Why, Hello, Jerky.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzGIJeiGeA
 

It's Not Me - Beast

Every chapter will start with Eunsoo's POV, by the way :) Unless, I change it, and don't worry, I'll inform you guys if I do ^^

Also, if you've read this before te site went under maintenance, I might change some things because my memory LIKE HELL.

Okay, enjoy the chapter ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GAH, IT'S KAI!" a bunch of girls screamed. My nose scrunched up in disgust. Mr. Jerky is back...facepalm.

 

Mr. Jerky walked in the middle of the hall, his smirk visible. Seriously, that guy looks like an idiot. I slammed my locker shut as he went in front of me.

 

"Good morning, beautiful." Kai winked as I scoffed, "What's up, Mr. Jerky?" Taemin and Sehun started giggling.

 

"Mr. Jerky? Is that my new nickname?" he leaned in closer. Most girls would've died on the spot, but not this girl, A.K.A, me.

 

The fool only got a pretty slap on his cheek. "Out of my face, you piece of jerky." I walked past him as Taemin smiled at me,

"Good morning, Eunsoo!"

 

Ignoring him, I kept walking away from them. Seriously, this is getting annoying.

 

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself and what's happening. First of all, what's up, I'm Kim Eunsoo! I'm a good girl who can't stand the sight of Kai and his group. Why?

 

Well, he's a playboy, a flirt, an idiot. I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. And his friends, they're all the same. (Except Taemin, he seems to be the only normal person...I think?)

 

Let me tell you, I hate his guts. He thinks he's soooooooo amazing because a bunch of stupid girls like him. Just because he's the Kingka, Kai can do whatever the hell he wants. That's what everyone thinks.

 

WELL, NOT ME.

 

I think this guy should get slapped a bunch of times—ah, wait! That's why I exist;to do that. Anyways, last week, he actually came up to me, and well, hell kind of broke out. I can still remember it clearly...

 

After putting some books in my locker, I closed it and came face to face with the conceited Kingka Kai. He was giving me his player smirk—yes, I know how his player smirk looks like from observations. "Hey, beautiful." he winked as all of his fangirls gasped.

 

"He's talking to her!!"
 

"Hell no!"

 

"Waeyo?!"

 

Ignoring them, I gave a big smile (guess what, it was fake), and— "AYO WADDUP KKAMJONG!" I yelled loudly.

 

Sehun and D.O burst out laughing, as I was the first too call him "KkamJong". I think. Kai winced, as I smirked, "Listen, you conceited jerk, I can't stand players, and I can't especially stand YOU. So, NEVER try to flirt with me again." with that, I coolly walked off, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

 

Taemin slapped a hand on Kai's shoulder, while smiling, "Dude, she's the first to tell you off!" D.O was already on the floor, while Sehun was clutching his stomach with a derp face. Omg ew.

 

Kai scoffed, "Help me find out who she is!" with that, he ran off, with Taemin following. Sehun helped D.O up as they too followed (of course, including the fangirls), still giggling.

 

I lifted my head up as I walked through the hall, totally proud. Yeah, that's right;I stood up to the "Hot Kai"! Someone give me a medal~!

 

"YAH!" somebody harshly grabbed my left wrist and spun me around. "Who the hell—Oh, waddup bro!" I smiled at the furious Kai. Hah, I got so many comebacks for him now.

 

"You think you can get away with this? Just because you're the first to talk back to me doesn't mean I'll get you back!"

Please log in to read the full chapter