Just For That?!

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQmbapQJiTM

Café Latte - Urban Zakapa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Aish, why are you heavy?!" Kai complained. Tch~ Heavy? Me? Hahaha, no.

 

Okay, maybe I am, but oh well.

 

"Yeah, whatever! I-" I stopped mid-sentence.

 

HOLY CHEN AND UNICORNS OWNED BY LAY.

 

I screamed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV: (LOL sorry for Eunsoo's short POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yeah, whatever! I-" Eunsoo stopped mid-sentence, and stared ahead. Um..

 

"OH MY !!" she suddenly screamed, scaring the crap out of me. What the ? She started to (Literally) control where I moved. If she wanted to move left, I get pinched on my left arm. Right, right arm. Forward? My neck.

 

"OW OW OW OW OW!" I kept screaming as she kept leading me to where she wanted to go. Eunsoo then hopped off my back. FINALLY.


Oh wait, where is she going? I followed behind her quickly, as she started running.

 

HOLY CRAP, SHE RUNS FAST. WHY?!

 

After I managed to catch up with her, I was out of breath. Yeah, sorry. I have weak stamina. Anyways, I found her..

 

Pressing her face against a freaking glass display. "OH MY GOOOOOOD," she moaned, and started rubbing her hands all over the glass.

 

Should I be worried or something?

 

"Yah, crazy ! What are you doing!" I slapped her head with my hand, but she didn't hit me. Instead, Eunsoo pulled her face away from the glass and glared at me.

 

Eunsoo then grabbed my face and shoved it into the glass. WHAT THE FLIPPITY ?!

 

She pressed her face against it again, while holding my own face to the glass. "Look! Do you see it?!" "See what?!"

 

"If you ing look, you'll see!" she pressed my face closer to the glass. OKAY THEN, I'LL LOOK. Let's see..I see..

 

Nothing..

 

Wait! There is something! It's..

 

...

 

A freaking.

Unicorn.

Plush.

 

Double what the .

 

"Um, okay?" I moved away from the glass and glared at her. "So what?!"

 

"Dude, it's a freaking unicorn plush! Lay would love it!" Eunsoo exclaimed.

 

"And..?"

 

"Go buy it for me."

 

I stared at her in disbelief. "What? Why?!" "Because I want to get it for Lay? Duh!" she rolled her eyes.

 

Is she serious? Hell no am I getting it. "No!"

 

Big mistake to say that.

 

A creepy smile slowly came upon her face. She walked closer to me until our bodies were touching. And God..those eyes..looks like the Jo Twins' eyes from Boyfriend.. ((A/N: I am NOT a hater of Boyfriend, nor am I bashing! I just had to use the reference. Hell, if I hated them, would I have made a storyline along with a freaking sequel? Okay then.)) She then grabs the collar of my shirt with a firm grip.

 

"Listen up, KAI. I want that unicorn plush. You hear me?" she said, with emphasis on my name.

 

Does she think I'm dumb or something? Yet, I nodded while rolling my eyes. "Uh-huh. Okay. So?"

 

Eunsoo tightens her grip on my shirt's collar. Her fake smile then turns into gritted teeth, and her eyebrows are now furrowed. "You little , listen up. You will get that plush for me, or I will personally slaughter you in your sleep. And before that, I'll break to every girl I see that you are a deceiving playboy who psycho and will kill you if you see any girl. And if those plans fail, I will ask our boss to ban you from this country. UNDERSTAND?!"

 

The way she threatens me is scary. Then, I frowned. "Hold that ! We have a boss?"

 

She rolls her eyes. "Uh, yes? Baekhyun? The president?"

 

Oh yeah. I forgot about that job.

 

WAIT, DID SHE JUST SAY BAEKHYUN. OH HELL NO. I WILL NOT BE BANNED FROM HERE BY HIM. NOOOOOOOO SIR-EE.

 

Pushing her away, I stomped inside the shop. She followed me happily, and she was skipping. The cashier at the front desk bowed, "Hello!"

 

"How much is that unicorn plush out on the display window?"

 

 

 

"Yay!" Eunsoo screams and hops onto my back after we leave the shop.  I look at my wallet. Boo-hoo..that plush was twenty-five dollars! Total rip off!!

 

"Okay, now I gotta go find something for--" I can't make out the name she says. Why is she in a shopping mood anyways? "KAI!"

 

"What?!" I snap back to reality.

 

Eunsoo whacks my head, "Are you stupid, or are you dumb?!"

 

...

 

"Anyways, go to a shop that you shop at!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Are you stupid, or are you dumb?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter