Inside the Blue House

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgRhftFvKIM

Let Me Explode - EvoL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to the Blue House, I started yelling at Chen, who was in the car with Suho and I.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SNEAK IN? I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE WITH THAT IDIOT AND A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE!"

He raised an eyebrow, "Is Baekhyun a part of the random people?"

"Hell no, he's an angel!" I smacked the back of his head.

Chen winced. "Look, I would totally go all Ninja Style and sneak inside, but I promised Lay I would help him with his date tonight!"

I immediately softened. Lay was setting up a date tonight for him and his girl? Awww, he's too cute!

"Oh, that's adorable!!" I gushed as Chen scoffed.

"You treat him much differently from me! Do you favor Lay or something?"


Sticking my tongue out at him, I replied, "Maybe!"

"That's it!"

Chen then tackled me, and it was chaos. "YAH, KIDS!" Suho yelled from the front, but he couldn't stop us since he was driving.

"OW! DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!"

"Hell yeah I did, Troll! GET OFF!"

"No! Treat me equally with Lay!"

"Are you serious?! Get off, you're messing up my—AHHHH!"

"What's going on back there?!" Suho stopped the car (I guess we arrived) and turned around.

I pointed at Chen, "HE MESSED UP MY HAIR, OPPA!!"

The troll rolled his eyes, "You're such a girl!" sighing, he helped me fix my hair again, but I kicked him away and turned to Suho, who shook his head while helping me.

"You two are best friends, yet you bicker like it's the end of the world. I wonder how I survived all of these years."

I pouted, "Oppa! Blame it on him!" Chen snorted, but kept his mouth shut.

"Okay, now have fun!" Suho leaned back in his seat.

Still annoyed by Chen, I slammed the door open, startling my brother. "D-Don't kill my car, though!"

"Neh, oppa~" I got out and turned to face Chen, who had a smug look on his face.

"Have fun."

"Oh, I will. Thanks for being there for me, idiot!" I snapped as he closed the door with his tongue sticking out. Suho then drove off.

Sighing, I looked straight ahead. There, I could clearly see the landscape of the Blue House. I'm not going to even look at the Blue House yet. Not until I go in because I know it'll be so luxurious.

Someone then tapped my shoulder. "Excuse me, but did you just fart?" a voice asked.

Oh what the .

Gritting my teeth together, I managed to not punch the person in the face...yet.

"Because you just blew me away." the person finished.

WHAT.

THE.

HELL.

IS.

THAT.

Was that supposed to be a pick up line? Oh my buffalo, that was soo lame, cheesy, and stupid! I mean, I bet most girls would kill the guy who uses that pick up line on them.

I know I'm about to kill this idiot.

"I'LL LITERALLY BLOW YOU AWAY WITH MY FIST!" I yelled and turned around.

...to see Kai.

my life.

He looked surprised to see me, but it was quickly replaced by a mere smirk. "Oh? It was you? Well, hello partner."

I ignored him and scoffed, "Are you serious?! What kind of pick-up line was that!"

He shrugged, "My sister told me a guy used it on her once."

"And that guy got punched, right?"

"How did you know?"

I face-palmed. Is he stupid or what? I mean, it's PLAIN OBVIOUS most girls would do that!

Before I could reply to this , Baekhyun popped out of nowhere. "Oh! You guys are both here!" his eyes were sparkling, and he gave a cute eye smile.

My fury vanished as I beamed at him, "Baekhyun!"

He started walking forward while smiling, "You two look amazing!"

"Thanks." Kai muttered as I also thanked him. I swear, does Kai have something against Baekhyun, or is he just a ? Eh, whatever.

Baekhyun walked up to the two securities guarding the gate. "From now on, whenever these two request to go in, let them for now. Abeoji has already approved of this until we have proper cards for them. Araso?" they bowed in response.

He turned to us, "Well, let's go in now!"

---

As soon as I stepped inside the Blue House, I was in awe. This place was like a castle! Chandeliers everywhere, the glorious furniture—OH MY GOD, DO I SEE FOOD?!

Yep. There was a long, white table decorated with different types of food. My stomach was trying to pull me there, but I managed to control myself.

Then, I realized that it was far too crowded in here. Yet, all of the guests looked amazing! I got to say, I felt like a little girl compared to these women, who looked beautiful in their dresses.

"Stay close behind me, okay?" Baekhyun then started w

Please log in to read the full chapter