Hi, Saemi.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WnK9ucJq_Y

I Don't Need a Man - Miss A

This is my jam. And wow, 40 subs already? Damn, I love you guys so much <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saemi slammed me against the lockers after school, "You ! Did you think I'd let you go after what happened this morning? Huh?!" she spat. I raised an eyebrow. Why isn't this idiot suspended? I mean, come on now.

 

She was fuming for some reason (I'm guessing it has to do with Mr.Jerky), and I guess releasing it all on me was the best thing to do. Oh yeah, totally. Not.

 

"Uh, what exactly did I do?" I asked, putting my hands up in defense. Saemi let out a witch-like (Holy crap) laugh. "What did you DO? Girl, you've messed up my life. Trying to take Kai Oppa, getting me detention, messing up my beautiful hair.."

 

Someone's conceited.

 

"FYI, Miss , I ain't trying to get Jerky Boy. He's making everything misleading, not me. Capisce?" I calmly (Yeah right) said, and got out of her grasp. Saemi looked confused for a moment there, but it vanished almost instantly. "What are you saying?"

 

I patted her left shoulder, pretending to pity her. "It's just, well—he's just not into you." I broke the news plainly. "You see, if he's basically choosing me over you, then that's saying that I'm his type, and you're not. I hate to tell you about this, but someone had to do it, sooner or later."

 

Chen was watching from a distance, his mouth filled with popcorn. "This is like a drama," he stated to himself, amused. What an idiot of a friend I have.

 

Saemi grabbed my left wrist, and growled, "Alright, you know what?! I'm sick of you and your jokes, okay?! You're not funny, you're not cool, you're not hot-" "-Or so Kai says." I interrupted, and purposedly did a hair-flip because I'm so cool like that, ha. 

 

She reached her limit and exploded. "JUST STOP IT! KAI IS NOT INTO YOU, HE'S INTO ME! ME, ME , ME!" Saemi attempted to slap me, but I dodged just in time. With her fail attempt, it made her body sway to the side. Luckily for her, she didn't fall flat on her face.

 

"You throw like a girl," I stated, as she bit her lip in frustration. "AISH! JUST DIE ALREADY!"

 

Ouch, that's harsh. How could she be so cruel..CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME?

 

Where did that come from, I don't even know myself. We'll never speak of it again, okay?

 

 

"CHEN, GET YOUR OVER HERE!" I screamed to the end of the hall. Lazily, he got up, with his bag of popcorn and walked over. "You called me, Babe?"

 

"Let's go. I don't wanna fight such a girl." I flung an arm around his neck as he fed me some popcorn. We were walking away as Saemi yelled from behind our backs. "THIS ISN'T OVER YET, KIM EUNSOO!"

 

Uh, duh. If it's not the end of the world, it isn't over yet. "Yeah, I got that. Bye, Miss !" I hollered back, before Chen and I disappeared behind the corner of the hall.

 

"That was interesting. And the popcorn made it even better." Chen said, throwing away the now empty bag. I bonked his head with my free arm, "You seriously have no life, you troll."

 

"Yeah, yeah, shut up. I just know one important thing after watching."

 

"What?"

 

"I've taught you well, Babe."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter