Official Partners

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxr4T0vSfys

Machine - Exo-K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's your fault." Saemi scoffed as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just shut up, Ugly Duckling."

 

I opened the main office's door, and gestured for her to go in. "es go first." Saemi gave me a glare before entering.

 

The secretary (or whatever you call her) eyed us with a raised eyebrow. "I'm guessing you two need to see the principal?"

 

"Yes." we replied.

 

She called our principal as Saemi and I continued giving each other death glares. "Go on in." the secretary nodded to the door on the far end.

 

I opened the door and walked in with Saemi following. Our principal had a blank stare on her face, as she studied our movements.

 

"So, I've heard a fight has happened. Is this true?" she broke the silence.

 

Saemi immediately started blabbering, "Yes, it's true, but there's a good reason for it! You see—" she was silenced when the principal held up a hand.

 

"Now, I just asked if it's true. Seeing that it is, I would like for the two of you to start telling me your side of the story. Saemi, you start first."

 

Saemi smirked for a second, before clearing . "Well, you see, Eunsoo here burst into the restroom while I was drying my hands, and punched me out of nowhere. For self defense, I fought back."

 

My jaw dropped.

 

ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS.


We all know that didn't happen.

 

"Eunsoo, is this true?" she turned to me as Saemi was smirking to herself. You see, our principal kind of sides with her at times, so she probably thought victory was hers.

 

"No, that's totally not true!" I denied as Saemi frowned.

 

"I see. Well, go on and tell me your side of the story."

 

Taking a deep breath, I began. "I had just walked in my first class when Saemi dragged me out and into one of the girls' restroom. She then started accusing me for being close to her 'Kai oppa' and how I made fun of her at the dance last night. With that, the physical fight started."

 

"Is this true, Saemi?"

 

Saemi stared at the principal for five seconds, before standing up. "SHE'S STILL AT FAULT EVEN THOUGH IT'S TRUE!" she blurted out while pointing at me. "She did bash me last night at the dance, so it's not entirely my fault!"

 

"Well, you started to get physical!" I retorted as she snarled,

 

"Oh, as if you didn't fight back!"

 

"ENOUGH!" we both closed our mouths as our principal rubbed her temples, "I've come to a decision. Both of you are at fault, as I've heard, so you both will receive punishments."

 

Glumly, we faced her and hung our heads. "Park Saemi, you will get two weeks of detention. Kim Eunsoo, you'll get a week of detention, but you'll also tutor someone within the same week. Araso?"

 

After she got our word, she shooed us out of the office.

 

"It's not fair that I get two weeks of detention and you only get one!" Saemi sneered as we walked back to our classes.

 

"Well, I'm not at fault as much as you are." I shot back.

 

She rolled her eyes and did a dramatic hair flip (seriously?) before stomping inside her class. I, however, fixed my hair once again before going in after her.

 

I saw Chen staring at me with wide eyes. Lay (who showed up again) had the same reaction, only his mouth was hanging open as well.

 

Kai and Taemin were giving me unreadable looks—not that I cared what the hell was on their mind.

 

I fell onto my seat as Chen whispered, "What the hell happened?!"

 

"I'll explain it later." I replied before going to sleep.

---

At lunch, Lay and Chen immediately started attacking me with questions.


"What happened?"


"Why does Saemi look like you?"

"Kim Eunsoo, did you get into a fight?"


"Does Suho know about this?"

 

"ARGHH!!" I exploded, making the males blink. After explaining what happened with details (Chen insisted), Lay whistled, "Well, Suho's going to kill you~"

 

I glared at him and was about to reply, but Chen stuffed a kimbap roll in my mouth. Chewing, I noticed that Kai was staring at me, even though we were so far away.

 

He caught my eye contact, and turned away to talk to Sehun. Okay, really weird.

 

"You know, Saemi's been letting run and saying you started it." Chen recalled.

 

I scoffed and stuffed three kimbap rolls in his mouth rather harshly, "Then let her!!"

 

"Eunsoo, he's gonna die." Lay commented, seeing how much pain his friend was in.

 

"Anyways, I have detention for a week and I have to tutor someone." I added, remembering my punishment.

"PHUAHAHAHAHA!" Chen started laughing like an idiot, resulting to choking. Lay patted his back as he gulped water down.

 

"You? Tutoring somebody? Oh man." he finished.

 

This idiot. Let me make him choke again. I stuffed another kimbap roll in his mouth, as Lay stuffed an egg in my mouth, "Let's stop trying to kill Chen now, Eunsoo."

 

Before I could yell at Lay, I noticed how amazing this egg was. Holy EXOtic Mama..

 

I must've looked like an idiot, sitting there with my eyes closed and chewing.

---

After school, I stayed behind and listened to the teacher drone on and on.

 

MAN, can detention get any better.

 

I swear, I could feel Saemi's eyes burning holes in my back the whole time.

 

"FREEDOM!!" I screamed when detention was over. Of course, everybody gave me looks, but like I care. Right before I exited the classroom, Saemi pulled me back in.

 

"Don't forget about your punishment." she smirked before walking out.

 

Wait, what?

 

...

 

FIRETRUCK!

 

Sighing, I sat there all alone, as the teacher went to get that kid I'm supposed to tutor. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" banging my head on the desk was basically what I did for five minutes straight.

 

"Hello?" some dude peeked his head in through the door. I froze and stared at him.

 

"And you are?"

 

"I'm Park Minwoo." he stode in coolly and sat down next to m

Please log in to read the full chapter