Bonding Time!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLFFZ33YV8

Your Umbrella - Block B

(The Thousandth Man OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm hungry," Xiumin blurted out. Luhan held his hands out, "I brought something to eat, and so did Suho." Suho nods.

"Then, let's eat! I'm starving!"

 

So we all sit down on the mat Suho brought. My brother and Luhan bring out the food they brought. Wow! There's kimchi, kalbi, steamed dumplings (Haha Baozi~), potsticks, and fried rice.

 

My mouth began to water at the sight. I mean..I was starving. And it looked so good! After everything was laid out, everyone looked at each other.

 

"So..where are the bowls?" Tao asked. Everyone turned to look at Suho and Luhan, who looked flustered. "Oh...I brought utensils, but I forgot about the bowls.." Luhan trailed off.

 

"I brought cups.." Suho blinks. Sehun explodes. "HYUNGGG!!! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT THE BOWLTH?!" "EXACTLY! HOW ARE WE GOING TO EAT?!" Xiumin screams.

 

Kris tries to calm Xiumin down. "X-Xiumin Hyung, calm down-" "BUT THERE ARE NO BOWLS?! WHYAEJFLWEJD PWIFNW!" Xiumin starts to have a mental breakdown.

 

Aigoo..he really loves food.

 

D.O rolled his eyes, "Don't worry, I brought bowls! Since I knew that something would happen."

"No, it's because you're so motherly!" Kai argues. Sehun nods, "Kai Hyung ith right. D.O Umma ith very motherly!"

"YAH, I'M NOT A MOTHER!" D.O yells. He turns to Suho, "Suho Hyung, could you unlock your car? I left the dishes in your trunk." "Okay." Suho gets up, and the two walk away to the car.

 

"So, Tao," I turn to Tao. He looks up. "Do you have more Gucci bags?"

 

Tao's eyes sparkle immediately. "Yeah! Kris Gege bought me two yesterday!" I raised an eyebrow at Kris. "Two?! Damn, Krease.."

 

 

He sighs, "The things I do for aegyo." Tao smiles, "My Bbuing Bbuing is very effective!" "So is mine!" I add in.

 

Tao and I high-five each other. "Bbuing Bbuing all the way!!" Kris face-palms.

 

D.O and Suho return shortly, carrying a lot of bowls. That's when I realized...there's ten people here.

 

Everyone starts to eat after receiving their bowl. I eye Kris' bowl. He has a lot of kimchi..and I want some..

 I smirk, and whisper into Tao's ears. "Tao, let's do aegyo to Duizhang right now." "Oh? Why?"

 

"I want some of his kimchi." I blunty state. Tao nods, and he makes the "OK" sign with his fingers. We turn to Kris, smiling. "..what." he frowns while chewing on his food.

 

"Krease~"

"Gege~"

"Don't tell me..-"

 

 

"Can you feed us some of your kimchi? Pleaseeee? Bbuing Bbuing~" we put our hands that were balled into fists up to our face and do the famous Bbuing Bbuing.

 

Kai chokes on his rice while Luhan blinks, surprised. "Oh God," Lay and Chen face-palm.

 

"..." Kris stares at us.

"...fine."

 

"Asa!!" Tao and I cheer. Kris grumbles, "Why am I so weak when it comes to aegyo?" he holds out the kimchi to my mouth. I eat it and smile, "Thanks, Duizhang!"

"Yeah, yeah." he feeds Tao and then goes back to eating. "We are so good," I say to Tao, and he nods while giving a thumbs up.

----

"Ah, I'm stuffed!" Xiumin pats his stomach and laid down. "Are you sure you're stuffed? Because we can get ice cream." Kris told him.

 

"I have room for that." Xiumin sits up, making us laugh. Everyone had gotten closer with Xiumin, Tao and Kris.

 

"How are we going to get the ice cream?" Sehun asked. "Ah! There's a gas station not too far from here. We can walk there and get it." Luhan said.

 

 

I groaned, "But I'm in the mood for bungeoppang," I say. "Well, we can always get the ice cream version of bungeoppang," Suho points out.

 

"That sounds good. We can get that and some Melona bars." Lay suggested. "Call!" I yelled. Everyone voted for what they wanted. In the end, five wan

Please log in to read the full chapter