Rumor?

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LzvqJLPLLU

Wow - BTOB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school was buzzing right when I walked on campus. Chen, who had his left arm linked with my right (That's gay. No, just kidding.), noticed it too.

 

"There could be a rumor spreading right now." he suggested, while shrugging his shoulders up and down.

 

Oh yeah. Like that thought didn't come to my head. "Oh my, Chenchen, I never thought of that!" my sentence was dripping with sarcasm. He gave me a light punch, "You and your sarcasm."

 

And yes, Minwoo did get suspended. Or, maybe expelled. I'm not exactly sure, but I just know that I'm safe from him. Thank EXO. That means no more tutoring!

 

"Say, what happened to my son?" Chen asked out of the blue. Ugh..he's not letting go of the "I am your father" joke he used on Minwoo.

 

"For the last time, Chen, stop with that joke!" I shot him a glare, and what did the latter do? "I am your ninja," he spoke in a deep voice.

 

I smacked my free hand on my forehead, and shoved him to the wall. "I'm so done."

 

Kai gave me his usual, stupid greeting. "Hello, beautiful~" Kai winked as he sat down at the desk in front of mine. "Shut up."

 

Sehun placed his hands on both of his cheeks and leaned forward (He was sitting in Lay's seat). "Noona, have you heard the rumor?" "What rumor?" I replied, petting his head like a dog. I can't help it, his hair is so soft. Does he use a conditioner?

 

Before he could tell me, Saemi ran in, looking very much excited. Her eyes scanned the classroom, until it landed on —You guessed it— me.

 

"It was you, wasn't it?" she asked or more like demanded, while sitting on my desk. Raising an eyebrow, I pushed her off. "What was me?"

 

"The rumor says that a girl almost got by a student in our school. She was supposed to be tutoring the student, and he tried to make his move yesterday. It was you, huh?" she pointed a finger accusingly.

 

How rude.

 

 

With a shrug, I leaned back in my seat, "I dunno. Is it me?" Saemi was beyond irritated by now. "What?! How do you not know it's not you?! Besides, I already know that it's you!"

 

"Where's your proof, then?" I asked, smirking as she scowled. Bingo~ "I don't need proof! It's soo obvious! So, little bitc-"

 

I covered Sehun's ears, "You can't swear in front of this boy!" "What did you thay, Noona?" Sehun asked, completely oblivious to the situation.

 

Saemi then started screaming like some psycho. "AISH! I'LL GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME, JUST WATCH!" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. "SEHUNN! TELL MY BROTHER THAT I LOVE HIM!!"

 

Sehun blinked, then looked at Kai. "Who'th Eunthoo Noona'th brother?" "Why would you think that I would know?" the elder friend rolled his eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter