Valentine's Day

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMsCMMGRYI

In The Air - B1A4

OMG this song sounds so much better with the original sound. I have the physical album, hence I know how the real tracks sound. Too bad you can't hear it on YouTube or it'll get copyighted unless you change the pitch :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What in the heaven of s.

How is already February?! I swear, Author-nim is getting real lazy and is just skipping to holidays or random scenes and . I swear, you , Author-nim!

 

Anyways. Things are pretty..normal? Kai's still a little . Chen and Lay are still trolls. Luhan visits us often. Sehun..is still the cutie he is?

 

Ah, and the bodyguard part? Kai and I have been going to formal gatherings and such with Baekhyun, but the author is lazy to add in another scene. I apologize on her behalf. But yeah, Baekhyun and I are very close~ He is still my angel!

 

I'm craving bacon right now.

 

...okay, back to the present.

 

"Man, it's already 2013!" Lay exclaims as he leans against the locker next to mine in the morning. I give him a weird look, "Um..you could've said that when it was January, you know." I reply, feeling wary. When I woke up this morning, I had a small headache. I hope I'm not sick.

 

He shrugs. "I just remembered it's 2013 now, not 2012."

 

Oh, Lay...I pat him on the shoulder, "Right. I forgot about your memory span." "Hey!" he pouts cutely. I hold back a laugh, "Aw, come on, Lay! You know I'm partly joking around."

 

"Yeah, partly." he mutters under his breath. Lightly, I push him. "But, hey. At least we survived December 21st!"

 

"Don't joke about that! I was about to my pants that day!" Lay cried, pushing me away. I chuckled. "I know! I was there with you!"

 

Lay starts to whine as I chuckle, finishing my locker combination. I open my locker widely..

 

...

 

"ACK-!" tons of stacks of envelopes topple over me. Due to the impact, I fell to the ground. ! My head hurts! "EUNSOO!" Lay bends down, extending his hand out. "Are you okay?"

 

I sit up, making the letters fly about. "GSDKYFWHQJ," I sputter, and look at the big mess. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

 

Lay also looks confused. I pick up a small stack and read the senders' names. "From someone. From a person. From blank. From Mama. From careless, shoot anonymous. From Poop."

 

"WHAT THE FIRETRUCKS!" I scream and throw them in the air. Lay looks around, amused. "Is it hate mail or love letters, I wonder." "LAY! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"

 

"Wait..it is Valentine's Day! You got a lot of confessions!" Lay gapes. I scoff, "How great! I have a ton of stalkers!"

 

I finally managed to stuff the letters back into my locker. After slamming my locker shut, Lay and I start wa

Please log in to read the full chapter