "It's not my fault you were apologizing to your beloved 'Hunnie'!"

 

"Aish~!" he lightly pushes my head to the side while I laugh like a maniac.

 

 

About an hour later, we all decide to take a break and to get something to warm ourselves up. We go inside a small shop near our cabin. I order hot chocolate and sit with Lay and Kai..much to my distaste, Kai is there.

 

"Hot chocolate has never tasted so good!" I exclaim to Lay. He nods, agreeing with me. Kai lets out a small scoff. "What?" I stare at him with a judgemental look.

 

"Oh, it's nothing, really." he smirks. "Aish.." I take one of my mittens I left on the table, and throw it at his face. It hits him smack dab in the middle. Oh yeah!

 

Kai grimaces, and throws my mitten back. Lay chuckles, "You guys won't ever stop bickering, huh?" he says in a weird tone.

 

Kai and I glare at him, "You're one to talk!" "Whoa, back up, soldiers! Don't gang up on me!" Lay holds his hands up in his defense. I roll my eyes.

 

"Well, it's not my fault that the player is attracted to me," I claim, stirring my hot chocolate with a plastic spoon. Kai lets out a sarcastic laugh. "Ha, ha. Attracted? To YOU? Puh-lease." he sets his cup down on the table. "If anything, you're the one attracted to me."

 

It's my turn to laugh. "YOU?! Hell no! If I was, then I'd be all over you like the rest of your fangirls. But I'm not, correct?" I smirk as Kai glares in response.

 

Lay watches, amused. "The bickering couple. That sounds very cute, to me." he says to no one in particular. "COUPLE?!" the two of us shriek. "With h

Please log in to read the full chapter