Damn It.

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnjdwa-zCo

Cover Girl - Infinite

I'm sorry but I just love this song so much right now ajkhfblsabhfelesw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halmoni opened the door to her shop. It smelled of..coffee. And sugar. And nice. She walked in, and turned to us. "Isn't it great?"

 

Suho and Chaeri smiled and nodded in response. My eyes darted around the place. It was decent, I guess. Although it looked slightly different than when I last visited the place, I could see that nothing drastically changed.

 

"It looks the same as always, Halmoni." I stated. "Aish.." she whacked my head and continued walking to the back room.

 

OW. OKAY, WHAT DID I DO WRONG? Halmoni threw three aprons in our direction. Suho caught them all, and passed them out to me and Chaeri. I put mine on, and it fit smugly. Great.

 

"Okay. Suho and Chaeri-ah, you guys will go advertise the shop." Halmoni handed them a stack of flyers. "Ne!" the two walked out of the shop. What? I wanted to do that!! Dammit!

 

"And Eunko-ah..you'll be serving the customers. Araso?" she told me. Glumly, I nodded. "Ne.."

 

So the time passed by, and the business was doing well. Working in the coffee shop made me feel a bit happy because I'm all grown up now. Not exactly, but you know what I mean.

 

You see, back when I stayed with Halmoni, I was too young to help. I wanted to learn how to make lattes and frappuccinos, but I couldn't. I made a goal to do it one day when I'm older. And would ya know, I'm back here again, and is a teenager who is capable of doing so. If only Halmoni would let me.

 

I opened the door. "HOW'S THE ADVERTISING GOING?" I yelled to Suho and Chaeri. Suho gave me a thumbs-up. I nodded, and went back inside the shop. It wasn't that busy, thankfully.

 

"Eunsoo!" one of the workers behind the counter called me. I hopped over to him. "One strawberry shortcake," he pushed a plate that held a slice of cake to me. Oh my, it looks delicious. I took the plate and beamed at him, "Thanks, Junnie Oppa!"

 

Oh, I forgot to mention. Here is Junki, or Junnie. He's a few years older than me, and I knew him when I stayed in Busan. We were good friends back then, and now that we've seen each other again, we still are..I guess. I dunno.

 

 

Yeah, whatever. Junki smiled, "I know I'm charming and all, but you better go and deliver the order."

 

I froze, and stared at him before scoffing in response. "My God! Your cockiness reminds me of someone!" Junki rested his elbow on the counter, and leaned in with a smirk while his palm was on his chin and cheek. "Oh really? Who? Your boyfriend?"

 

"I'm going!" I spun around with the plate and walked to the customer who ordered it. Junki was chuckling behind my back as I smiled at the customer. "Here is your order!"

 

The bell chimed, signaling that a new person entered the shop. I ran to the front and bowed, "Hello, and welcome to-" looking up, my jaw dropped.

 

"...well, isn't this a surprise?" that voice asked. I slapped a hand over my forehead.

 

Yes, everyone, my dear partner was here. "What are you DOING here?!" I growled, glaring at him. Kai smirked, "Giving me attitude already? But you're still as prettty as ever."

 

I was so close to hitting this idiot with the tray in my hands, but caught myself just in time. "Shut up, and get out of here!" I tried pushing him back out of the door, and was failing badly. "Whoa, you're using a Busan accent! Were you born in Busan?"

 

UGH, THIS IDIOT!

 

"GET OUT!" I managed to throw him out of the shop, and smirked in satisfaction. Kai ran back in, making the bell chime again. "No!" once again, I pushed him back out. He came back in..again. This repeated for about five more times, and everyone in the shop were watching. Even Suho and Chaeri were looking.

 

"Eunko-ah! What's going on?" Halmoni came out from the back room, and looked at Junki, who was watching in amusement. "Junki-ah, what's going on?"

 

"I'm not so sure, but it's amusing," he mused, making Halmoni turn her head to Kai and I. She marched over and whacked my head, "Yah! What are you doing to this customer?!"

 

"OW!!" I cried, and rubbed my head, which resulted to letting Kai inside. He smirked a bit at my pain, before meeting eyes with my grandmother. "And who are you?" she asked him.

 

"He's nobody, Halmoni! In fact, he was just about to leave!" I started, but no one was listening to me..dammit. Kai bowed, "Hello, I am Eunsoo's boyfriend, Kim Jongin!" he then wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close to his shoulder (Since I was, you know, short).

 

My jaw dropped, as I stared at him, wide-eyed. "MWO?!" he squeezed me even tighter.

 

Halmoni's eyes then sparkled. "Ah, is that so? How nice! He's a keeper, Eunko-ah!" she nudged me with a wink. OH WHAT THE . HALMONI, JUST NO.

 

Kai laughed, "Ah, I'm not like an ulzzang or anything, Ahjumma."

 

Uh, nobody said you were, foo.

 

Halmoni smiled, "Aigoo~  No wonder Eunko was trying to push you out! She was shy-" "NO! HALMONI, NONONONONONONO!" I screamed, and pushed away Kai.  "He is NOT

Please log in to read the full chapter