O-Oppan Ninja Style?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Play Gangnam Style.

LOL, just kidding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NLN7FXTUp4

Poison - Secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, what a ert.

And I guess I'm an idiot too. It's not like anyone will rescue me, like in those Korean dramas and fanfictions where the stupid main girl (in this case, me) is caught by some erts or drunks or something and then her hero comes and beats them up and it's like, "Hey, I just saved your life, you better fall for me." and all that .

No, I know what will happen with this Minwoo and I'll get pregnant with his damn kids—SOMEONE SAVE ME, I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS CRAP.

It's sad that I won't be able to read the next chapter of my favorite Changjo fanfiction—

WAIT, SNAP OUT OF IT KIM EUNSOO! YOU AIN'T GONNA DIE UNLESS MINWOO'S PSYCHO, SO SNAP OUT OF IT.

Okay, I feel better.

Minwoo gave me a smile (creepayyyy) and inched even closer together. Without warning, he tried to lean in and make his lips meet mine, but I placed my thumb between our lips at the right time.

So while he was kissing my thumb, (I got his saliva all over it now, EW!) I pushed him to the ground and started swiping my thumb across the wall.

What, I don't want his touch imprinted on my thumb!

Minwoo wiped his mouth with a smirk, "You can't escape, you know. You're basically mine now."

"Please, I'm not a toy." I argued back bravely.

"That's what you say now, but—"

The door fell and broke him off.

It like, LITERALLY BROKE OFF AND FELL.
Dayumm, someone has super strength.

A shadow stood there, looking like he had swag and what-not.

Oh, please don't tell me...this is my hero?!

Huh, maybe fanfiction and Korean drama dreams do come true.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chen, come on! I haven't got all day," Lay tugged on my sleeve, but I remained in my spot, ignoring him.

"Shush, Unicorn! I'm on an important mission." I whacked his hands away.

He raised his hands in the air, "HOW IS SPYING AN IMPORTANT MISSION?!"

I turned to Lay. "Because Lay! Did you see how KkamJong made Eunsoo all flustered this morning? I'm going to find out what happened!"

Lay made a face, "You're worse than Suho hyung! He probably just said something that ticked her off. Now can I please go? My girlfriend's waiting for me mmf—" I covered his mouth as Kai emerged from the store.

Yes, we were spying. Jealous?

Right when school ended, I raced after this guy, and dragged Lay with me with much difficulty. I had to get to the end of this, because, you know, I'm a good troll friend who cares for Eunsoo.

What exactly did Kai say to her this morning? That's the main mystery.

Anyways, Kai walked out of the store casually, a small grocery bag in his hand. He was whistling some random song and passed by the bush we were hiding in.

"Mmf!" Lay shoved me away with a glare. "Alright, that's it! As much as I wanna help out, I gotta go."

"Lay—" he was gone.

Well, okay then.

Oh, isn't Eunsoo tutoring that Minki guy or something? Or was it Minwoo? Whatever, but she had told me she doesn't really tutor him, and just goes straight home after school. Strange, really. Why is she even going there and what's up with that guy?

"Yeobosaeyo?" Suho answered after I called him. "Hey, hyung." I said while getting out of the bush, receiving weird stares. Seriously, these people act like they've never seen someone emerge from a bush or something!

"Oh, hey! What's up?" he greeted. I barely heard him because I was still pondering over the weirdness of that Minwoo guy.

The way that Eunsoo described him to me, it's really weird. He reminds me of someone but I can't seem to recall who. And his name? It just sounds so familiar?

"I just wanted to know if Eunsoo's home yet?"

"No, I think she's still at Minwoo's house. Why?" he replied.

Something clicked in my head then. I stood there, frozen.

"Hello? Chen??"

Holy , I figured it out.

"H-Hyung!" I managed to choke out, while gripping my phone tightly.

"What?"

I ran on the streets, trying to remember a certain route. "Hyung, that guy doesn't need tutoring. Eunsoo had told me that."

"So..?"

"So why would she still be there? She wouldn't be unless something happened!" I shrieked into the phone, and dodged a flying cup of coffee (what the hell?) coming towards me.

"...what are you saying..." Suho's breath caught.

"Hyung, this is a bad situation. We need to find Eunsoo right now."

There was silence on the other end. Oh, don't tell me Suho freaking fainted! "SUHO HYUNG, DON'T FAINT! I'm going to search for them, I'll t

Please log in to read the full chapter