Lights! Camera! Dance Time?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHRFHAW8QLg

Twinkle - TaeTiSeo (SNSD Sub-Unit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as Chen tried to drag me to my cousin, who was patiently (?) waiting.

 

"Eunsoo—just—go!!" with every word, he pulled, but I held onto the railings tightly as if my life depended on it.

 

"Hell no! I don't want to wear that dress! It shows too much skin!" I refused, making Chen sigh.

 

My cousin meekly smiled, "Er, I can go get another one if you don't like it, Eunsoo."

 

Suho shook his head, "No need to, Chaeri. We'll somehow get her to wear it." Suho then went to help Chen out.

 

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting on a stool, in a too y dress, pouting as Chaeri was fixing up my hair.

 

I mean, seriously! This dress is too.. ty?

 

Can I even call it a dress?! GAHH.

 

I'm wondering why the hell Chaeri even has this kind of dress. Anyways, she continued fixing my hair. "Are you excited?" Chaeri asked.

 

"No! I can't believe a week passed already!" I cried.

 

She chuckled, "Well, time doesn't go by how you want it."

 

"And...done!" Chaeri stood a few inches away from me as I blinked. That was me?!

 

Ohoho, I'm y and I know it.

 

Chen opened the door as I sat there, surprised. Who frackity fracking knew I could transform to THIS?!

 

"Holy flying EXO!" Chen and I yelled in unison.

 

He came over and high-fived me, "You look AY!"

 

"I know!!"

 

Chaeri shook her head at us while smiling.

 

Suho leaned on the doorframe, smiling. "You look so mature!" he exclaimed as I gave him a goodbye hug.

 

"Pfft—as if! I'll never be mature." I scoffed as Suho chuckled.

 

Chen nudged me, "Let's get going."

 

"Alright. Bye, Suho appa—I mean, oppa—and Chaeri!" I gave a final wave before stumbling out of the entrance door due to the high heels.

 

"Jesus, woman, can you even walk?" Chen teased, making me roll my eyes.

 

"Oh, shut it, you troll! I wish Lay could've made it!"

 

We made it to the destination. Chen opened the door for me, "y ladies first."

 

Oh, this idiot.

 

I coolly walked in with Chen behind me, and let me tell you—a lot of people stared at me.

 

"Who's that girl?"

 

"Wah, she's so pretty! I'm jealous!"

 

"Oh damn, y lady in the house."

 

"Chen!" I glared at him for making that last comment.

 

He laughed, "Alright, I'll stop. I'm going to go eat." he then left to the table with platters of food.

 

I felt so out of place. I mean, I know I'm y and all, but half of the girls were glaring at me while the other half were admiring my 'beauty'.

 

Can they not recognize me??


It's probably due to what Chaeri put on my face. Wow, make up truly is magical...

 

Saemi suddenly approached me.

 

Oh .

 

"And you are?" she raised an eyebrow.

 

"Your worst nightmare." I replied while smirking, leaving her shocked.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter