Pans Be Flyin'

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzbPjCM6YY8

Hey Girl - B1A4

(The Thousandth Man OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suho Oppa, I'm ho-" I opened the door to the house and did my usual greeting, but then, a finger was close to my lips, interrupting me.

 

Blinking rapidly, I looked at Suho with wide eyes. He pulled his index finger away, and whispered, "Halmoni's here!"

 

"Mwo?!" I mouthed back, but we got caught..sorta. "Joonmyunnie, did the door just open?" our grandmother's voice was heard from the kitchen. Hukk!!

 

She then appeared in front of the entrance to the kitchen, with a pan in her hand. "Joonmyunnie? Oh, wait..is that Eunko?" she pointed at me with the pan, and it accidentally flew out of her hands. "Oops!"

 

Suho and I hugged each other tightly as the pan came flying to us. "UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we cried while dropping to the floor.

 

Meanwhile, our grandmother just scratched her head. "Why are you calling your mother?"

 

 

"Halmoni, here is some green tea," Suho offered and set three cups of green tea on the coffee table. Halmoni reached for hers, "Ah, kamsahamnida, Joonmyunnie." she carefully sipped the tea.

 

I forced a smile on my face. "Halmoni, what brings you here?" I asked politely. She set her cup down with a loud noise, and glared at me. "Mwo?! Yah, Eunko! I can't come by to say hi, huh?!"

 

"It's Eunsoo!" I snapped as I lost it. "Oh, and now you're talking disrespectful to me? Hah! You don't know how to respect your elders!" she went on and stood up. 

 

"Halmoni, please calm down and have some more tea." Suho barged in, and settled her back onto the chair. Halmoni sighed, "Aigoo, Joonmyunnie~ What would I do without you? If you were gone and I was stuck with Eunko, I would rather die than be with her!"

 

With a scoff, I crossed my arms across my chest. Our grandmother just favors Suho too much. Heck, she HATES me. It's always hard to be polite to her when she send so many damn insults to my face!

 

Where is my mom when I need her. Suho lightly smiled, "Hamoni, don't say that. Eunsoo-ah is just as good as I am. We're both at the same level." "Ani, you're much more polite than her."

 

Taking a deep breath, I then decided to calm myself down. I stood up and bowed, "Halmoni, Oppa, I'll be in my room if you need me. Annyeong!" I then raced up the stairs to my bedroom. Slamming the door shut behind me, I face-planted onto the bed.

 

And then I screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALMONI, WHY MUST YOU BE LIKE THIS AHSUBJB!!AKIALSJHYU!!!jsdhnilas!!!"

 

After that session, I settled to read some Changjo fanfictions to get Halmoni off of my mind. Why did she just visit out of the blue? She could've at least called and informed us she wanted to come! I mean-


Whoa whoa whoa, wait. I'm supposed to be getting her off my mind, and it ain't happening now. Okay, back to fanfictions. Let's see if the author updated.

 

Uh huh...yeah..okay..hurry up and refresh the damn page, you crappy phone..

 

...

 

Five minutes later (I know, I need a new phone), the page finally showed. And yes, there was an update. WOO-HOO! Excitedly, I clicked on the next chapter..

 

"EUNKO-AH, I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING." Halmoni yelled as she slammed the door open.

 

WHAT.

THE.

FLIPPING.

FIRETRUCKS-ON-SAEMI.

 

CHEN OF A TROLL.

 

WHY.

 

In my calmest voice I could manage, I looked at her. "Yes, Halmoni?" "When are your parents coming?"

"Uh, they normally come home late.." I replied, looking back at my phone's screen. Halmoni slowly nodded, until we heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. "I'll get it!" Suho yelled (Whoa, he yelled. This is kinda a first..), and I heard the door open.

 

"Oh!..why are you here so early, Umma?"

 

My eyes widened. WHY IS MY MOTHER HERE. LIKE SUHO SAID, SO EARLY?! Halmoni left to go see my mother, as I ran around, looking for paper.

 

You see, since I got in trouble with Saemi from before, I'm expected to be doing something productive right when I get home. She knows about my love for fanfictions..and Teen Top..and Changjo.

 

 

Therefore, she says that I have to do either:

-Homework

-or draw

-or write a story..that isn't a fanfiction (Sad face.)

-or write about my life in a journal or something

 


And well. My bag was downstairs, I'm not good at writing, immediate no to life journal, so. Drawing it is.

 

After I finally found a pen and paper, I sat down and started drawing Changjo. What, my mom didn't say anything about not being able to draw him. Right??? I found a loophole~

 

Let me just say, I at drawing, so if someone mistakes it as a giraffe or something..not my fault. It's my hand's fault. STUPID UN-TALENTED ARTISTIC HAND.

 

"Eunsoo!" my mother called. So, I left the room and went downstairs, "Yes, Umma?" there she was, sitting in front of Halmoni. Suho was awkwardly standing by our mom, so I went to join him. "Did you guys bow to her?" Mom whispered.

 

"No.."

 

"WHAT?! Oh, I am so sorry for my kids! It looks like they need to know more manners," she glared at me more than at Suho.

 

See, everyone seems to pick on me, because Suho's older and crap. And that he's a better influence than me. WELL, the influence part may be true, but I don't see why I'm the bullied person.

 

Suho, Mom and I did a deep bow to Halmoni. I nudged Suho, "Since when did we bow to Halmoni when she visited?" I whispered. He shrugged, "Maybe it's important this time?"

 

"Halmoni, why are you here?" asked Mom. Yeah, it sounds weird that my mom calls her mom 'Halmoni',  but she said that it's more formal, and blah blah blah.

 

"Well..I was wondering if I could take my grandkids to Busan-" "WHAT?!" I yelled out,

Please log in to read the full chapter