His New Tactic

Just Partners, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26yqwUk9Vig

Stop Girl - U-Kiss (English version! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed the door open to the class, feeling extremely happy. After last night's turn of events, my mood just went up, you know?

Trotting over to my desk, I smacked Lay's head as I sat down next to him.

"Ow! Yah, what's up with you?" he whined while rubbing his head.

"Nothing~ I'm just happy." I replied, swaying side to side in my seat.

"Right..."

Chen came in shortly after while whistling. He sat down and placed his hand under his chin, "Soo, what happened last night, Baby?"

Right then, I started spazzing (another unnatural thing for me). "You won't believe it! Baekhyun caught me after I fell from the balcony—"

"WHAT?!" my best friends yelled.

"Yeah, uh, Kai kinda dropped me off the balcony, but anyways! He then said he'll be my hero andandandandand!!" I just stopped while smiling like crazy.

Lay frowned, "So this is why you're in an extremely good mood today."

Chen rolled his eyes. "Oh Mama. Eunsoo, please, stop fantasizing over your beloved Bacon Prince for a moment, and let me ask this."

Leaning forward, I eyed him. "What?"

"Do you know that Kai's behind you?"

Slowly, I turned around to face Kai, who had an amused expression on his face. "Oh hell no." I grumbled, as he smirked,

"Good morning to you too, Beautiful."

"What do you want?" I snapped.

He held his hands out in defense. "Whoa there, don't get all y with me now. I just wanted to ask where you went last night after falling off the balcony."

Chen narrowed his eyes at Kai, as if sending him a warning. Yet, the idiot just kept staring at me.

"Well, I was with Baekhyun. Thanks to him, he saved me from meeting death."

Kai just kept on smirking. "Alright then. That's all I wanted to know." he turned to go back to his seat, but then stopped and walked back.

"Oh, and by the way, Eunsoo," he began while closing the gap between us. "I like your pink striped ." he whispered into my ear before walking off and sitting down in his seat.

HOLY—

"KIIIIIIIM JONGIIIIIIN!" I screamed and lunged for Kai, but Lay and Chen held me back.

Kai just gave me a peace sign, "I win this round, right?"

"ARGH!" I slammed my han

Please log in to read the full chapter