Holy Poop, It's Christmas!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxd2OGpZxVc

Goodbye, Hello - TaeTiSeo (Girls' Generation)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FATSO!" my door slams open, and my eyes open in alarm. Chen runs in and pulls off my blankets. "Hey-" he slaps me.

 

LITERALLY SLAPS ME.

 

"YO, WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream, and punch him back. Lay enters the scene, wearing his christmas beanie.

 

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Chen yells in my ear. I kick him off my bed. "No duh, stupid! Let's go downstairs!" the three of us run down the stairs and go to the christmas tree.

 

My parents are sitting on the sofa, sipping on coffee. Suho's in front of the television, his arms hugging his knees.

 

Wait. I'm the last one to wake up?! WHAT?! WHY?!

 

"Eunsoo!" Mom brightens. "We were waiting for you! Since everyone's up now, how about we start opening the presents?"

 

I nod, and push Suho out of the way roughly. "Move over, Oppa!" "Yah!"

 

Chen and I pretty much raid the presents, looking for ours. "I FOUND YOURS, OPPA!" "Oh, thanks-" I throw Suho's present to him, and it hits him in the face. "-OOF!" he's laying on the floor now.

 

"Eunsoo! Be nice!" Mom shrieks, seeing Suho groan. Tch..nice? Uh, no, Mom.

 

After everyone gathered their own presents, wrapping paper was sprawled across the floor. "Wow, Lay! Thanks for the cotton candy machine!" I exclaimed. Lay smiled in return. Hehe..I'll get high off of cotton candy now. HAHA, JUST KIDDING. I'll just get really hyper.

 

"Erm..thanks, Mrs. Kim!" Chen holds up his knitted brown sweater that Mom had knitted for him. "PFFT-" Lay and I spit out the cotton candy powder we were munching on.


Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but..SHE CANNOT KNIT. The sweater looked horrible. Sorry, Mom..the truth is right there.

 

Mom beamed. "Do you like it?" "Like it? I love it!" Chen forces a smile on his face. Mom claps, "Yay! And Yixing, I made one just like that for you, too! In purple!" Lay's face turns pale as she hands him a neatly wrapped box. "PFFT-" Suho and I choke on air, and we're about to start crying at this.

 

"T-Thanks, Mrs. Kim!" Lay tries to smile, but it comes out forced. Him and Chen are staring at ech other, their eyes horrified.

 

"Ah, and of course! I also made one for you two, too!" Mom hands ME and SUHO boxes. We look at each other. "Mom, you didn't have to.."

 

Chen and Lay are giving smug smirks to us. I mentally face-palm, and set the box aside for now. "Thanks, Umma. Anyways, Lay! Open my present to you! It'll match with your sweater, I promise!" I say.

 

Lay blinks, then curiously opens my wrapped up present to him. He gasps when he sees his present. "Eunsoo, you.." "Take it out!" I urge. He holds it up, and Chen's jaw drops.

 

It's Dr. Dre Beats Monster headphones. "Do you like it?" I beam at Lay. He's shocked. "I..my present doesn't even match up to this!"

 

"Then yo

Please log in to read the full chapter